George Zimmerman's bloody head

Thuggish brutes. Right. He was a kid with a pack of skittles. Zimmerman was the thuggish brute. You're a disgrace.

Zimmerman was looking for a confrontation. He got it. He got what he wanted I guess in a way it's given you what you wanted as well... a venue to label black kids as thuggish brutes because of the clothing they wear.

What you going to say if it turns out that Zimmerman actually was acting in self defense?

Plus, just because he had skittles does not mean he cant act stupidly by attacking a guy that was looking his way while on a phone... Maybe if Trayvon actually was scared for his life or worried about being followed, he should have called the police as well. He did have a cell phone after all :dunno:

Stupid decisions led up to an unfortunate tragedy.

You mean if it was ruled by judge or jury that he acted in self defense? I dunno. I suppose I'll stand behind the jury's decision 100%. You know, like everybody does with all court cases. That's why nobody ever disputes the O.J. Simpson ruling as an example.

That's why all those white folks rioted in the streets when the OJ verdict came in, right?

What you going to say if it turns out that Zimmerman actually was acting in self defense?

Plus, just because he had skittles does not mean he cant act stupidly by attacking a guy that was looking his way while on a phone... Maybe if Trayvon actually was scared for his life or worried about being followed, he should have called the police as well. He did have a cell phone after all :dunno:

You mean if it was ruled by judge or jury that he acted in self defense? I dunno. I suppose I'll stand behind the jury's decision 100%. You know, like everybody does with all court cases. That's why nobody ever disputes the O.J. Simpson ruling as an example.

That's why all those white folks rioted in the streets when the OJ verdict came in, right?

What are you saying?

It wasn't something racist, was it?

It wasn't... "black people are prone to violence", was it?

What are you saying?

I do believe you just had bullshit called on you and now you're whining like a stuck pig.

All of the evidence known so far indicates that Zimmerman cannot be convicted. Liberals and race baiters have to bring in enormous amounts of IF facts to reach a conviction. IF Zimmerman pulled his gun and confronted Martin. IF Zimmerman continued to follow Martin instead of returning to his car as he said he did. IF Zimmerman knew that Martin was unarmed. Without proof of the "if" facts, the known case is a failure.

I don't know what the girlfriend really said to the police. If she will testify that Martin told her he was frightened (which I doubt. She would never respect him if he got scared being followed), or that he felt cornered, no prosecutor would put her on the stand. Likely she'd be called as a DEFENSE witness and questioned as a hostile witness. If admitted under the state of mind exception to the hearsay rule, the girlfriend would be saying that Martin felt cornered, frightened, unable to correctly assess the threat level and more, far more likely to initiate an attack.

All the facts need to come out. Unfortunately so far, what real evidence there is, without the liberal race baiting if arguments, Zimmerman is innocent. Killing Martin with a gun is no different than killing Martin by getting the best of him in a fistfight and bashing HIS head into the sidewalk.

Actually I agree a lot with this post.

I think that it is unlikely, unless the prosecution has some evidence not in the public view, that Zimmerman will not be convicted. Presumption of innocience demands that unless the state can prove Zimmerman committed a crime, then the verdict should be "not guilty".

Where I disagree is that the jury returning a "not guilty" verdict proves that Zimmerman is "innocent", it doesn't - it simply shows that Zimmerman didn't commit a crime. Zimmerman will not be innocent of of killing Martin due to his actions that perpetuated the event.

Secondly, I disagree, I think the prosecutors are fully preparing to place the girlfriend on the stand to provide evidence to conflict with Zimmerman's statements made to police (supposedly that Martin jumped him from behind) by testifying to hearing Zimmerman confronting Martin based on hearing him on the phone.

>>>>

What are you saying?

You asked it.... you answer it :doubt:

But I dont recall whites burning down their 'hood' and beating the shit out of innocent whites in 18 wheelers, and destroying oriental owned businesses over a courts decision.

But whatever...

Actually at this point in time there is no evidence of that critical time between the end of the girlfriends call and the time stamp for the gunshot from the 911 tapes that would indicate who was the aggressive thug.

If you have some evidence to fill in that time, please feel free to share. Right now we have a Neighborhood Watch member calling in a report (a responsible thing to do) and we have a youth who getting stared at by an unknown man does the responsible thing and runs away showing no "thugism".

So go ahead fill in that missing time frame for us.

>>>>

At this point in time it sounds like Martin jumped Zimmerman which ended up being the reason for Martin's death.

Really, what evidence supports that?

Really, what eye witness has made claim to seeing the start of hostilities? (Not someone that saw them together on the ground after hostilities started, but someone that saw the beginning.)

What evidence exists for the time from the end of the girlfriends call when we know both were still standing (approximately 19:16) and the sound of the gunshot sync'd to the 911 call?

What "evidence" please be specific.

What we have right now is Zimmerman saying that Martin ran and Zimmerman followed.

Probably, but I'd be interested in seeing this evidence you say already shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Zimmerman's case is looking pretty good so far other then the fantasy's that some are trying to push here.

I agree Zimmerman's case looks good. However that is based on lack of evidence not affirmative evidence to support his claim that Martin jumped him. The fact is that there is no evidence that Zimmerman didn't jump Martin.

I am all for letting the court clear Zimmerman, I sure hope that they do as I like the Stand your Ground law, but we will see how it goes.

You realize that if Zimmerman attacked Martin, under Stand Your Ground he would have been perfectly enabled to stand his ground and to use force against Zimmerman, if that was the case.

>>>>

The evidence that we have all been discussing in the past dozen or so threads on the subject. Which certainly doesn't bear repeating again, its all right here on this very forum. The eyewitness is Zimmerman himself and the evidence shows that his account was good enough for him to not be arrested and charged until the incident became embroiled in politics.. If anyone thinks that Obama and Holder had no effect on Zimmerman's arrest I would suggest that they spend some time reevaluating thier thoughts on the subject. The available evidence as of right now supports Zimmerman's claim that Martin attacked him. What I am waiting for is the Corner's report of Martins bullet wound which along with what we already know may be enough for an acquittal.

What are you saying?

I'm sure there are no crime stats to back up that claim.....

What are you saying?

I do believe you just had bullshit called on you and now you're whining like a stuck pig.

Bullshit called on me? My point was that people didn't accept the verdict on O.J.(myself included), and still don't to this day.

How stupid are you people? My post had no insinuation of crime. It had to do with opinion.

What are you saying?

I'm sure there are no crime stats to back up that claim.....

So, is that your claim? Black people are prone to violence? Stand by it dude. Provide those crime stats and show everybody where you stand.

What are you saying?

Bullshit called on me? My point was that people didn't accept the verdict on O.J.(myself included), and still don't to this day.

How stupid are you people? My post had no insinuation of crime. It had to do with opinion.

There was no legitimate reason TO accept the OJ verdict.

And?

When a verdict is patently bullshit, there's no reason to stand behind it.

But the CONTEXT of what you posted, you dishonest pig, was that Zimmerman is guilty. YOUR sub-moron claim was that Zimmerman was "looking" for a confrontation.

You have no way of knowing any such thing, but you are a tool so you state your vapid opinions AS "fact."

Damn. You are truly a stupid cow.

I'm not stating my opinions as fact. Please state where I said they were fact. It's always been a clash of opinions. My opinion is based on witness accounts of moments just prior to and after the murder, and the call Zimmerman had with the police telling him not to pursue, etc.

Thanks for proving my point about the bullshit verdicts. That's exactly what I was going for.

I'm not stating my opinions as fact. Please state where I said they were fact. It's always been a clash of opinions. My opinion is based on witness accounts of moments just prior to and after the murder, and the call Zimmerman had with the police telling him not to pursue, etc.

Thanks for proving my point about the bullshit verdicts. That's exactly what I was going for.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwOP-AMyCKI]I meant to do that - YouTube[/ame]

laugh3.gif

Zimmerman was NEVER told not to pursue. It has also been shown that he did not as he lost track of Martin. But some of you guys pretend like you don't know that ~rolleyes~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwOP-AMyCKI]I meant to do that - YouTube[/ame]

laugh3.gif

:lmao:

Cowboi is getting soooooo twisted now, he's gonna be a knot soon.

laugh3.gif

:lmao:

Cowboi is getting soooooo twisted now, he's gonna be a knot soon.

:lol:

At this point in time it sounds like Martin jumped Zimmerman which ended up being the reason for Martin's death.

Really, what evidence supports that?

Really, what eye witness has made claim to seeing the start of hostilities? (Not someone that saw them together on the ground after hostilities started, but someone that saw the beginning.)

What evidence exists for the time from the end of the girlfriends call when we know both were still standing (approximately 19:16) and the sound of the gunshot sync'd to the 911 call?

What "evidence" please be specific.

What we have right now is Zimmerman saying that Martin ran and Zimmerman followed.

Probably, but I'd be interested in seeing this evidence you say already shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

I agree Zimmerman's case looks good. However that is based on lack of evidence not affirmative evidence to support his claim that Martin jumped him. The fact is that there is no evidence that Zimmerman didn't jump Martin.

I am all for letting the court clear Zimmerman, I sure hope that they do as I like the Stand your Ground law, but we will see how it goes.

You realize that if Zimmerman attacked Martin, under Stand Your Ground he would have been perfectly enabled to stand his ground and to use force against Zimmerman, if that was the case.

>>>>

The evidence that we have all been discussing in the past dozen or so threads on the subject. Which certainly doesn't bear repeating again, its all right here on this very forum.

I have seen absolutley zero, zip, nada evidence presented on this forum (and I've been following the threads) which proves what happens between the end of the girlfriends call at approximately 19:16 and the 911 time stamped gun shot about 60 seconds later.

How about humoring us and present what evidence covers this time frame.

The eyewitness is Zimmerman himself and the evidence shows that his account was good enough for him to not be arrested and charged until the incident became embroiled in politics..

And further investigation was done and he was charged. Your logic is that because the Sanford police didn't charge him he's innocent, then using your logic then he must be guilty because the state has charged him.

If anyone thinks that Obama and Holder had no effect on Zimmerman's arrest I would suggest that they spend some time reevaluating thier thoughts on the subject.

I don't give a rats ass about Obama and Holder. **YOU** said the evidence supports Martin as the attacker. I challenged that for you to show us specifically what evidence exists that differentiates between Zimmerman and Martin as possible "attackers" you you dodge instead of providing this evidence.

The available evidence as of right now supports Zimmerman's claim that Martin attacked him.

Cool.

Detail for us what evidence exists during that critical time frame between the end of the girlfriends call and the gun shot which shows who was the aggressor of hostilities.

What I am waiting for is the Corner's report of Martins bullet wound which along with what we already know may be enough for an acquittal.

Let me make a prediction. The Coroner's report will show that Martin was shot at close range with a 9mm in the chest.

Well we already knew that. Please explain how that shows who initiated the hostilities that resulted in Zimmerman and Martin being on the ground in a fight where Zimmerman shot Martin. We already know who shot whom, that will be no great revelation (unless it shows Martin was shot at a distance, then Zimmerman is in deep shit.)

>>>>

Last edited:

laugh3.gif

Thuggish brutes. Right. He was a kid with a pack of skittles. Zimmerman was the thuggish brute. You're a disgrace.

Zimmerman was looking for a confrontation. He got it. He got what he wanted I guess in a way it's given you what you wanted as well... a venue to label black kids as thuggish brutes because of the clothing they wear.

Cowman said:

It's not so funny when you're not stupid. I don't even know how you're getting a laugh out of that. You demonstrated what I said perfectly... that people don't accept what they believe to be bullshit verdicts.

Also I post on these forums because I find it relaxing, dealing with simpleminded idiots as opposed to the challenges I face in the daytime at work. Hard to get wound up and twisted over something that I enjoy.

Last edited:
What the fuck?

Cowboi and whine just shouldn't go together so hand in hand.

It's wrong.

Just wrong.

Cowboi meltdown on way soon?

Stock up on kleenex.

J7qPP.png

Are you really pulling the "baby gonna cry" card? That's so lame. Real schoolyard shit. But then again, I am dealing with conservatives.

What the fuck?

Cowboi and whine just shouldn't go together so hand in hand.

It's wrong.

Just wrong.

Cowboi meltdown on way soon?

Stock up on kleenex.

J7qPP.png

Are you really pulling the "baby gonna cry" card? That's so lame. Real schoolyard shit. But then again, I am dealing with conservatives.

Oh snap! You so good at this!

:clap2:

(Yes, cowboi. That's right. We ALL see that you are doing the very thing you pretend to be above doing. There's a word for that kind of sanctimonious hypocrisy. But I can't seem to recall that word. ... I think it rhymes with Hypocrite. Or maybe it's just cowman.)

Sit right there. I'll get your tissues for you.

Need Midol?

Forum List

Back