George Zimmerman's bloody head

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

I boxed in high school and went through combat training with Marines while I was in the Navy. I've had my nose broken. Seems to me I had swelling etc... for maybe a week or so. By the next week, I didn't look perfect but unless you knew me, you probably wouldn't have noticed.
Where you often seem to be one of the more reasonable posters, in this case you're no different than those who claim to know Zimmerman is innocent without having been there. They claim his story of self-defense is "proof" he's innocent - which is complete bs. You claim he is a murderer without having been there - which is also complete bs.

I think it is completely reasonable that he has been arrested and charged with a crime.
I think it is unreasonable for either side to presume to know the facts or declare innocence or guilt.
One other thing: Unless she has some STRONG evidence that none of us know about, I think the prosecutor made a huge mistake by going for 2nd degree murder instead of manslaughter.
My friend...

Let's do some simple 'rithmaticks here.

1. The meme that he was beaten half to death...including having his head smashed repeatedly to the concrete multiple times.
2. The claim that his nose was broken.
3. The claim that he was in such horror that he had to kill to save his very life.
4. The footage of pretty boy killer, George Zimmerman gingerly strolling in the Sanford police station with no evidence of injury.
5. This recent mugshot

Add it all together and it paints the picture of a smug, narcisstic pretty boy that's been LYING all this time.

Dude...the man doesn't have a scratch. Not. one. scratch.

Either he was beaten half-to-death or he was lying.
And if he was beaten half-to-death, he doesn't seem to have any signs of it now, nor deed he less than an hour according to the video footage we've all seen.

So heads, he's a liar, and tails, he's a liar.

It's not rocket science.

it amazes me the extent to which you undermine your own argument, Marc...

Last edited:
I've never heard anything but blogoshpere and tabloid reports of a "broken" nose. A bloody nose is in the responding officers report.
Columbo, noses have been known to bleed without being broken.
The photo's of the back of the bloody head have now made broadcast media. So either they have been vetted or the media is completely irresponsible (wouldn't be the first time.)
If the bloody head photo is real, the murder charge needs to be dropped.

GRAPHIC PHOTO: George Zimmerman | www.wftv.com

This is why Zimmerman will be not guilty!!!

Ever watch UFC fights? Notice two things about them:

- It is illegal to "rabbit punch", or, hit in the back of the head. Why? Because the chance of death from it is higher. It's a violent sport, but they dont want people to die.

- When a fighter is on his back, taking repeated punches to the face, with his skull bouncing off the PADDED MAT surface, the ref stops the fight. The fight is over. Why? Death or injury would occur if it kept going.

Now...imagine instead of a trained pro fighter on a padded mat, you have an untrained citizen with his head laying on concrete, taking shots to the head. Would a UFC ref stop that fight? Instantly. Why? The guy could die....just like they stop them in UFC on a padded floor.

But there was no ref at Zimmerman vs Martin. And Martin may have kept punching until....who knows when. Does Zimmerman then have a right to do whatever is necessary to stop his skull from bouncing off that pavement? Yes.

This is a no-brainer case. Zman confronts choir boy Trayvon. Wrong? Immoral? Profiling? Sure. Maybe. Zman walks back to car. 1st encounter ends. THEN.....Travyon, his ego and pride hurt, attacks Zman. Begin 2nd encounter. The trial is about the 2nd encounter. Not the first. The ONLY crimes, texbook crimes, occurred in the 2nd incident. The "profiling" incident was not a crime. Immoral maybe. Not criminal. That incident does NOT give Trayvon a right to assault anyone. But he did. THAT assault, and Zman's defense, are the case.

Pure medical proof that the head, being pounded on a concrete surface, IS DEADLY, will break this trial. Thats why the UFC stops fights on a PADDED surface when this happens. But this was concrete, with no refs, no sportsmanship, and an absolute threat of seriously bodily injury or death to Zimmerman.

To sum it up....if a cop was on the ground, with a guy on top of him pounding his head into the concrete, would or COULD that cop be justified in shooting the guy? YES. Without doubt. ANd cops are held to a HIGHER standard than Zman will be.

NOT GUILTY verdict will rock the left and the race baiting will be epic.

Riots will erupt afterwards. Obama will cherish in the race baiting.

No horse in this race, but looking at the courtroom footage, Zimmerman stuck me a frail little guy with little girly hands.

I can see how that big 6'2" gangsta wanna-be punk would decide to kick his ass in a confrontation.

- It is illegal to "rabbit punch", or, hit in the back of the head. Why? Because the chance of death from it is higher. It's a violent sport, but they dont want people to die.

- When a fighter is on his back, taking repeated punches to the face, with his skull bouncing off the PADDED MAT surface, the ref stops the fight. The fight is over. Why? Death or injury would occur if it kept going.

Now...imagine instead of a trained pro fighter on a padded mat, you have an untrained citizen with his head laying on concrete, taking shots to the head. Would a UFC ref stop that fight? Instantly. Why? The guy could die....just like they stop them in UFC on a padded floor.

But there was no ref at Zimmerman vs Martin. And Martin may have kept punching until....who knows when. Does Zimmerman then have a right to do whatever is necessary to stop his skull from bouncing off that pavement? Yes.

This is a no-brainer case. Zman confronts choir boy Trayvon. Wrong? Immoral? Profiling? Sure. Maybe. Zman walks back to car. 1st encounter ends. THEN.....Travyon, his ego and pride hurt, attacks Zman. Begin 2nd encounter. The trial is about the 2nd encounter. Not the first. The ONLY crimes, texbook crimes, occurred in the 2nd incident. The "profiling" incident was not a crime. Immoral maybe. Not criminal. That incident does NOT give Trayvon a right to assault anyone. But he did. THAT assault, and Zman's defense, are the case.

Pure medical proof that the head, being pounded on a concrete surface, IS DEADLY, will break this trial. Thats why the UFC stops fights on a PADDED surface when this happens. But this was concrete, with no refs, no sportsmanship, and an absolute threat of seriously bodily injury or death to Zimmerman.

To sum it up....if a cop was on the ground, with a guy on top of him pounding his head into the concrete, would or COULD that cop be justified in shooting the guy? YES. Without doubt. ANd cops are held to a HIGHER standard than Zman will be.

Well thought out. Best commentary I've read or heard yet.

I agree he won't be found guilty; the charges were not the right ones to file. Blood doesn't make one innocent.

As for the politics of it, I doubt it will help Romney at all (an innocent verdict). How much Obama wishes to make of this in Florida is the only variable.

Zimmerman may not be guilty, Zimmerman may be guilty. However, injuries are not indicative of who started the fight resulting in the gun shot.

Irrelevant material deleted.

>>>>
UFC rules do not control here; and the injury may have come after he killed the victim. The STATE seems to think a crime was committed, we will know when we know. The important matter NOW, is the Defendant's safety.

Yep. it definitely looks like Zimmerman got a beating.
Then of course maybe Martin inflected those wounds while trying to protect himself if Zimmerman had his gun drawn.
There are alot if "ifs" that the general public doesn't know.
I've thought all along that a trial will answer those questions and thusly all we have is conjecture based on emotions and simple guessing. So, I am glad there's going to be some sort of legal end to this and we all can stop guessing.
The law is on Zimmerman's side if the circumstances warranted Zimmerman to shoot Martin.

The trier of facts will decide. Zimmerman is innocent until they do. I don't have to wonder though how Bucs90 would have viewed this event if Zimmerman were black and Martin white. His many posts more than suggest he would want the shooter hung by the neck without trial.

Doesn't take much for a head wound to bleed like crazy.

All it proves is Zimmerman got more of a fight than he expected. Doesn't prove who was acting in self defense

Zimmerman may not be guilty, Zimmerman may be guilty. However, injuries are not indicative of who started the fight resulting in the gun shot.

>>>>
UFC rules do not control here; and the injury may have come after he killed the victim. The STATE seems to think a crime was committed, we will know when we know. The important matter NOW, is the Defendant's safety.

UFC "rules" arent the point. It is the MEDICAL BASIS which these rules are founded that are relevant. A head being struck in the front, and bouncing off a padded mat, CAN be fatal. Which is why the UFC bans "rabbit punches" and STOPS fights after several repeated strikes to the head with the head bouncing off the mat. CONCRETE is even worse. Thats the point. The medical basis is that Zimmerman was in a situation that he could've been killed by those punches.

Liberals HATE this thought. They vomit at thinking of it. But its the truth. In that situation, Zimmerman was absolutely in danger for his life.

UFC was just the most mainstream, easily identified source showing that this basis of medical justification is TRUE. It's the reason they stop fights that millions of people paid millions of dollars to watch too early.....despite customer anger..........because a DEATH in the ring would end that sport.

Well.....thats it. Medically, the self defense he used is just.

Not guilty. Now, lets watch the liberals and race baiters riot in a month or so.

>>>>

UFC "rules" arent the point. It is the MEDICAL BASIS which these rules are founded that are relevant. A head being struck in the front, and bouncing off a padded mat, CAN be fatal. Which is why the UFC bans "rabbit punches" and STOPS fights after several repeated strikes to the head with the head bouncing off the mat. CONCRETE is even worse. Thats the point. The medical basis is that Zimmerman was in a situation that he could've been killed by those punches.

Liberals HATE this thought. They vomit at thinking of it. But its the truth. In that situation, Zimmerman was absolutely in danger for his life.

UFC was just the most mainstream, easily identified source showing that this basis of medical justification is TRUE. It's the reason they stop fights that millions of people paid millions of dollars to watch too early.....despite customer anger..........because a DEATH in the ring would end that sport.

Well.....thats it. Medically, the self defense he used is just.

Not guilty. Now, lets watch the liberals and race baiters riot in a month or so

who instigated the altercation? Was the gun drawn before or after the altercation began?

Go on... tell us. You seem to know the 'facts' of the case... answer those two questions definitively.

So what if Zimmermann was bleeding? Doesn't someone have the right to protect themselves from a man with a gun or does that only apply to the person with the gun? :eusa_eh:

All it proves is Zimmerman got more of a fight than he expected. Doesn't prove who was acting in self defense

It proves:

Zimmerans skull was back up against a hard surface while being struck in the front. The lacerations on the back of the head prove that. OR he was struck in the back of the head.

Now, I think it's safe to say a prolonged struggle/fight happened. And at some point, Zman's head was laying on the concrete getting hit in the front.

Which, as I showed and provided a perfect mainstream example, is medically sound in arguing lethal self defense.

If a cop had a guy mounted on top of him, punching him and bouncing his skull off pavement, would the cop be justified in shooting? 100%, absolutely, in every single court in America.

Zman has a lower standard than a cop.

Not guilty.

>>>>

The injury may have came after he killed Trayvon?

Are you proposing that Trayvon is a zombie? WTF?

who instigated the altercation? Was the gun drawn before or after the altercation began?

Go on... tell us. You seem to know the 'facts' of the case... answer those two questions definitively.

Considering that he was following a "suspicious person", why wouldn't he have the gun drawn? I realize the left has been calling him stupid, but here you're implying he's a complete idiot!!! :doubt:

It proves:

Zimmerans skull was back up against a hard surface while being struck in the front. The lacerations on the back of the head prove that. OR he was struck in the back of the head.

Now, I think it's safe to say a prolonged struggle/fight happened. And at some point, Zman's head was laying on the concrete getting hit in the front.

Which, as I showed and provided a perfect mainstream example, is medically sound in arguing lethal self defense.

If a cop had a guy mounted on top of him, punching him and bouncing his skull off pavement, would the cop be justified in shooting? 100%, absolutely, in every single court in America.

Zman has a lower standard than a cop.

Not guilty.

Considering that he was following a "suspicious person", why wouldn't he have the gun drawn? I realize the left has been calling him stupid, but here you're implying he's a complete idiot!!! :doubt:

So, following someone who you think is suspicious, is a good enough reason to draw a gun on said person?

Forum List

Back