George Zimmerman's bloody head

If its self defense,whine baby wannebe thug got what he deserved.im sorry. If treyvon said that hes gonna die to zimmerman,then he got what he deserved.

So, did he hit himself in the head with his gun to try and give himself a defense? Did Trayvon defend himself before being MURDERED?

Anyone thats lived in a bad neighborhood knows these teen and young adults think their illiterate culture run the streets.

So he's an illiterate youth because... he's what, black? And you think it was in a bad neighborhood? He's a wannabe thug because he's... what?

What are you saying, city council person? Please remember, you are on the record.

Unlike you liberals,i do not categorize or superficially divide.
ITS CITY URBAN GANG CULTURE.

Last edited:
Cowtard.
urban gang culture
i do not categorize or superficialize biological differentiations.
HIPHOP GANG CULTURE,retard.

Unlike you liberals,i do not categorize or superficialky divide.
ITS CITY URBAN GANG CULTURE.

He was in a "city urban gang culture" because he was black, city council person? Or was it because he was young? Or was it because he was involved in a violent confrontation? What is it you mean exactly city council person? Please elaborate on how Trayvon was involved in "city urban gang culture" any more than Zimmerman. Why say "urban" city council person? You are aware that is slang for black very often by people like yourself, correct?

You have the floor.

Last edited:
Hiphop culture? Will the gentleman please explain himself. What is hiphop culture and how is it responsible for the violence that took place? Is the RIAA to blame for Zimmerman being victimized by a violent young black man who may or may not listen to a particular musical genre?

I dont categorize people by your liberal standards.
urban city culture.

Black people culture.

You're not as clever as you think, city council person. I mean come on... urban city culture, hip hop culture. You're not fooling anybody.

It's no wonder you were asked to resign, city council person. Nobody wants a racist asshole as their representative. What a sad, fake legacy you leave behind.

Last edited:
Communism and the left are the architects to create divided groups and instill self disinfranchising and selfvictimization.

Last edited:
Cowtard.
urban culture.
no matter what division you categorize
i do not so DO NOT PUT WORDS into my mouth.
urban is the city freaking culture.
no categorization
cities in NE have same gang mentality,but different people,hispanics.
so your dividing a race categorization.
i know it as URBAN CULTURE,all peopke,part of your liberal communist machine.

Communism and the left are the architects to create divided groups abd instill self disinfranchising and selfvictimization.

Go back to the 1950's, city council person. You could persecute both those communists and those urban city cultured individuals the way you wanted to.

Pretty much nobody you'll talk to today on the left will be a communist. And they aren't a communist just because you say they are.

Cowtard.
urban culture.
no matter what division you categorize
i do not so DO NOT PUT WORDS into my mouth.
urban is the city freaking culture.
no categorization
cities in NE have same gang mentality,but different people,hispanics.
so your dividing a race categorization.
i know it as URBAN CULTURE,all peopke,part of your liberal communist machine.

Urban culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes... African Americans. I know what you're saying city council person.

Try to be a bit more sensitive.

Forum List

Back