George Zimmerman's bloody head

Interesting how the right tends to be going with the CLAIM that Trayvon doubled-back and attacked Zimmerman.

When there is no evidence of that happening as a matter of fact.

Yet, these people are and have been going with this claim as if it were fact. Basing everything on that claim...as if if were fact.

Interesting.

Interesting how the right tends to be going with the CLAIM that Trayvon doubled-back and attacked Zimmerman.

Yet, these people are and have been going with this claim as if it were fact. Basing everything on that claim...as if if were fact.

Interesting.

There is no evidence, they only have witnesses that saw them on the ground.

There quick to judge Martin who didn't even get charged with possession of Marijuana, but don't question the fact Zimmerman has attacked someone. Yes, it got dropped to a lesser charge but he is the only one in this situation with a history or a record for that matter. He is also the only one who is saying Martin attacked him first. I would probably too if I was facing murder charges.

That's because the only people who claim that Zimmerman attacked anyone are people who weren't there.

The one eye witness to this event claims that he was attacked.

One eye witness trumps no witnesses, if there's evidence to support...or at least, there's no evidence to contradict.

And so far, there appears to be ZERO evidence that Zimmerman is untruthful.

Interesting.

There quick to judge Martin who didn't even get charged with possession of Marijuana, but don't question the fact Zimmerman has attacked someone. Yes, it got dropped to a lesser charge but he is the only one in this situation with a history or a record for that matter. He is also the only one who is saying Martin attacked him first. I would probably too if I was facing murder charges.
These RWers are comparing and contrasting a couple of suspensions vs. some real crime like domestic violence and police assaults of all things.

They are painting the gunned down victim, Trayvon Martin, as a menace and thug, but the perp, gunman and criminal-record-having George Zimmerman, as some sort of saint.

I mean...WoW!!!

bizarro.jpg

!!!bizarro worlD

That's because the only people who claim that Zimmerman attacked anyone are people who weren't there.

One eye witness trumps no witnesses, if there's evidence to support...or at least, there's no evidence to contradict.

Except the many instances where Zimmerman has been PROVEN to be a liar.

e.g. the claim that he thought the gunned-down victim, Trayvon Martin was older than he actually was. When from the 911 call he HIMSELF reported to the phone operator that Trayvon APPEARS to be a black teen.

e.g. the broken nose bogus claim

e.g. the reports of him getting his head repeatedly slammed against the contrete

All the evidence we've been privy to thus far has shown those to be COMPLETELY FALSE!!!

Zimmerman is a damn liar.

Interesting.

These RWers are comparing and contrasting a couple of suspensions vs. some real crime like domestic violence and police assaults of all things.

They are painting the gunned down victim, Trayvon Martin, as a menace and thug, but the perp, gunman and criminal-record-having George Zimmerman, as some sort of saint.

I mean...WoW!!!

bizarro.jpg

!!!bizarro worlD

Well, Martin was a no limit Nigga! Heading into the thug life.

Zimmerman claims the 17-year-old Martin had punched him in the face and was bashing his head against the pavement when he fired his registered handgun in self-defense, striking Martin in the chest.

Well, there was an eye-witness you know.

e.g. the claim that he thought the gunned-down victim, Trayvon Martin was older than he actually was. When from the 911 call he HIMSELF reported to the phone operator that Trayvon APPEARS to be a black teen.

e.g. the reports of him getting his head repeatedly slammed against the contrete

All the evidence we've been privy to thus far has shown those to be COMPLETELY FALSE!!!

He is a liar but he looks scared shitless all the time. The jury might take pity on him, you know how Florida juries are.

He is a liar but he looks scared shitless all the time. The jury might take pity on him, you know how Florida juries are.
You mean country, backwards, dumb and perhaps racist?

Yeah...unfortunately. *sigh*

I mean...WoW!!!

bizarro.jpg

!!!bizarro worlD

There's only skin deep differences between the "thug life" and the "gun nut" life.

I mean...WoW!!!

bizarro.jpg

!!!bizarro worlD

There's only skin deep differences between the "thug life" and the "gun nut" life.

LOL, that certainly isn't true.:lol:

You really are a dummy are'nt ya cow turd?

Im a gun nut and I have NEVER thought about using them to harm a soul... but I promise you this, come into my house un-welcomed and you will be visiting your maker shortly there after.... thats a promise buddy.

As for CHL carriers, we are law abiding citizens who have no criminal record... yep, just like he thugs Ive known in my life :doubt:

GRAPHIC PHOTO: George Zimmerman | www.wftv.com

This is why Zimmerman will be not guilty!!!

Zimmerman may not be guilty, Zimmerman may be guilty. However, injuries are not indicative of who started the fight resulting in the gun shot.

Ever watch UFC fights? Notice two things about them:

Irrelevant material deleted.

>>>>

It doesn't matter who started the fight..it only matters if Zimmerman thought his life was at risk. If he was indeed yelling for help and Trayvon didn't stop, then he was well within his rights to shoot, especially if the alternative was loss of consciousness and/or death.

If you start a fight with me, I have a right to fight back, I do not have a right to pummel you into the ground until you die. Once you are crying for help, the fight is over.

Whatever happened to "never hit a man when he's down?"

You really are a dummy are'nt ya cow turd?

Im a gun nut and I have NEVER thought about using them to harm a soul... but I promise you this, come into my house un-welcomed and you will be visiting your maker shortly there after.... thats a promise buddy.

As for CHL carriers, we are law abiding citizens who have no criminal record... yep, just like he thugs Ive known in my life :doubt:

Umm, did you read what you wrote? Apparently you have thought about using them to harm a soul, granted in self defense, but you still considered it.

Blood from a head wound and a bloody nose, don't sound life threatening. Maybe that is why people played it up to a broken nose and a more serious head injury?

I was not there so I can't pretend to know that this scenario is what happened. So this is entirely a "what if:"

WHAT IF you (a guy who is part of a neighborhood watch group in a neighborhood which has seen some recent unsolved burglaries) sees some person in a gated community whom you do not recognize, and the other guy is acting furtively. So you watch and follow. And, suspicious, you notify the police. Then something happens. The guy under observation ends up on top of you POUNDING your head into concrete and possibly punching you in the schnozola.

As your head is being rammed forcibly backward into the unyielding concrete, do you stop and think, "Ok; am I really in risk of death or great bodily injury here?"

OR, possibly, do you just kinda sorta FEEL a lot like you're brains are about to get scrambled?

Do you weigh out your options or do you react as quickly and as forcibly as you can to end the attack upon you?

We don't know what really went down, but from the girlfriend's testimony, I am going with Zimmerman following Martin, confronting him, and then trying to hold him there until police arrive because he was sick of those punks getting away with it. Martin fought back, and from Zimmerman's lack of injuries, I highly doubt his head hit the pavement more than once. Martin also probably fought back because he has no idea who Zimmerman is.
Zimmerman has a history of assault, Martin does not.

The gf has given no testimony we know of, but from Zimmerman's 911 call, we know he had stopped following Martin before the confrontation took place so Martin must have turned back and come after Zimmerman and forced the confrontation. We don't know if Martin had a criminal history for violence because he was a minor and his records would be sealed, but by his violent response to Zimmerman following him for a while, it seems likely he did.

:lol:

Thanks for demonstrating it perfectly. You come into their "house" and they'll gun you down just the same.

But, Trayvon wasn't a part of that world. I have cousins who were his age not too long ago and they were probably more rambunctious and out of control than he could ever hope to be. They wouldn't deserve to be killed either.

Interesting.

There is evidence that Zimmerman had stopped following Martin before the confrontation took place. During the 911 call, when the dispatcher says, "You don't have to do that [follow Martin]" Zimmerman replies, "Ok," indicating he stopped following him. That being the case, Martin would have had to have turned back to confront Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back