George Zimmerman's bloody head

Funny you take the side of the thug that proof now shows,withoutMSM proven fraud,that zimmerman had been antagonized and viciously assaulted.i even gave it the benefit of the doubt in the beginning,but there was too much hidden,frauded,and skewered. Regardless of who or what people are in the liberally divided world,a man was defending himself from an attack,the attacker lost his life.
if what proof shows is reallty true,this punk ass had been harassing this guy for awhile.
shoe on my foot,and my life gets threatened...
i would have done the same.
my life is more valuable than an attacker threatening mine.

Could you provide some specifics as to what "proof" you are talking about this is not based on statements made by the individual now charged with a crime?

What independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was antagonized and viciously assaulted? (And no, injuries are not proof of who started a fight, they only show who was losing fight.)

You say Zimmerman was defending himself from an attack, what independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was attacked? What proof precludes Zimmerman from not having attacked Martin?

>>>>
Heres videos and statements,etc,everywhere out there backing up zimnerman.
stuff the frayd liberal MSM couldnt hide or skewer

Assuming this none quoted response was to my questions.

So make the claim their is proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman, yet when asked to cite such proof you give - well - nothing.

The fact is that there is location evidence (descriptions based on phone calls, the truck, the event site), there is phone evidence (dispatcher, girlfriend, 991 calls) - but the fact is there is NO EVIDENCE that has been presented to the public at to who attacked who exactly during that critical 60 seconds (or so) between the end of the girlfriends call and the 991 time stamp of the firearm being discharged.

Your claims about Martin's (supposed) actions are just unsubstantiated bias (either for Zimmerman or against Martin) and not supported by any facts.

>>>>

Only Zimmerman & Martin were there, for some reason the State charged 2nd degree, I doubt it was on a whim.

Could you provide some specifics as to what "proof" you are talking about this is not based on statements made by the individual now charged with a crime?

What independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was antagonized and viciously assaulted? (And no, injuries are not proof of who started a fight, they only show who was losing fight.)

You say Zimmerman was defending himself from an attack, what independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was attacked? What proof precludes Zimmerman from not having attacked Martin?

>>>>

So make the claim their is proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman, yet when asked to cite such proof you give - well - nothing.

The fact is that there is location evidence (descriptions based on phone calls, the truck, the event site), there is phone evidence (dispatcher, girlfriend, 991 calls) - but the fact is there is NO EVIDENCE that has been presented to the public at to who attacked who exactly during that critical 60 seconds (or so) between the end of the girlfriends call and the 991 time stamp of the firearm being discharged.

Your claims about Martin's (supposed) actions are just unsubstantiated bias (either for Zimmerman or against Martin) and not supported by any facts.

>>>>

Only Zimmerman & Martin were there, for some reason the State charged 2nd degree, I doubt it was on a whim.

2nd Degree Murder requires a depravity of mind case that I think the state will have a very difficult row to hoe. Manslaughter needing only to prove reckless endangerment would have been much easier. (Of course the state may have the option submitting a lesser included offense to give the jury an option if there is no plea bargain achieved.)

>>>>

GRAPHIC PHOTO: George Zimmerman | www.wftv.com

This is why Zimmerman will be not guilty!!!

Ever watch UFC fights? Notice two things about them:

- It is illegal to "rabbit punch", or, hit in the back of the head. Why? Because the chance of death from it is higher. It's a violent sport, but they dont want people to die.

- When a fighter is on his back, taking repeated punches to the face, with his skull bouncing off the PADDED MAT surface, the ref stops the fight. The fight is over. Why? Death or injury would occur if it kept going.

Now...imagine instead of a trained pro fighter on a padded mat, you have an untrained citizen with his head laying on concrete, taking shots to the head. Would a UFC ref stop that fight? Instantly. Why? The guy could die....just like they stop them in UFC on a padded floor.

But there was no ref at Zimmerman vs Martin. And Martin may have kept punching until....who knows when. Does Zimmerman then have a right to do whatever is necessary to stop his skull from bouncing off that pavement? Yes.

This is a no-brainer case. Zman confronts choir boy Trayvon. Wrong? Immoral? Profiling? Sure. Maybe. Zman walks back to car. 1st encounter ends. THEN.....Travyon, his ego and pride hurt, attacks Zman. Begin 2nd encounter. The trial is about the 2nd encounter. Not the first. The ONLY crimes, texbook crimes, occurred in the 2nd incident. The "profiling" incident was not a crime. Immoral maybe. Not criminal. That incident does NOT give Trayvon a right to assault anyone. But he did. THAT assault, and Zman's defense, are the case.

Pure medical proof that the head, being pounded on a concrete surface, IS DEADLY, will break this trial. Thats why the UFC stops fights on a PADDED surface when this happens. But this was concrete, with no refs, no sportsmanship, and an absolute threat of seriously bodily injury or death to Zimmerman.

To sum it up....if a cop was on the ground, with a guy on top of him pounding his head into the concrete, would or COULD that cop be justified in shooting the guy? YES. Without doubt. ANd cops are held to a HIGHER standard than Zman will be.

NOT GUILTY verdict will rock the left and the race baiting will be epic.

Riots will erupt afterwards. Obama will cherish in the race baiting.

what a fucking incoherent ramble that was

There were statements made,and evidence from zimmermans own fatger that he had been stalked for dats.
the MSM lued when they said he automatically eacecalked,when the truth if the matter was he only offered that info when the dispatcher asked identifying factors on the individual.
if it wasnt a political op for the left,or uf there was nothing to hide,it would have been handled objectively.

I find it funny that you made a comment about "illiterate urban youth" earlier, and you are fucking illiterate yourself. You have serious fucking problems with the writing skills.

How about you slow the fuck down and spell check your sentences. It's not an occasional thing with you, it's every other word in your god damn sentences.

If you're going to take the Lord's name in vain.. please capitalize his name... that would be God... not god.

Why the hell would I capitalize it? I'm not referring to any god in particular.

I've been in alot of fights, I enjoy them, and I have worked as a part time bouncer for 30 years and still bouncing. Now again tell us how liberals are cowards again. care to meet in person and back up your statement?

HAHA!!!

Incredible. Where to start? The weak liberal claiming to be a tough guy now?

OR the always tasteful internet message board guy who challenges to "meet in person" and fight. Wow.

I'll pass man. My instructor (Relson Gracie) doesn't believe in unnecessary fighting. 8 years. Purple.

This was never meant to be about Zimmerman anyway.

It was about much more, and that was a cause to excuse mounting unsociable behavior on one part of the populace. It will be interesting to see what develops.

>>>>

>>>>

if they had compelling evidence, they would have prewsented it at the bail hearing.

I know...I know...."they dont want to let the defense know what they have"

News flash for all of you that only know about the courts based on what you see on TV drama's....

If a DA has compelling evidence that a potential defendant has commited murder and had no concern for human life (as is a second degree murder charge)....they would lose their jobs as a DA if they did not present it in a bail hearing.

Why?

Becuase a bail hearing is used by a judge to determine if the defendant is a threat to society. Compelling evidence would show exactly that.

There is not a DA in this country that would not present it at a bail hearing.

A question for the OP...

If a rape victim managed to scratch the eye out of her rapist, does that make the rapist "innocent"?

Nope..if a guy manages to shoot and kill the guy who is assaulting him does that make the guy who assaulted him innocent?
Did you post that with a straight face? I know I was LMAO when I read it.

he was stalking the boy by his own admission

A question for the OP...

If a rape victim managed to scratch the eye out of her rapist, does that make the rapist "innocent"?

Nope..if a guy manages to shoot and kill the guy who is assaulting him does that make the guy who assaulted him innocent?

He admitted to stalking? Really?

A question for the OP...

Wrong.....as usual.

A question for the OP...

I teach my kids about "stranger danger" and how important it is to fight. Why doesn't Trayvon get to fight back against a guy stalking him?

State's special appointed lead investigator testified under oath there is no evidence to contradict Zman's statements.

A question for the OP...

I teach my kids about "stranger danger" and how important it is to fight. Why doesn't Trayvon get to fight back against a guy stalking him?

you would want your children to turn TOWARD the stranger who is following them and APPROACH that stranger?

Wow.

You are one fucked up mother in my eyes.

A question for the OP...

Because he ran and came back to attack Zman.

I see that watching UFC has rotted your brain.

Just because A guy doesnt like women's basketball......

The UFC is actually one of the purist sports out there. The amount of training these guys go through to be competitive is insane.
To watch a guy the size of Hoyce Gracie take down guys twice his size and get them to tap out is cool as hell.

Oh...anyone who doesnt like mixed martial arts is a pansy.

State's special appointed lead investigator testified under oath there is no evidence to contradict Zman's statements.

Did you notice that the lead investigators admitting that there is no evidence that contradicts Zimmermans story never made it to the MSM news?

Likewise, his admittance that there is no evidence that shows that Zimmerman did NOT stop following Martin ALSO did not make the news.

Forum List

Back