George Zimmerman's bloody head

All of the evidence known so far indicates that Zimmerman cannot be convicted. Liberals and race baiters have to bring in enormous amounts of IF facts to reach a conviction. IF Zimmerman pulled his gun and confronted Martin. IF Zimmerman continued to follow Martin instead of returning to his car as he said he did. IF Zimmerman knew that Martin was unarmed. Without proof of the "if" facts, the known case is a failure.

I don't know what the girlfriend really said to the police. If she will testify that Martin told her he was frightened (which I doubt. She would never respect him if he got scared being followed), or that he felt cornered, no prosecutor would put her on the stand. Likely she'd be called as a DEFENSE witness and questioned as a hostile witness. If admitted under the state of mind exception to the hearsay rule, the girlfriend would be saying that Martin felt cornered, frightened, unable to correctly assess the threat level and more, far more likely to initiate an attack.

All the facts need to come out. Unfortunately so far, what real evidence there is, without the liberal race baiting if arguments, Zimmerman is innocent. Killing Martin with a gun is no different than killing Martin by getting the best of him in a fistfight and bashing HIS head into the sidewalk.

Actually I agree a lot with this post.

I think that it is unlikely, unless the prosecution has some evidence not in the public view, that Zimmerman will not be convicted. Presumption of innocience demands that unless the state can prove Zimmerman committed a crime, then the verdict should be "not guilty".

Where I disagree is that the jury returning a "not guilty" verdict proves that Zimmerman is "innocent", it doesn't - it simply shows that Zimmerman didn't commit a crime. Zimmerman will not be innocent of of killing Martin due to his actions that perpetuated the event.

Secondly, I disagree, I think the prosecutors are fully preparing to place the girlfriend on the stand to provide evidence to conflict with Zimmerman's statements made to police (supposedly that Martin jumped him from behind) by testifying to hearing Zimmerman confronting Martin based on hearing him on the phone.

>>>>

The conversation does not go that far.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

The line went dead. Besides screams heard on 911 calls that night as Martin and Zimmerman scuffled, those were the last words he said.
Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

The girlfriend can't testify that Zimmerman pushed Trayvon. She can testify that what she heard was the same sound made when someone is pushed, but not that anyone was really pushed, or that Zimmerman did the pushing.

A not guilty verdict has never meant innocence. It has always meant that the prosecution did not prove guilt. There has never been a doubt that Zimmerman pulled the trigger and shot Martin. Was this a crime? That's the question. So far, unless the prosecution has something they haven't made public, the answer is no.

All of the evidence known so far indicates that Zimmerman cannot be convicted. Liberals and race baiters have to bring in enormous amounts of IF facts to reach a conviction. IF Zimmerman pulled his gun and confronted Martin. IF Zimmerman continued to follow Martin instead of returning to his car as he said he did. IF Zimmerman knew that Martin was unarmed. Without proof of the "if" facts, the known case is a failure.

I don't know what the girlfriend really said to the police. If she will testify that Martin told her he was frightened (which I doubt. She would never respect him if he got scared being followed), or that he felt cornered, no prosecutor would put her on the stand. Likely she'd be called as a DEFENSE witness and questioned as a hostile witness. If admitted under the state of mind exception to the hearsay rule, the girlfriend would be saying that Martin felt cornered, frightened, unable to correctly assess the threat level and more, far more likely to initiate an attack.

All the facts need to come out. Unfortunately so far, what real evidence there is, without the liberal race baiting if arguments, Zimmerman is innocent. Killing Martin with a gun is no different than killing Martin by getting the best of him in a fistfight and bashing HIS head into the sidewalk.

Actually I agree a lot with this post.

I think that it is unlikely, unless the prosecution has some evidence not in the public view, that Zimmerman will not be convicted. Presumption of innocience demands that unless the state can prove Zimmerman committed a crime, then the verdict should be "not guilty".

Where I disagree is that the jury returning a "not guilty" verdict proves that Zimmerman is "innocent", it doesn't - it simply shows that Zimmerman didn't commit a crime. Zimmerman will not be innocent of of killing Martin due to his actions that perpetuated the event.

Secondly, I disagree, I think the prosecutors are fully preparing to place the girlfriend on the stand to provide evidence to conflict with Zimmerman's statements made to police (supposedly that Martin jumped him from behind) by testifying to hearing Zimmerman confronting Martin based on hearing him on the phone.

>>>>

The conversation does not go that far.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

The line went dead. Besides screams heard on 911 calls that night as Martin and Zimmerman scuffled, those were the last words he said.
Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

The girlfriend can't testify that Zimmerman pushed Trayvon. She can testify that what she heard was the same sound made when someone is pushed, but not that anyone was really pushed, or that Zimmerman did the pushing.

A not guilty verdict has never meant innocence. It has always meant that the prosecution did not prove guilt. There has never been a doubt that Zimmerman pulled the trigger and shot Martin. Was this a crime? That's the question. So far, unless the prosecution has something they haven't made public, the answer is no.

I agree and understand. That's why I've described the need for critical information as being from the end of the GF phone call to the time stamp of the shot being recorded on the 911 tape.

During the phone call we can assume that TM and GZ are both on their feet and have come into contact, that's about all that can be assumed. Now it will be the states responsibility to fill in the missing 60 seconds (or so) between the end of the call to the shot being fired.

If they can't, then Zimmerman should be found not guilty because the state will have failed to show a crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

>>>>

I agree completely. That post was obvious sarcasm. At least obvious to the regular trolls on the forum I was addressing. I was mirroring their behavior.

On this board, your post is not obviously sarcasm.

Whether it was sarcastic or not, it was utterly inappropriate.

Oh fucking please. I was responding to people claiming that any sign of struggle or wounds on the perpetrator is a sign that they probably provoked the attack. It's blame the victim mentality and it's absolutely bullshit. I was throwing their disgusting logic right back at them.

I can't even count the number of times I've been in arguments against conservatives concerning rape and how they think the woman was responsible(at least partly they always say) in part for putting herself in a specific location, wearing a specific outfit or hanging out with certain kinds of people. I'm seeing the same motherfucking thing right here.

That's funny, I can't tell you how many times I've been in arguments with progressives where they claim the victim deserved what he got.

For example this case. There are three or four of you arguing right now that Martin was justified in attacking Zimmerman, because Zimmerman dared to question him about his presence in a gated community where a spate of robberies had taken place.

I have seen absolutley zero, zip, nada evidence presented on this forum (and I've been following the threads) which proves what happens between the end of the girlfriends call at approximately 19:16 and the 911 time stamped gun shot about 60 seconds later.

How about humoring us and present what evidence covers this time frame.

And further investigation was done and he was charged. Your logic is that because the Sanford police didn't charge him he's innocent, then using your logic then he must be guilty because the state has charged him.

I don't give a rats ass about Obama and Holder. **YOU** said the evidence supports Martin as the attacker. I challenged that for you to show us specifically what evidence exists that differentiates between Zimmerman and Martin as possible "attackers" you you dodge instead of providing this evidence.

Cool.

Detail for us what evidence exists during that critical time frame between the end of the girlfriends call and the gun shot which shows who was the aggressor of hostilities.

Let me make a prediction. The Coroner's report will show that Martin was shot at close range with a 9mm in the chest.

Well we already knew that. Please explain how that shows who initiated the hostilities that resulted in Zimmerman and Martin being on the ground in a fight where Zimmerman shot Martin. We already know who shot whom, that will be no great revelation (unless it shows Martin was shot at a distance, then Zimmerman is in deep shit.)

>>>>

LOL. Everyone in these threads has been over all of this stuff so many times. Just because you want to pretend that you haven't is rather amusing.

Again your lack of ability to backup your claim is telling.

So far there has been no evidence to show exactly what happened between the end of the girlfriends call and the shot being fired.

As far as the Coroner's report the path the bullet took through Martin's body is of importance. If you were anywhere near as smart as you think you are you would know that or again you are just talking more shit to be amusing or annoying...either way it doesn't matter.

Of course the Coroner's report will be an important piece of evidence, but will not show who started the fight, it will ONLY show that proximity of the firearm at discharge and the path of the bullet through the body.

It does not show who started the fight.

It is difficult to believe that you are stupid so the only conclusion I am drawing from interacting with you is that you are enjoying acting like you don't know what is going on. Or you are acting like you do not know what has already been presented here on this forum in several threads. Either way I will leave it at that you are being amusing. I don't feel like playing your little game when I already know that you are pretending that you don't know what is going on and that you also have a penchant for making stuff up. :badgrin:

It is difficult to believe that some people make determination of guilt or innocence based on preconceive bias thereby determining the outcome of the case and then only seeing the events in the manner they wish while ignoring other possibilities.

Lack of evidence of that critical time frame may well result in the need for a non guilty verdict based on burden of proof and presumption of innocence. That does not mean alternate possibilities don't exist.

Yeah, it is telling. I'm telling you that all of the information you want (again) is available multiple times on this forum. The fact that you want to play with it again doesn't interest me. Yesterday I had a good opinion of you, it's slipping because of this game you are trying to force.

Again, I think Martin attacked Zimmerman based on the information that is available at this point in time. You may disagree and that is fine with me. My opinion may change if new evidence that disputes that is uncovered, that is also fine with me.

I am starting to think that you are black.

Last edited:
I have to say, I'm not fully buying that blood-on-the-head pic too tough, but even if it were true/real....

Where's the evidence of the broken nose?

A broken nose guys?

Takes 45 to look brand new from a broken nose?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.
Why hasn't Zimmerman released photos of his bruises?

He was in hiding for a long time, he's had AMPLE time to take MULTIPLE photos of his broken nose and other related injuries.

Where are they?

All we have is some 60's bad-movie-effect blood photo to show.

Smells fishy.

I have to say, I'm not fully buying that blood-on-the-head pic too tough, but even if it were true/real....

You should accept that photo of the back of his head, it is solid evidence. You should also realize that Zimmerman likely had a bloody nose from Martin hitting him.

I don't blame you for this at all Marc

They (Many media outlets) lied to us about zimmerman's race.
They (NBC) lied to us about his 911 call and him having used racial slurs.

Who knows what else is true or a lie from the media anymore.

I will say one thing about ABC, who released the picture, is that they have been pretty good about keeping their coverage "news" based as a hard news story without much commentary. I watched MSNBC and those guys are basically convicting zimmerman over there, its not news its like watching the USMB if we had a TV station.

I don't blame you for this at all Marc

They (Many media outlets) lied to us about zimmerman's race.
They (NBC) lied to us about his 911 call and him having used racial slurs.

Who knows what else is true or a lie from the media anymore.

I will say one thing about ABC, who released the picture, is that they have been pretty good about keeping their coverage "news" based as a hard news story without much commentary. I watched MSNBC and those guys are basically convicting zimmerman over there, its not news its like watching the USMB if we had a TV station.
Nice touch.

Doesn't that "bloody" pic look on the doctored side to you?

So tell me something, you're quick to point out the "lies" of some of the media.

How about Zimmerman's lies. How many of Zimmerman's lies have you identified thus far?

You should accept that photo of the back of his head, it is solid evidence. You should also realize that Zimmerman likely had a bloody nose from Martin hitting him.
No, no, no...! I won't let you, and/or others, get away with the sneaky BS. The report was a BROKEN nose, not a BLOODY nose and you know it.

That's been now proven to be a lie. Has it not?

No, no, no...! I won't let you, and/or others, get away with the sneaky BS. The report was a BROKEN nose, not a BLOODY nose and you know it.

Actually, the POLICE report mentioned only a bloody nose.

So you ADMIT that that PROVES that Zimmerman and/or his proxies have been blatantly LYING all along....yes?

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?
the answer to your racialy biased question is yes !!

So you ADMIT that that PROVES that Zimmerman and/or his proxies have been blatantly LYING all along....yes?

No.

The police saw a bloody nose.

We have no reason to believe they were in a position to determine whether it came from a broken nose or not. Their report contained OBSERVATIONS, not conclusions.

Now, if a family member or some other Zimmerman "proxy" said that Zimmerman had a broken nose, that opens a couple of possibilities. Either he did have a broken nose in which case any such claim would have been accurate and honest OR he didn't have a broken nose in which case any such claim would have been inaccurate -- and possibly dishonest.

Personally, I have no idea if his nose was broken or not.

The first police report noted Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of his head and his nose.

Zimmerman was also bleeding from his nose and the back of his head.

http://mit.zenfs.com/102/2012/04/69081607-29132322.pdf

Signs and symptoms of a broken nose may appear immediately or may take up to three days to develop.

Broken nose: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, a reasonable person will accept the bleeding from Zimmerman's head and nose noted in the police report as injuries inflicted on him by Martin.

Blood from a head wound and a bloody nose, don't sound life threatening. Maybe that is why people played it up to a broken nose and a more serious head injury?

Forum List

Back