George Zimmerman's bloody head

If somebody threatened my life..
theyd have blood all over their body,too
regardless of who they are.

How do you know Trayvon threatened his life? He's the one that ended up dead. Funny that you should automatically take the side of the murderer who had the gun and pursued the kid against police orders.

Yep. You would have done the same, too. Anything to show it to those urban culture illiterate gangsta wannabe kids. YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN UP YOUR CITY, CITY COUNCIL PERSON!

Pew pew!

Last edited:

How do you know Trayvon threatened his life? Funny that you should automatically take the side of the murderer who had the gun and pursued the kid against police orders.

Yep. You would have done the same, too. Anything to show it to those urban culture illiterate gangsta wannabe kids.

How do you know he didn't? Police orders? When was Zimmerman convicted of murder?

Bottom line.. if the races were reveresed or if they were both black, your race-baiting ass wouldn't have shit to say.

Funny you take the side of the thug that proof now shows,withoutMSM proven fraud,that zimmerman had been antagonized and viciously assaulted.i even gave it the benefit of the doubt in the beginning,but there was too much hidden,frauded,and skewered. Regardless of who or what people are in the liberally divided world,a man was defending himself from an attack,the attacker lost his life.
if what proof shows is reallty true,this punk ass had been harassing this guy for awhile.
shoe on my foot,and my life gets threatened...
i would have done the same.
my life is more valuable than an attacker threatening mine.

Funny you take the side of the thug that proof now shows,withoutMSM proven fraud,that zimmerman had been antagonized and viciously assaulted.i even gave it the benefit of the doubt in the beginning,but there was too much hidden,frauded,and skewered. Regardless of who or what people are in the liberally divided world,a man was defending himself from an attack,the attacker lost his life.
if what proof shows is reallty true,this punk ass had been harassing this guy for awhile.

Could you provide some specifics as to what "proof" you are talking about this is not based on statements made by the individual now charged with a crime?

What independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was antagonized and viciously assaulted? (And no, injuries are not proof of who started a fight, they only show who was losing fight.)

You say Zimmerman was defending himself from an attack, what independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was attacked? What proof precludes Zimmerman from not having attacked Martin?

>>>>

hell the cops didnt even test that blood to make sure it was blood let alone whos blood.

GRAPHIC PHOTO: George Zimmerman | www.wftv.com

This is why Zimmerman will be not guilty!!!

Zimmerman may not be guilty, Zimmerman may be guilty. However, injuries are not indicative of who started the fight resulting in the gun shot.

Ever watch UFC fights? Notice two things about them:

Irrelevant material deleted.

>>>>
UFC rules do not control here; and the injury may have come after he killed the victim. The STATE seems to think a crime was committed, we will know when we know. The important matter NOW, is the Defendant's safety.

After? Seriously?? Did you not read the article about the time these pics where taken?
And lets say for the sake of your stupid argument that they where taken at a later date.
Dont you think the cops might notice the difference between the pics and his actual condition at the time the police showed up?
Good God your statement has to be the most moronic thing i've read in a long while.

How do you know Trayvon threatened his life? Funny that you should automatically take the side of the murderer who had the gun and pursued the kid against police orders.

Yep. You would have done the same, too. Anything to show it to those urban culture illiterate gangsta wannabe kids.

How do you know he didn't? Police orders? When was Zimmerman convicted of murder?

Bottom line.. if the races were reveresed or if they were both black, your race-baiting ass wouldn't have shit to say.

A black man stalking a white man for looking suspicious(wearing a sweater-vest) in a neighborhood watch neighborhood? Yeah, that'll happen. You're telling me you'd still be on the side of Black Zimmerman if he shot White Trayvon?

I'd still be on Trayvon's side. Zimmerman stalked and later killed that kid.

Heres videos and statements,etc,everywhere out there backing up zimnerman.
stuff the frayd liberal MSM couldnt hide or skewer

A black man stalking a white man for looking suspicious(wearing a sweater-vest) in a neighborhood watch neighborhood? Yeah, that'll happen. You're telling me you'd still be on the side of Black Zimmerman if he shot White Trayvon?

I'd still be on Trayvon's side. Zimmerman stalked and later killed that kid.

Well, you should make sure you go to FL and testify as it seems you were there and saw the whole thing from start to finish.

:lol:

There were statements made,and evidence from zimmermans own father that he had been stalked for days.
the MSM lied when they said he automatically racecalled,when the truth if the matter was he only offered that info when the dispatcher asked identifying factors on the individual.
if it wasnt a political op for the left,or if there was nothing to hide,it would have been handled objectively.

Last edited:

Motherfucker, you only care about the statements made in favor of Zimmerman, not the ones against him. There are plenty of those, including the witnesses that said they heard crying just before the gunshot, and it ended after the gunshot.

There were statements made,and evidence from zimmermans own fatger that he had been stalked for dats.
the MSM lued when they said he automatically eacecalked,when the truth if the matter was he only offered that info when the dispatcher asked identifying factors on the individual.
if it wasnt a political op for the left,or uf there was nothing to hide,it would have been handled objectively.

I find it funny that you made a comment about "illiterate urban youth" earlier, and you are fucking illiterate yourself. You have serious fucking problems with the writing skills.

How about you slow the fuck down and spell check your sentences. It's not an occasional thing with you, it's every other word in your god damn sentences.

[ All stand your ground does is give a person who acted in self defense an additional hearing before a judge to argue his case. It is not an automatic out, it just forces the state to prove someone might actually have done something before they take them to trial.

In Florida SYG means you don't have to retreat from someone trying to inflict great bodily harm, death or a forcible felony upon you or others before using lethal or other force to stop the attack. Before SYG you had to retreat or try to retreat while outside your home.

Could you provide some specifics as to what "proof" you are talking about this is not based on statements made by the individual now charged with a crime?

What independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was antagonized and viciously assaulted? (And no, injuries are not proof of who started a fight, they only show who was losing fight.)

You say Zimmerman was defending himself from an attack, what independently verifiable proof do you have that Zimmerman was attacked? What proof precludes Zimmerman from not having attacked Martin?

>>>>

Assuming this none quoted response was to my questions.

So make the claim their is proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman, yet when asked to cite such proof you give - well - nothing.

The fact is that there is location evidence (descriptions based on phone calls, the truck, the event site), there is phone evidence (dispatcher, girlfriend, 991 calls) - but the fact is there is NO EVIDENCE that has been presented to the public at to who attacked who exactly during that critical 60 seconds (or so) between the end of the girlfriends call and the 991 time stamp of the firearm being discharged.

Your claims about Martin's (supposed) actions are just unsubstantiated bias (either for Zimmerman or against Martin) and not supported by any facts.

>>>>

There were statements made,and evidence from zimmermans own fatger that he had been stalked for dats.
the MSM lued when they said he automatically eacecalked,when the truth if the matter was he only offered that info when the dispatcher asked identifying factors on the individual.
if it wasnt a political op for the left,or uf there was nothing to hide,it would have been handled objectively.

I find it funny that you made a comment about "illiterate urban youth" earlier, and you are fucking illiterate yourself. You have serious fucking problems with the writing skills.

How about you slow the fuck down and spell check your sentences. It's not an occasional thing with you, it's every other word in your god damn sentences.

If you're going to take the Lord's name in vain.. please capitalize his name... that would be God... not god.

Forum List

Back