George Zimmerman's bloody head

I get a kick out of watching racist pig fucks go on and on defending a murderer, well hell, he killed a Black person, so he did a good job, right!

dont you know your continued racism wont end well?

Killing an Afro is at most statutory murder. Killing an Afro that is attacking you is legal and laudable.

I get a kick out of watching racist pig fucks go on and on defending a murderer, well hell, he killed a Black person, so he did a good job, right!

Killing an Afro is at most statutory murder. Killing an Afro that is attacking you is legal and laudable.

I was right, this country is filled to the brim with racists...my friends kept telling me this, i didnt believe them

crap, i guess we have to wait for evolution

Which equals out to about once a month...you think that was excessive?????

Being that his neighborhood was and is NOT a high crime area, and that the majority of his calls were frivolous and did not pan out, I'd say Georgie has issues.

If your neighbors were robbed, it's a high crime area....

Sorry sweetheart, but you and the rest of the Zimmerman Zombies can't rewrite definitions just to suit your agenda. Reality shows that Zimmerman's area was NOT inundated with crime....PERIOD. No one begrudges the occasional 911 call, or actions that result in the apprehension of criminals (which Zimmerman has done to his credit). It's the HABITUAL caller who's misses outweigh his hits that's in question....and Georgie definitely has issues in that area (remember, Georgie was NOT an official member of his local Neighborhood Watch). Deal with it.

ZOMG!!! Did you guys see the Sean Hannity interview of the killer George Zimmerman last night?!?!?

If you didn't here it goes: Exclusive: George Zimmerman breaks silence on 'Hannity' - Interviews - Hannity - Fox News

That palook is toast! TOAST I said.

211t5p4.png

:lol:
lol

It was pretty sad....I mean, the guy just regurgitates the same BS that the evidence, taped police interviews and subsequent investigation pokes numerous holes through. Hannity is just another over-paid propagandist for the Murdoch run right wingnut noise machine who's purpose was to just prompt and highlight GZ's version with no contrary information from the cops....it's really sad that over-hyped radio DJ's like Hannity are what Fox is passing off as a journalist doing an interview.
Yep...the good news is that he's only digging a deeper hole for himself.

That entire interview is going in as evidence.

If that dunce had any sense he'd exercise his 5th Amendment right...but he doesn't.

It's fun to watch him take HIMSELF down in flames though.

:lol:

Here's the thing: Zimmerman just wants to get a justifiable homicide label. Given all the evidence, that ship has sailed. That the right wing nuts pushing "Stand your ground" with the NRA lobby watching with interest should clue in Georgie that he's just a patsy. The local cops that gave into whitewash have been pushed to the sidelines.

Like you said, Georgie just keeps digging himself into a deeper hole. His lawyers should be shot....but I won't shed a tear for the little jerk.

Something routine that became an obsessive act committed by Zimmerman, which in many cases didn't pan out, as the police records reported.

He's on the Neighborhood Watch program and he called the cops on 4 prior occasions. That's an obsession?

Oooo-1.png

Do a better job of research next time, bunky....try reading the article I sourced which refers to Zimmerman's numerous (more than 4) calls. Also, you should know that he was NOT an official member of the Neighnborhood Watch program, as the local officials attested to.

I was going by a statement he made in the interview, skippy. He may have meant 4 actual crimes in progress.

Even if it was more than 30 times, does he not have a right and duty to report suspicious activity in his neighborhood? According to Reuters' investigation:

At least eight burglaries were reported within Twin Lakes in the 14 months prior to the Trayvon Martin shooting, according to the Sanford Police Department. Yet in a series of interviews, Twin Lakes residents said dozens of reports of attempted break-ins and would-be burglars casing homes had created an atmosphere of growing fear in the neighborhood.

You might want to do a little better research, yourself:

In September, a group of neighbors including Zimmerman approached the homeowners association with their concerns, she said. Zimmerman was asked to head up a new neighborhood watch. He agreed.

Read the whole article here: George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

Scares the crap out of you that you white folks are the minority now, dont it :lol::lol::lol:

I've never enjoyed being a "majority". There's no elitism in that. But, what I will enjoy is the end of the gravy train. Afros are nothing without whites to hold them up.

He's on the Neighborhood Watch program and he called the cops on 4 prior occasions. That's an obsession?

Oooo-1.png

Do a better job of research next time, bunky....try reading the article I sourced which refers to Zimmerman's numerous (more than 4) calls. Also, you should know that he was NOT an official member of the Neighnborhood Watch program, as the local officials attested to.

I was going by a statement he made in the interview, skippy. He may have meant 4 actual crimes in progress.

Even if it was more than 30 times, does he not have a right and duty to report suspicious activity in his neighborhood? According to Reuters' investigation:

At least eight burglaries were reported within Twin Lakes in the 14 months prior to the Trayvon Martin shooting, according to the Sanford Police Department. Yet in a series of interviews, Twin Lakes residents said dozens of reports of attempted break-ins and would-be burglars casing homes had created an atmosphere of growing fear in the neighborhood.

In September, a group of neighbors including Zimmerman approached the homeowners association with their concerns, she said. Zimmerman was asked to head up a new neighborhood watch. He agreed.

"may have" doesn't cut it, bunky. The record shows far more calls than that. No one begrudges actual, valid 911 calls especially if they help prevent crimes or capture crooks (as GZ actually did on a FEW occasions). But GZ is has a crank on about this...to the point where he was 911 petty nonsense. Do your homework properly and you'll see it for yourself.

A "new" neighborhood watch group.....hmmm, were they registered with the local cops? Did they supercede the established group? And GZ's numerous calls preceded this latest. Did it ever occur to you that GZ's numerous calls to 911 (the vast majority did not pan out) contributed to the dozen of reports that exaccerbated the "atmosphere of growing fear"?

Look, no one is disputing that there was crime in the area, but it wasn't a "high crime" wave....but that does NOT change the chain of events where GZ plays vigilante and subsequently kills a kid. That he keeps opening his yap and contradicting his earlier statements and the video tapes tells me that his lawyer just wants to get paid.

Last edited:

"may have" doesn't cut it, bunky. The record shows far more calls than that. No one begrudges actual, valid 911 calls especially if they help prevent crimes or capture crooks (as GZ actually did on a FEW occasions). But GZ is has a crank on about this...to the point where he was 911 petty nonsense. Do your homework properly and you'll see it for yourself.

A "new" neighborhood watch group.....hmmm, were they registered with the local cops? Did they supercede the established group? And GZ's numerous calls preceded this latest. Did it ever occur to you that GZ's numerous calls to 911 (the vast majority did not pan out) contributed to the dozen of reports that exaccerbated the "atmosphere of growing fear"?

Look, no one is disputing that there was crime in the area, but it wasn't a "high crime" wave....but that does NOT change the chain of events where GZ plays vigilante and subsequently kills a kid. That he keeps opening his yap and contradicting his earlier statements and the video tapes tells me that his lawyer just wants to get paid.

Didn't read the article, didja sparky?

Here's the thing: Zimmerman just wants to get a justifiable homicide label. Given all the evidence, that ship has sailed. That the right wing nuts pushing "Stand your ground" with the NRA lobby watching with interest should clue in Georgie that he's just a patsy. The local cops that gave into whitewash have been pushed to the sidelines.

Like you said, Georgie just keeps digging himself into a deeper hole. His lawyers should be shot....but I won't shed a tear for the little jerk.
Yep, on the contraire...I'll be dancing a JIG!!

8922695-full-length-drawing-of-a-leprechaun-dancing-a-jig-for-st-patrick-s-day.jpg

Last edited:

I get a kick out of watching racist pig fucks prejudge a white guy charged with killing a black person before one piece of evidence is introduced at trial.

I was right, this country is filled to the brim with racists...my friends kept telling me this, i didnt believe them

Yes, but thanks to Zimmerman putting down that no-limit-nigga, there's one less racist around.

Scares the crap out of you that you white folks are the minority now, dont it :lol::lol::lol:

Not for another 75 years, but why quibble.

Not to even bring up that by the time the white folks are a minority, the black folks probably won't exist at all. It's not like blacks are expanding their own population.

In my opinion, and by what I saw in the interview "Zimmerman" contridicts himself a few times in that interview, and (IMHO) these areas wouldn't have held up under cross examination by a prosecutor once in a trial situation....

I do believe that their are racist attaching themselves to this case, for whom want to see Zimmerman be in the wrong no matter what, and their are also racist who want to see Trayvon be in the wrong no matter what. It has been a major problem in this case.

In my opinion, and by what I saw in the interview "Zimmerman" contridicts himself a few times in that interview, and (IMHO) these areas wouldn't have held up under cross examination by a prosecutor once in a trial situation....

I do believe that their are racist attaching themselves to this case, for whom want to see Zimmerman be in the wrong no matter what, and their are also racist who want to see Trayvon be in the wrong no matter what. It has been a major problem in this case.

Beagle, you're an idiot. You're the kind of idiot that the Prosecution is hoping to get on the jury... the kind who will witnesses overwhelming evidence showing Zimmerman to be innocent but then will vote for a manslaughter conviction, seeing it as some sort of virtuous compromise between voting "not guilty" and voting "Murder".

Forum List

Back