George Zimmerman's bloody head

This is why Zimmerman will be not guilty!!!
Gimme a break!!

He was playing "super-cop"....after the REAL cops told him to back-OFF....proceeded to get his ASS kicked....more-than-likely the reason the REAL cops TOLD him to back-off....and, ended-up shooting an unarmed-person.

If he doesn't end-up "doing time", something's seriously-fuckin'-wrong!!

Hell......the next time, he might end-up shooting a WHITE-PERSON!!!!!!

woman-screaming-2.jpg

Last edited:
I hope & pray the State has evidence to back up the charge.......................

Yes, I too ask....why?

1 life is already ruined.

Hypothetically, wouldn't you rather see clear evidence of self defense, showing it was the last resort, and thus only 1 life is ruined instead of 2?

WHY do you hope so much for a conviction? Why do you have such stock in this one....rather than the other hundreds of tragic murders on FLA or Chicago?

Nope..if a guy manages to shoot and kill the guy who is assaulting him does that make the guy who assaulted him innocent?
Did you post that with a straight face? I know I was LMAO when I read it.

I teach my kids about "stranger danger" and how important it is to fight. Why doesn't Trayvon get to fight back against a guy stalking him?

you would want your children to turn TOWARD the stranger who is following them and APPROACH that stranger?

Wow.

You are one fucked up mother in my eyes.

My thoughts exactly. Between this clown and truthmatters .......:cuckoo:

Yes, I too ask....why?

1 life is already ruined.

Hypothetically, wouldn't you rather see clear evidence of self defense, showing it was the last resort, and thus only 1 life is ruined instead of 2?

WHY do you hope so much for a conviction? Why do you have such stock in this one....rather than the other hundreds of tragic murders on FLA or Chicago?

I did not write I hope for a conviction; I hope the State is motivated by JUSTICE, and not expediency.

Gimme a break!!

He was playing "super-cop"....after the REAL cops told him to back-OFF....proceeded to get his ASS kicked....more-than-likely the reason the REAL cops TOLD him to back-off....and, ended-up shooting an unarmed-person.

Ah........once again, time to school up a retarded liberal.

They never "TOLD" him to back off. The 911 op said we "dont need you" to follow him. Thats basic police academy 101. Always tell them we "dont need you" to follow someone. Why? Lawsuits.

Saying "we dont need you to follow them" means no one can sue and say "the cops said to follow him and I got hurt".

However, they teach to also AVOID saying "do not follow" someone, because they still wanna catch the guy.

So....."we dont need you to" means "we arent' telling you to, but you have the choice to if you wish".

Get your shit right. It's important in court. He was never ordered to stop following him. He was simply told by 911 that they dont need him to continue if he chooses not to.

HUGE detail in court.

I did not write I hope for a conviction; I hope the State is motivated by JUSTICE, and not expediency.

Well, you hope and pray the state has evidence to back the charge (they dont). I hope and pray the defense has the evidence to back their self defense claim. I'd rather only 1 life be ruined than 2....although, regardless of verdict, the left wing and media have already made sure 2 will be.

Gimme a break!!

Ah........once again, time to school up a retarded liberal.

They never "TOLD" him to back off. The 911 op said we "dont need you" to follow him. Thats basic police academy 101.

....But, he DID....and, got OUT-of-his-vehicle, to DO so!!!!!

He fucked up!!!.....and, it's time to pay!

Marc BLACK POWER Asshole, why are you such a liar! Pictures taken RIGHT at the scene show a bloody head!

NEG!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQo3YrEniU&feature=related]New Photo Shows Zimmerman's Bloody Head Injuries - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong. Drawing a firearm, with no intent to use it, would be a "Pointing or Presenting a Firearm".

"Aggravated" assault means: An assault HAS occurred. The "aggravated" is just a situation that amplifies the severity.

Otherwise, a cop would be "assaulting" a person every time they drew their firearms on traffic stops, thus enabling the driver to use deadly force to resist that traffic stop: Obviously not the case.

Had Zimmerman drawn the weapon...then pistol whipped Trayvon...that would be aggravated assault.

Flashing his gun to scare Trayvon? Not assault. That would be "Pointing or Presenting a Firearm".

Learn the law first.

784.011 Assault.—
(1) An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.
(2) Whoever commits an assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

784.021 Aggravated assault.—
(1) An “aggravated assault” is an assault:
(a) With a deadly weapon without intent to kill; or
(b) With an intent to commit a felony.
(2) Whoever commits an aggravated assault shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Read the law yourself.

If Zimmerman pulled his weapon and used it to threaten Martin, then you have assault ("unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another") aggravated with the use of a lethal weapon ("With a deadly weapon without intent to kill") which raises the incident to Aggravated Assault which is a forcible felony. Those committing a forcible felony have their self defense claim negated under Florida Law 776.041.

Try again.

>>>>

Oh Jesus Christ. You liberals are such fucking idiots. This is like week 1 police academy shit dude.

The "verbal" assault, in all states I'm sure, refers to saying "I will kill you".
The "aggravated" attachment, in regards to the weapons part, means the WEAPON did the actual harm/assault. Simply being armed while using VERBAL words to commit the assault does not make the weapon an aggravated circumstance. That would be simple assault, plus pointing and presenting. Aggravated Assault "WITH" a deadly weapon, meaning the weapon did the harm, is different than an assault via verbal threats "while armed". Those are two VERY different legal situations.

If you had ever attened a basic police academy, or worked with city attorneys on how/why "aggravating" circumstances apply, you'd know that.

So....lets review:

A) Holding a baseball bat, and yelling at your neighbor "I'll come over there and beat your ass": Simple verbal assault.

B) Taking that baseball bat over there and cracking him in the ribs with it: Aggravated Assault.

BTW, Pointing and Presenting, in most states, is a felony and FAR more serious than a simple verbal assault. Which is why when most dirtbag thugs pull a gun on someone, they are charged with that...not assault. Althought in 99% of cases, when someone points a gun, they are robbing them or end up shooting them, so the aggravated robbery, attempted murder, etc, kicks in.

There. I'm charging tuition next time.

:clap2:

[ All stand your ground does is give a person who acted in self defense an additional hearing before a judge to argue his case. It is not an automatic out, it just forces the state to prove someone might actually have done something before they take them to trial.

In Florida SYG means you don't have to retreat from someone trying to inflict great bodily harm, death or a forcible felony upon you or others before using lethal or other force to stop the attack. Before SYG you had to retreat or try to retreat while outside your home.
Or someone you believe is trying to do that. It also means that some murderers get away with murder.

Really? How many? Can you name one?

Wrong. Drawing a firearm, with no intent to use it, would be a "Pointing or Presenting a Firearm".

"Aggravated" assault means: An assault HAS occurred. The "aggravated" is just a situation that amplifies the severity.

Otherwise, a cop would be "assaulting" a person every time they drew their firearms on traffic stops, thus enabling the driver to use deadly force to resist that traffic stop: Obviously not the case.

Had Zimmerman drawn the weapon...then pistol whipped Trayvon...that would be aggravated assault.

Flashing his gun to scare Trayvon? Not assault. That would be "Pointing or Presenting a Firearm".

Learn the law first.

784.011 Assault.—
(1) An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.
(2) Whoever commits an assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

784.021 Aggravated assault.—
(1) An “aggravated assault” is an assault:
(a) With a deadly weapon without intent to kill; or
(b) With an intent to commit a felony.
(2) Whoever commits an aggravated assault shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Read the law yourself.

If Zimmerman pulled his weapon and used it to threaten Martin, then you have assault ("unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another") aggravated with the use of a lethal weapon ("With a deadly weapon without intent to kill") which raises the incident to Aggravated Assault which is a forcible felony. Those committing a forcible felony have their self defense claim negated under Florida Law 776.041.

Try again.

>>>>

Oh Jesus Christ. You liberals are such fucking idiots. This is like week 1 police academy shit dude.

Nice attempt at personal insult, but I'm not a liberal.

Until all the evidence comes out, I'm not committed to guilt or innocence, unlike some other people that will proclaim Zimmerman's innocence no matter what the evidence eventually shows or others that claim Zimmerman is guilty no matter what the evidence shows.

The "verbal" assault, in all states I'm sure, refers to saying "I will kill you".

Or showing a holstered weapon and saying "don't move or I'll shoot".

The "aggravated" attachment, in regards to the weapons part, means the WEAPON did the actual harm/assault. Simply being armed while using VERBAL words to commit the assault does not make the weapon an aggravated circumstance. That would be simple assault, plus pointing and presenting. Aggravated Assault "WITH" a deadly weapon, meaning the weapon did the harm, is different than an assault via verbal threats "while armed". Those are two VERY different legal situations.

True, the weapon would have to be displayed an the individual would have to indicate as part of the verbal threat that the weapon would be the means if inflicting harm.

If Zimmerman had a holstered weapon and said, "I'm going to kick your ass", then the weapon would not be a factor. On the other hand if he shifted his jacket, displayed the weapon, and said "I'm going to shoot you" then ya, the weapons becomes a factor.

So....lets review:

A) Holding a baseball bat, and yelling at your neighbor "I'll come over there and beat your ass": Simple verbal assault.

Not under the Florida law.

784.011 is simple assault and does not require a weapon.

784.021 is aggravated assault and can result when a weapon is used as part of the assault. Us as a baseball bat which can be lethal.

011 is a misdemeanor, while 021 is a felony.

B) Taking that baseball bat over there and cracking him in the ribs with it: Aggravated Assault.

Actually that would be battery under Florida Law 784.03. Assault is the intent to do harm, battery is the actual occurrence of harm.

BTW, Pointing and Presenting, in most states, is a felony and FAR more serious than a simple verbal assault. Which is why when most dirtbag thugs pull a gun on someone, they are charged with that...not assault. Althought in 99% of cases, when someone points a gun, they are robbing them or end up shooting them, so the aggravated robbery, attempted murder, etc, kicks in.

There. I'm charging tuition next time.

So whether it's aggravated assault a felony or "pointing and presenting" which is as you describe is a felony, then if Zimmerman did either one then his self defense immunity under Florida Statute 776.041 would be negated.

Thanks, that goes to confirm what I said.

No need to "charge tuition" the posts you have made are often substandard and show an extreme bias to Zimmerman being not guilty at all costs. The fact remains there is a critical time between the end of the girlfriends phone call and the shot being time stamped on the 911 tape that we have NO EVIDENCE to support either Martin as the aggressor or Zimmerman as the aggressor. If the state fails to prove it's case, then Zimmerman should be judged not guilty, but at this point it is impossible to make a logical case either way because we don't know.

>>>>

>>>>

Nope..if a guy manages to shoot and kill the guy who is assaulting him does that make the guy who assaulted him innocent?
Did you post that with a straight face? I know I was LMAO when I read it.

he was stalking the boy by his own admission

I would hardly call what Zimm was doing "stalking" And besides,that doesnt give Trayvon the right to assault Zimm.
I dont know why I even respond to you. You're so far out in left field you're in the stands.
I really cant take anything you post seriously. It's like you're trying to funny.

I could arguably call TM an idiot.

Stalking is a pattern of behavior, unless Zimmerman had been following Martin for a few days at least the only way you could call it stalking is if you are deluded.

State's special appointed lead investigator testified under oath there is no evidence to contradict Zman's statements.

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: But -- and I'm going to get into every little contradiction but wouldn't you agree that a lot of his statements can be contradicted by the evidence either witnesses or just based on what he says himself?

GILBREATH: Yes. "​

CNN.com - Transcripts

>>>>

Forum List

Back