George Zimmerman's bloody head

The innocent includes people who have to defend themselves from thuggish brutes who attack them.

Or someone you believe is trying to do that. It also means that some murderers get away with murder.

Every law has a percentage of non-compliance which evades prosectution.

The nature of man made law.
Yes, but laws should be written to protect the innocent. This law is poorly written.

Your ignorance is both astounding AND arrogant.

If you were ever to be physically attacked and found it within your means to grab a weapon to defend yourself, and in the process you managed to foil the attacker's efforts to maim or kill you, you'd probably feel some sense of relief.

And if you then were faced with the prospect of getting prosecuted for having caused the death of your attacker, you'd probably feel a bit offended and think "I SHOULD be allowed to use even deadly physical force to fend off an attack that seems hell bent on causing my death!"

Well, HOW do cops and prosecutors and judges and juries figure out whether or not YOUR behavior fit within the bounds of what the law allows?

Holy shit, sometimes there was nobody else around. Sometimes the "evidence" that remains is ambiguous and your word may not be "good enough" standing alone to convince folks that you legitimately felt yourself to be in mortal peril.

So, the laws get written in a way that permits lots of factors to be considered.

YOUR criticism of the allegedly "poor" draftsmanship of the law notwithstanding, it's been doing its job pretty well for a long time.

I know a kid who was convicted of a measure 11 crime at 15 because he used a rock to bash the head of a bully who attacked him out in a field.

Actually, the call was dropped just one minute before he shot Trayvon.

Her call to him started at 7:12. Records show they were on the phone 4 minutes. 7:16PM.

(now there *could* be some cushion in the seconds, if it was rounded up to the nearest minute, (likely), but the actual internal records of the cell log should show the exact second when it was cut off.)

Is one minute time for Martin to circle back around as Zimmerman claimed, circle his truck, and then attack Zimmerman?

I think Zimmerman tried to hold Martin because those punks always get away, Martin fought back which is his right to since he was being held against his will. Martin got the upper hand at some point after being attacked by Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot him because he was the idiot who went after and started an altercation with an innocent man.

One minute can last hours in situations like that and the only person so far that can testify only has hearsay evidence via Martin over a cell phone.

And THAT'S assuming she didn't just make it all up. The records can prove that they were on the phone together, but there's no evidence except her word for it as to what was actually said.

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

Other side from who? :eusa_eh:

You do know that Dershowitz is a well known liberal, right?

And one of the country's top appellate lawyers who has won nearly all his appeals of murder and attempted murder convictions, so when Dershowitz says something is wrong with the prosecutor's actions, a smart prosecutor will pay attention.

True. If Dershowitz is expounding on political issues, I pay him no more mind than I do any other liberal. When he's expounding on the proper way to do a lawyer's job, I will concede him his expertise in that area.

This is why Zimmerman will be not guilty!!!
Gimme a break!!

He was playing "super-cop"....after the REAL cops told him to back-OFF....proceeded to get his ASS kicked....more-than-likely the reason the REAL cops TOLD him to back-off....and, ended-up shooting an unarmed-person.

If he doesn't end-up "doing time", something's seriously-fuckin'-wrong!!

Hell......the next time, he might end-up shooting a WHITE-PERSON!!!!!!

woman-screaming-2.jpg

proceeded to get his ASS kicked....and, ended-up shooting an unarmed-person.

Trayvon should make sure the next person be beats up is unarmed.

The innocent includes people who have to defend themselves from thuggish brutes who attack them.

I agree, now we just need some evidence that proves whether the thug turns out to be Zimmerman or Martin.

>>>>

From the available evidence (at this point in time) it looks like the aggressive thug is dead and rightly so.

Actually at this point in time there is no evidence of that critical time between the end of the girlfriends call and the time stamp for the gunshot from the 911 tapes that would indicate who was the aggressive thug.

If you have some evidence to fill in that time, please feel free to share. Right now we have a Neighborhood Watch member calling in a report (a responsible thing to do) and we have a youth who getting stared at by an unknown man does the responsible thing and runs away showing no "thugism".

So go ahead fill in that missing time frame for us.

>>>>

Thuggish brutes. Right. He was a kid with a pack of skittles. Zimmerman was the thuggish brute. You're a disgrace.

Zimmerman was looking for a confrontation. He got it. He got what he wanted I guess in a way it's given you what you wanted as well... a venue to label black kids as thuggish brutes because of the clothing they wear.

Last edited:
I agree, now we just need some evidence that proves whether the thug turns out to be Zimmerman or Martin.

>>>>

From the available evidence (at this point in time) it looks like the aggressive thug is dead and rightly so.

Actually at this point in time there is no evidence of that critical time between the end of the girlfriends call and the time stamp for the gunshot from the 911 tapes that would indicate who was the aggressive thug.

If you have some evidence to fill in that time, please feel free to share. Right now we have a Neighborhood Watch member calling in a report (a responsible thing to do) and we have a youth who getting stared at by an unknown man does the responsible thing and runs away showing no "thugism".

>>>>

At this point in time it sounds like Martin jumped Zimmerman which ended up being the reason for Martin's death. There is evidence to that point including the eye witness statement as to what happened. There also seems to be no one to dispute that evidence or Zimmerman would have been arrested and charged at the time of the incident. There seems to be more evidence in Zimmerman's favor then agaisnt at this point. I suspect there will be more evidence in Zimmerman's favor as hearings and/or a trial proceeds. Zimmerman's case is looking pretty good so far other then the fantasy's that some are trying to push here.

I am all for letting the court clear Zimmerman, I sure hope that they do as I like the Stand your Ground law, but we will see how it goes.

Last edited:

Thuggish brutes. Right. He was a kid with a pack of skittles. Zimmerman was the thuggish brute. You're a disgrace.

Zimmerman was looking for a confrontation. He got it. He got what he wanted I guess in a way it's given you what you wanted as well... a venue to label black kids as thuggish brutes because of the clothing they wear.

He was a "No limit Nigga" just ask him...oh you can't as he lost a fight that he started because he planned on winning. Oh well. :clap2:

He was a "No limit Nigga" just ask him...oh you can't as he lost a fight that he started because he planned on winning. Oh well. :clap2:

Yep, you don't even have to lynch them anymore.

Yep, you don't even have to lynch them anymore.

Nope. Not when they bring Skittles to a gunfight.

What you going to say if it turns out that Zimmerman actually was acting in self defense?

Plus, just because he had skittles does not mean he cant act stupidly by attacking a guy that was looking his way while on a phone... Maybe if Trayvon actually was scared for his life or worried about being followed, he should have called the police as well. He did have a cell phone after all :dunno:

Stupid decisions led up to an unfortunate tragedy.

What you going to say if it turns out that Zimmerman actually was acting in self defense?

Plus, just because he had skittles does not mean he cant act stupidly by attacking a guy that was looking his way while on a phone... Maybe if Trayvon actually was scared for his life or worried about being followed, he should have called the police as well. He did have a cell phone after all :dunno:

Stupid decisions led up to an unfortunate tragedy.

You mean if it was ruled by judge or jury that he acted in self defense? I dunno. I suppose I'll stand behind the jury's decision 100%. You know, like everybody does with all court cases. That's why nobody ever disputes the O.J. Simpson ruling as an example.

All of the evidence known so far indicates that Zimmerman cannot be convicted. Liberals and race baiters have to bring in enormous amounts of IF facts to reach a conviction. IF Zimmerman pulled his gun and confronted Martin. IF Zimmerman continued to follow Martin instead of returning to his car as he said he did. IF Zimmerman knew that Martin was unarmed. Without proof of the "if" facts, the known case is a failure.

I don't know what the girlfriend really said to the police. If she will testify that Martin told her he was frightened (which I doubt. She would never respect him if he got scared being followed), or that he felt cornered, no prosecutor would put her on the stand. Likely she'd be called as a DEFENSE witness and questioned as a hostile witness. If admitted under the state of mind exception to the hearsay rule, the girlfriend would be saying that Martin felt cornered, frightened, unable to correctly assess the threat level and more, far more likely to initiate an attack.

All the facts need to come out. Unfortunately so far, what real evidence there is, without the liberal race baiting if arguments, Zimmerman is innocent. Killing Martin with a gun is no different than killing Martin by getting the best of him in a fistfight and bashing HIS head into the sidewalk.

>>>>

At this point in time it sounds like Martin jumped Zimmerman which ended up being the reason for Martin's death.

Really, what evidence supports that?

There is evidence to that point including the eye witness statement as to what happened.

Really, what eye witness has made claim to seeing the start of hostilities? (Not someone that saw them together on the ground after hostilities started, but someone that saw the beginning.)

There also seems to be no one to dispute that evidence or Zimmerman would have been arrested and charged at the time of the incident.

What evidence exists for the time from the end of the girlfriends call when we know both were still standing (approximately 19:16) and the sound of the gunshot sync'd to the 911 call?

There seems to be more evidence in Zimmerman's favor then agaisnt at this point.

What "evidence" please be specific.

What we have right now is Zimmerman saying that Martin ran and Zimmerman followed.

I suspect there will be more evidence in Zimmerman's favor as hearings and/or a trial proceeds.

Probably, but I'd be interested in seeing this evidence you say already shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Zimmerman's case is looking pretty good so far other then the fantasy's that some are trying to push here.

I agree Zimmerman's case looks good. However that is based on lack of evidence not affirmative evidence to support his claim that Martin jumped him. The fact is that there is no evidence that Zimmerman didn't jump Martin.

I am all for letting the court clear Zimmerman, I sure hope that they do as I like the Stand your Ground law, but we will see how it goes.

You realize that if Zimmerman attacked Martin, under Stand Your Ground he would have been perfectly enabled to stand his ground and to use force against Zimmerman, if that was the case.

>>>>

Forum List

Back