George Zimmerman's bloody head

I even took a picture for those who don't like to read the smaller fonts.

nw.jpg

From the actual Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook

Funny, that part in bold is the only part Republicans can't see. What they don't believe in, turns invisible and is suddenly not there and never was. So convenient.

Not getting physically involved cannot possibly mean that you are forbidden from defending yourself if one of the guys you have been monitoring happens to react by assaulting you.

So, once again, rderp's post is lacking in even basic comprehension.

rderp, you dishonest mopey shit-sucker; If we are permitted in this free society to engage in neighborhood watch activities (which we are -- and we need not ask ANYBODY for such "permission, either), then the direction not to get physically involved obviously means tht you leave holding, restraint, arrests and so forth to the police. It does NOT mean that you lose the right of self defense if attacked.

We do not know if Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. But we also don't know that he didn't. YOUR stupid speculation has no foundation in anything we do know, either.

Follow? Or "chase"? Was there an instruction to chase?

There was no "instruction" at all, you dipshit.

Following need not be "instructed." It is lawful, you asshole.

There is no evidence of any "chase," you punk ass dope.

I'm the dope? The tapes have been linked to dozens of times. You can clearly hear Zimmerman getting out of the care and huffing and puffing to catch up to that child who Zimmerman said is running away. It's why he says "they always get away". The police asked if Zimmerman is following that kid and Zimmerman says "yes". When the policeman says, "You don't need to do that", is it the same as "do that"? See? One has "don't" in it and the other doesn't. Which one did the police say?

Go ahead, call me a dope, but you are being "willfully ignorant". No way around that.

Yes. You are the dope. Following is not the same as chasing you utterly dishonest stupid hack piece of crap.

Furthermore, it's already obvious to all thinking honest people, but the advice that one is not obligated to do an act is NOT the same as a direction to refrain,.

You can't even be honest about things when you KNOW that everybody plainly sees that you are lying.

As propagandists go, you suck moose dick at it, rderp.

The girlfriend's testimony also says Zimmerman was the one who continued to follow Martin and pursue him, not the other way around. Didn't she testify for the prosecution? I would say that is the witness that doesn't back up Zimmerman's claim.

The girlfriend is not a witness to the events since she didn't witness anything. She wasn't there. She can be a witness to what Martin told her. She can't even be a witness that what Martin told her is the truth. What Martin told her, is only hearsay.
You obviously don't understand the legal term hearsay.

Obviously you don't. What Martin told his girlfriend is hearsay, now which exception will be applied to the girlfriend's statements?

nw.jpg

Funny, that part in bold is the only part Republicans can't see. What they don't believe in, turns invisible and is suddenly not there and never was. So convenient.

Was Zimmerman acting in his neighborhood watch capacity at the time? No. Therefore, it is irrelevant. But you seem to lack the basic comprehension to grasp that fact. Why do you hate education so much?

nw.jpg

Was Zimmerman acting in his neighborhood watch capacity at the time? No. Therefore, it is irrelevant. But you seem to lack the basic comprehension to grasp that fact. Why do you hate education so much?
The need to go personal right off the bat is obviously very deep with you.

That's too bad.

Now that that's out of the way, here is where I tell you you are wrong.

Sanford Police Department Letter -----> Relaying Zimmerman
was acting as NW at the time of the shooting: Sanford PD Meeting
<----Link

nw.jpg

Was Zimmerman acting in his neighborhood watch capacity at the time? No. <<SNIP>>

GG, you may be confused so let me speak in general as a member of Neighborhood Watch.

Most neighborhoods don't have "patrols", "don't have shifts", don't have a timeclock where we "punch in/punch out". Neighborhood Watch is typically a group of citizens that commit to - well - watching the neighborhood and reporting activity to the police if and when needed.

There is no "on clock/off clock". If you look to the sentence before the bolded part of the paragraph you will note that we "You will extend their ability to provide security by reporting anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so they can follow up on your calls."

>>>>

Last edited:
We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

Was that a police photo? Where's the time stamp? Why wasn't it released in the beginning? Ever heard of photoshop? Why did the lead officer want to arrest him INSTEAD of take him in for stitches? Run that goofy shit and staged photo on someone else. When they were initially trying to use this "head wound" look at the areas they circled then. the spots don't match up to these current spots. And again...Time stamp please.:poop:

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

Was that a police photo? Where's the time stamp? Why wasn't it released in the beginning? Ever heard of photoshop? Why did the lead officer want to arrest him INSTEAD of take him in for stitches? Run that goofy shit and staged photo on someone else. When they were initially trying to use this "head wound" look at the areas they circled then. the spots don't match up to these current spots. And again...Time stamp please.:poop:

The time stamp was incorporated into the digital information in the image taken on a cell phone ~ 3 minutes AFTER the gun was fired -- according to a report I saw from ABC News. (Time of gunshot established independently from the 9-1-1 call and tape.)

George Zimmerman Trial: New Photographic Evidence | Video - ABC News

Look to the 2:20 mark on that video report to about 2:28 or so. Date taken: 2/26/2012 7:19:07 PM.

The time stamp was incorporated into the digital information in the image taken on a cell phone ~ 3 minutes AFTER the gun was fired -- according to a report I saw from ABC News. (Time of gunshot established independently from the 9-1-1 call and tape.)

Look to the 2:20 mark on that video report to about 2:28 or so. Date taken: 2/26/2012 7:19:07 PM.
WRONG! The Fla. police have already said there were no visual witnesses...So who took the pic?:confused:

WRONG! The Fla. police have already said there were no visual witnesses...So who took the pic?:confused:

WTF are you babbling about?

No visual witnesses to WHAT, first of all.

Three MINUTES after the shooting, ANYBODY could snap a photo of the back of Zimmerman's head. ABC news honored his/her request to remain anonymous.

Even a pinhead like YOU should be able to fathom that SOMEBODY was enough of a "visual witness" to snap the cell phone picture, you moron.

The term, by the way, is "eyewitness." One need not observe a crime to be an eyewitness. For example, if one is a block away and saw a person running by on foot wearing a particular item of clothing moments later, one is an eyewitness to THAT which he or she OBSERVED.

Back to the photo. WTF are you trying to grunt out? The photo exists. The time/date stamp is embedded. ABC got it from SOMEONE. It shows what it shows.

That a pinhead like you doesn't like those facts is quite clearly of no significance to any matter under discussion.

Are you pretending there is no head wound at all now ?

A wound was present, it did not require hospital treatment to check for a concussion, and it did prevent him from walking unassisted, nor the police from questioning him that night. FEAR OF DEADLY force will require more than, "I hurt my head". The idea the police had a change of clothes available is ABSURD. He was neat, clean, and ambulatory when he reached the police station; get a grasp on reality. This wasn't the Shootout at the OK Corral; an armed teenager was shot by a free lance WANNABE cop.

That conclusion, premature and emotionally driven as it is, does not follow from the evidence. Let me make something clear for you; to establish self defense, it is NOT necessary that a person have sustained serious bodily harm; only that he reasonably feared same. A showing of a continued assault after the person was knocked to the ground is quite sufficient for that purpose (there is PLENTY of legal precedent for that), and it would appear that there is eyewitness testimony to that effect. The state will have to either disprove that, or prove that Zimmerman did something that would justify what appears to be an assault by Martin that, if it did not constitute felonious assault or aggravated battery, would certainly border on it (a point I am sure the defense will try to emphasize). I remind you that allegations and suppositions are NOT probative facts in a court of law, unless substantiated by physical evidence and/or witness testimony It is noteworthy that in many jurisdictions, most likely including Florida, continued physical assault is considered prima facie evidence of intent to inflict serious injury, if not death. The state will have a considerable burden in overcoming that presumption, one which it may or may not have sufficient evidence to meet; to this point, the state has provided no such evidence at all.

That pretty much sums it up. As of this point there is no real evidence that would cause me to believe Zimmerman is lying. Are their inconsistencies in his story? Of course, but that does not prove he is lying, it just proves that he was confused. That often happens if someone is attacked, so it is not enough for me to think that he is lying.

So far, there have been exactly TWO people commenting in this thread who have any extensive experience seeing and treating the sort of head wounds Zimmerman apparently sustained-one former navy corpsman, and one EMT/Paramedic (that would be Old Navy, and myself). Now, what I want to know, is just where the rest of you self-styled experts on head wounds, what they should look like, and how they might have been sustained, got the requisite professional experience to know what you claim to be so sure of. Please tell us; I sure would like to know how qualified you are to offer an opinion, since you seem to know so much more than we do. Ravi, rdean, and Peach (among others), let's hear it.

I have some experience with head wounds, from the inside. That experience has taught me that the guy inside a head wound usually overreacts to the blood, or under reacts to the concussion. The one cut I had on my head bled so much that my shirt was soaked, and I didn't even need stitches. The one concussion I had left me thinking I was fine, even if I couldn't remember actually bouncing my head off the turf.

To be honest, it doesn't look like all that much blood. He also said his nose was broken, no blood there either. If this is the extent of his injuries, he should be embarrassed exaggerating so.

When he got out of the squad car at the station, there was no blood on the front of his shirt like there would be from a nose injury.

To be honest, it doesn't look like all that much blood. He also said his nose was broken, no blood there either. If this is the extent of his injuries, he should be embarrassed exaggerating so.

When he got out of the squad car at the station, there was no blood on the front of his shirt like there would be from a nose injury.

Shiut. Kerry got at least 2 Purple Hearts for injuries far less than that. :)

You can't see his face through the back of his bloodied head.

The images that came later (from the police garage) were AFTER he had time to get cleaned up. So we don't know if they fairly reflect how he looked at the time the back of his head was shown in the ABC news photo.

Is it POSSIBLE that he had no injury to his nose? Sure. But can any of us say WHAT the condition of his nose was? Nope.

Shiut. Kerry got at least 2 Purple Hearts for injuries far less than that. :)

Rice Puffs are deadly man!

Zimmerman was NOT disoriented minutes later, he was able to walk unaided, be interviewed and did not even get checked out at a hospital. It looks as though Zimmerman could not have been in fear of his life actually. How can the defense turn these boo boos into fear of deadly force?

Boxers get knocked to the ground disoriented all the time. It takes many up to 10 seconds just to get back on their feet. They are then good enough to continue the fight & still not go to the hospital. I have been completly knocked out a couple of times & was fine 30 seconds later. Never even went to the doctor.

The punch that broke GZ nose must have knocked him out for a second in order for him to fall to the ground from it.

You GZ haters bias has been exposed.

Zimmerman following Martin is enough to make Martin fear for his life.

BUT

Martin punching Zimmerman breaking his nose knocking him to the ground, pounding his head on the ground is not enough for Zimmerman to fear for his life.

BIAS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:
We don't know how and why Zimmerman was injured, and to what extent. We don't know who attacked who.

We do know that Zimmerman profiled Martin and followed him, making him the aggressor.

The aggressor deserves scrutiny. And now he's getting it. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

Actually, the only thing we know for sure about this case is that Zimmerman did not profile anyone. The reason for that is actually very simple, by definition, only government agencies can profile, individuals cannot. If your only basis for calling Zimmerman the aggressor is your misunderstanding of profiling then you are flat out wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back