George Zimmerman's bloody head

Im a gun nut and I have NEVER thought about using them to harm a soul... but I promise you this, come into my house un-welcomed and you will be visiting your maker shortly there after.... thats a promise buddy.

:lol:

Thanks for demonstrating it perfectly. You come into their "house" and they'll gun you down just the same.

But, Trayvon wasn't a part of that world. I have cousins who were his age not too long ago and they were probably more rambunctious and out of control than he could ever hope to be. They wouldn't deserve to be killed either.

You think its OK to come into a mans home un-welcomed?

Damn your stupid!

So, "thanks for demonstrating it perfectly."

Interesting how the right tends to be going with the CLAIM that Trayvon doubled-back and attacked Zimmerman.

When there is no evidence of that happening as a matter of fact.

Yet, these people are and have been going with this claim as if it were fact. Basing everything on that claim...as if if were fact.

Interesting.

There is evidence that Zimmerman had stopped following Martin before the confrontation took place. During the 911 call, when the dispatcher says, "You don't have to do that [follow Martin]" Zimmerman replies, "Ok," indicating he stopped following him. That being the case, Martin would have had to have turned back to confront Zimmerman.

That has been pointed out to some of these people time and time again. They don't care. To them Martin was the victim of a hate crime no matter what evidence is presented.

Im a gun nut and I have NEVER thought about using them to harm a soul... but I promise you this, come into my house un-welcomed and you will be visiting your maker shortly there after.... thats a promise buddy.

Thanks for demonstrating it perfectly. You come into their "house" and they'll gun you down just the same.

But, Trayvon wasn't a part of that world. I have cousins who were his age not too long ago and they were probably more rambunctious and out of control than he could ever hope to be. They wouldn't deserve to be killed either.

Damn your stupid!

Where did I say it was okay? You better stay out of my hood, son.

Interesting how the right tends to be going with the CLAIM that Trayvon doubled-back and attacked Zimmerman.

Yet, these people are and have been going with this claim as if it were fact. Basing everything on that claim...as if if were fact.

Interesting.

There is evidence that Zimmerman had stopped following Martin before the confrontation took place. During the 911 call, when the dispatcher says, "You don't have to do that [follow Martin]" Zimmerman replies, "Ok," indicating he stopped following him. That being the case, Martin would have had to have turned back to confront Zimmerman.
No righties, that did NOT indicate that Zimmerman stopped following Martin. It only indicated that he heard and understood what the phone operator said.

I can see "yes ma'am" and "yes sir" all day to someone giving me advice, good or bad, doesn't have a lick to do with whether or not I HEED to what they told me.

You guys can't even help but to lie...can you?

*SMH*

Interesting.

That has been pointed out to some of these people time and time again. They don't care. To them Martin was the victim of a hate crime no matter what evidence is presented.

It's not even a "hate crime" that's what the real problem is here... it's the crime of pursuing somebody who wasn't doing anything wrong, bringing a confrontation to somebody and being more than willing to use your firearm if things don't go your way, resulting in a homicide.

Zimmerman's actions would be 100% as questionable as they are now no matter the race of the victim.

Damn your stupid!

So who is the thug here?

Fuck you cowturd.

It's not even a "hate crime" that's what the real problem is here... it's the crime of pursuing somebody who wasn't doing anything wrong, bringing a confrontation to somebody and being more than willing to use your firearm if things don't go your way, resulting in a homicide.

Zimmerman's actions would be 100% as questionable as they are now no matter the race of the victim.

But would innocent folks be getting the shit beat out of them for no good reason, other than being white?

Yaeh.... whatever.

Damn your stupid!

So who is the thug here?

Fuck you cowturd.

I'm mocking you if you can't tell, idiot.

Also what is it with you conservatives here and your completely monochromatic insults directed at me? It's like your brains are only capable of processing the word Cow into feces. Cowturn, cow pie, etc. Creativity and individuality doesn't run very high among you guys.

I always get the feeling like I'm talking to the same person with many different aliases.

But would innocent folks be getting the shit beat out of them for no good reason, other than being white?

Yaeh.... whatever.

I don't understand the question. You believe if the victim wasn't a black person, he gunman wouldn't have been involved in an altercation?

What are you saying?

You right that's really stupid, and not the alternative that conforms to the facts that was proposed at all.

There are no injuries to Zimmerman's hands, just the back of his head. If, as you keep insisting is possible because there is no evidence to counter it, Zimmerman attacked Martin with the back of his head. If you actually think that is stupid, why do you keep saying it?

Not making stuff up any more then the ones stating that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

The fact remains is the only description of the happened it from the man charged with Murder 2 (which is still an overreach IMHO).

I'm not arguing that the alternate scenario is true, only that it is a scenario that fits with the known facts not based on Zimmerman's self serving story.

Could it have happened? Yes. Would the State have to prove it? Yes. Can they prove it? Probably not.

What alternative explanation do you have? Here are the facts we know.

1. Zimmerman had a gun.
  2. There was an altercation.
  3. All of Zimmerman's injuries are on the back of his head.
What possible reason would a man with a gun have to start a fight and leave his gun in his holster. You are saying Zimmerman's explanation doesn't make sense, but what possible scenario has a man with a gun loosing a fight he intentionally and with malice aforethought starts.

:popcorn:

Zimmerman was told by the Sanford Police Department in NW training materials NOT to physically inject themselves into situations.

And? Does that mean that if, as an example, a watch volunteer reports someone breaking into his home he has to run away? If not, why keep bringing it up? Is it because you have no clue how to actually debate the actually situation Zimmerman found himself in, so you have to inject random facts in order to look semi intelligent?

It's possible Martin attacked Zimmerman, true - never said it wasn't.

On the other hand it's possible Zimmerman grabbed and attempted to detain Martin if he tried to leave the situation for a second time (first being leaving the truck area) and that Martin responding the the assault and unlawful detention actions of Zimmerman. Martin may have fought back, which under Florida's Stand Your Ground Law, he would be fully justified in doing.

Right now there is no evidence to support either version, but under burden of proof and presumption of innocence, Zimmerman would still be found not guilty.

Sure, it is possible a man with a gun elected to grab a kid a decade younger than him rather than use the weapon to detain him. It is also possible the moon is made of green cheese. Seriously, do you really want to assert that scenario?

Exactly what I've been saying. Lack of evidence does not confirm one scenario over the other.

However lack of evidence does not support a guilty verdict, it only supports a non guilty verdict.

That doesn't even make sense.

You are the one trying to argue you have an open mind, yet you keep insisting that, because we don't know what happened in a minute or so you think is critical, that we cannot reach a valid conclusion. If we actually have to come down on the not guilty side without clear evidence, we actually have enough evidence to reach a valid conclusion.

So stand your ground only applies to certain individuals and not to others?

>>>>

Only idiots think that, which proves you are an idiot.

The fact of the matter is that Stand your Ground actually requires you to back off once you are out of danger. Florida is not California, so his right to self defense ended when Martin was out of the fight. The moment Zimmerman was on the ground Martin had no reasonable fear for his life, and he should have walked away.

Yaeh.... whatever.

I don't understand the question. You believe if the victim wasn't a black person, he gunman wouldn't have been involved in an altercation?

What are you saying?

He's saying that had Trayvon been white, blacks wouldn't now being beating up white people in his name.

Yaeh.... whatever.

What are you saying?

OK, I will speel (sic) it out for ya so you can understand it a bit easier.

If the victim were white, I doubt that there would be innocent folks getting the shit beat out of them. Remember the "this is for Trayvon" assaults that have been happening as of late.

If ya had'nt heard, crowds of thugs are beating white folks to within an inch of their lives.

Is that better Cowman? These hate crimes are ALL uncalled for.

A broken nose guys?

Takes 45 to look brand new from a broken nose?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.
Why hasn't Zimmerman released photos of his bruises?

He was in hiding for a long time, he's had AMPLE time to take MULTIPLE photos of his broken nose and other related injuries.

Where are they?

All we have is some 60's bad-movie-effect blood photo to show.

Smells fishy.

Why should he? If I had photos like that, and the prosecutor insisted on charging me, I would give them to my lawyers and let them use them to sandbag the asshole.

I will try to be more civilized Cowman, but I am appalled at the violence that has ensued over this tragedy.

Im sorry for being a jerk....I will refrain from the cowturd remarks. Its juvenile, I know.

Yaeh.... whatever.

What are you saying?

OK, I will speel (sic) it out for ya so you can understand it a bit easier.

If the victim were white, I doubt that there would be innocent folks getting the shit beat out of them. Remember the "this is for Trayvon" assaults that have been happening as of late.

If ya had'nt heard, crowds of thugs are beating white folks to within an inch of their lives.

Is that better Cowman? These hate crimes are ALL uncalled for.

Yes, I understand what you're saying perfectly. That black people are way more violent prone than white people. It's in their nature to mob people. Whites never do that sort of thing.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Forum List

Back