George Zimmerman's bloody head

Why hasn't Zimmerman released photos of his bruises?

He was in hiding for a long time, he's had AMPLE time to take MULTIPLE photos of his broken nose and other related injuries.

Where are they?

All we have is some 60's bad-movie-effect blood photo to show.

Smells fishy.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_t615.jpg

I will try to be more civilized Cowman, but I am appalled at the violence that has ensued over this tragedy.

Im sorry for being a jerk....I will refrain from the cowturd remarks. Its juvenile, I know.

Your cowturd comments don't bother me. I'm not interested in your changing your behavior.

I don't understand the question. You believe if the victim wasn't a black person, he gunman wouldn't have been involved in an altercation?

What are you saying?

OK, I will speel (sic) it out for ya so you can understand it a bit easier.

If the victim were white, I doubt that there would be innocent folks getting the shit beat out of them. Remember the "this is for Trayvon" assaults that have been happening as of late.

If ya had'nt heard, crowds of thugs are beating white folks to within an inch of their lives.

Is that better Cowman? These hate crimes are ALL uncalled for.

Yes, I understand what you're saying perfectly. That black people are way more violent prone than white people. It's in their nature to mob people. Whites never do that sort of thing.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Really...? Thats the angle you are going to take?

Your dead wrong, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT!

Those are your words Buddy, not mine.

Why hasn't Zimmerman released photos of his bruises?

He was in hiding for a long time, he's had AMPLE time to take MULTIPLE photos of his broken nose and other related injuries.

Where are they?

All we have is some 60's bad-movie-effect blood photo to show.

Smells fishy.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_t615.jpg
The black eye poncho...the broken nose.
Those are the bruises I'm referring to.
Do keep up.

I will try to be more civilized Cowman, but I am appalled at the violence that has ensued over this tragedy.

Im sorry for being a jerk....I will refrain from the cowturd remarks. Its juvenile, I know.

Your cowturd comments don't bother me. I'm not interested in your changing your behavior.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbS8JK4TS8Q&feature=related]Phil Collins - True Colors - YouTube[/ame]

Being 'authorized' and being prudent aren't the same thing, are they? I mean I might be 'authorized' to enter an asbestos removal containment, but if I ignore the instructions to don personal protective equipment, am I then liable for any health consequences?

Then it would be reasonable to argue that no matter how pissed off he was about being followed it was imprudent of Martin to confront and attack Zimmerman and therefore, Martin was responsible for his own death.
We don't know that that is what happened. But if it had, the Stand your Ground law would have backed Martin up.

How, exactly, do stand your ground laws make it legal to attack people who are allegedly following you? Please explain that because there are always people following me, and I prefer to walk on the streets alone.

What does that mean?

Google Trayvon Martin No limit Nigga.

Again, I'm asking you, Bigfoot of USMessageBoard fame...

What does that mean?

Stop being such a coward, answer the simple and straightforward question.

Google is not necessary for this.

Bigfoot said:
Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from Bigfoot.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You just love your phoney hate crimes don\'t you.

Regards,
Bigfoot

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol:

Interesting how the right tends to be going with the CLAIM that Trayvon doubled-back and attacked Zimmerman.

When there is no evidence of that happening as a matter of fact.

Yet, these people are and have been going with this claim as if it were fact. Basing everything on that claim...as if if were fact.

Interesting.

There is no evidence, they only have witnesses that saw them on the ground.

There quick to judge Martin who didn't even get charged with possession of Marijuana, but don't question the fact Zimmerman has attacked someone. Yes, it got dropped to a lesser charge but he is the only one in this situation with a history or a record for that matter. He is also the only one who is saying Martin attacked him first. I would probably too if I was facing murder charges.
These RWers are comparing and contrasting a couple of suspensions vs. some real crime like domestic violence and police assaults of all things.

They are painting the gunned down victim, Trayvon Martin, as a menace and thug, but the perp, gunman and criminal-record-having George Zimmerman, as some sort of saint.

I mean...WoW!!!

bizarro.jpg

!!!bizarro worlD

They are painting the gunned down victim, Trayvon Martin, as a menace and thug

You're funny.

Google Trayvon Martin No limit Nigga.

Again, I'm asking you, Bigfoot of USMessageBoard fame...

What does that mean?

Stop being such a coward, answer the simple and straightforward question.

Google is not necessary for this.

Bigfoot said:
Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from Bigfoot.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You just love your phoney hate crimes don\'t you.

Regards,
Bigfoot

Note: This is an automated message.

Trayvon. the Nigga. on his tweets. Am I allowed to quote his last tweets?

Oh and he says he's a nigga That's his handle. That really is his handle.

Gold teeth and all. Have you see his real picture people? Not the Hi!!! I'm in grade 8 bullshit.

Well by all means then let's shoot him.

Bottom line if these bloody head photographs can be authenticated...there is no case for murder.

Trayvon had been busted for dope at his school and sent up to his dads. I'm not blaming the kid for his own death. I won't do that. But it's not a white community. It's mixed.

If anything could ever go wrong and be wrong and make it wrong it was this night. It's a horrible moment in time.

But fuck me over if beating up a whole batch of white people and going "this is for Trayvon" warms the cockles of my heart.

The gf has given no testimony we know of, but from Zimmerman's 911 call, we know he had stopped following Martin before the confrontation took place so Martin must have turned back and come after Zimmerman and forced the confrontation. We don't know if Martin had a criminal history for violence because he was a minor and his records would be sealed, but by his violent response to Zimmerman following him for a while, it seems likely he did.

1. If the gf has given no "testimony" (which of course is true), then no witness have given "testimony". Correct?

2. We know from the dispatcher call that Zimmerman says he lost sight of Martin, we don't know if he stopped. In fact, we know that Zimmerman was following Martin (he said so). We also know that 18 seconds after exiting the truck he acknowledged the dispatchers instructions that he need no follow the unknown individual. Yet the Zimmerman did not return to his truck, which he'd been traveling away from for 18 second up to 2:30-3:30 later (in other words he had 10 times more time to return to the truck then he'd been moving away from the truck).

3. There is no evidence that Martin turned back anywhere, although he may have. It is also possible that Zimmerman continued to look for Martin. It's also possible that they took different routes and ran into each other.

4. There is no evidence that Martin initiated any violent response. He could have or it may have been Zimmerman that initiated hostilities. If it was, then Martin would be justified under Stand Your Ground to defend himself.

At this point we don't know how it actually went down in those critical seconds between the end of the gf's call and when the shot was fired. We do know that the state will have a heavy burden to provide evidence to support it's claims, without such evidence then Zimmerman cannot be found guilty of a crime. Lack of evidence is not evidence for either scenario.

>>>>

>>>>

Interesting how the right tends to be going with the CLAIM that Trayvon doubled-back and attacked Zimmerman.

When there is no evidence of that happening as a matter of fact.

Yet, these people are and have been going with this claim as if it were fact. Basing everything on that claim...as if if were fact.

Interesting.

There is evidence that Zimmerman had stopped following Martin before the confrontation took place. During the 911 call, when the dispatcher says, "You don't have to do that [follow Martin]" Zimmerman replies, "Ok," indicating he stopped following him. That being the case, Martin would have had to have turned back to confront Zimmerman.

That occurred 18 seconds after he existed the truck. Yet he had 2:30-3:30 second before the shot and he didn't reach his truck? As a matter of fact he ended up FARTHER away from the truck then he would have traveled in 18 seconds.

Do you think that Martin knocked Zimmerman unconscious, dragged him to the event location, and then woke him up so that Zimmerman could make the shot?

Time distance don't bear that out.

>>>>

Trayvon had been busted for dope at his school and sent up to his dads. I'm not blaming the kid for his own death. I won't do that. But it's not a white community. It's mixed.

If anything could ever go wrong and be wrong and make it wrong it was this night. It's a horrible moment in time.

But fuck me over if beating up a whole batch of white people and going "this is for Trayvon" warms the cockles of my heart.

What does dope and gold teeth have to do with anything?

Do you know how many people smoke dope in this country? Many of them probably more saintly than you. It's a fucking natural plant put here by your god to get high on.

If anything you're making up a measure of how worthy one is of dying based on how "black" they are. The more gold teeth you have, the more marijuana you smoke, the more times you use "nigga" the more black you are and the more acceptable it is for you to die.

Well by all means then let's shoot him.

Bottom line if these bloody head photographs can be authenticated...there is no case for murder.

ABC broke the pics. And the policeman who attended the scene noted that Zimmerman had been punched out.

It really makes me want to puke that these race baiting bastards and there is no nice way of putting it put up a picture of a 12 year old Trayvon.

I hate the press at this point in time. Horrid and vile they are.

Trayvon. the Nigga. on his tweets. Am I allowed to quote his last tweets?

Oh and he says he's a nigga That's his handle. That really is his handle.

Gold teeth and all. Have you see his real picture people? Not the Hi!!! I'm in grade 8 bullshit.

And Zimmerman's was DatNiggy....do you have a point?

What does dope and gold teeth have to do with anything?

Do you know how many people smoke dope in this country? Many of them probably more saintly than you. It's a fucking natural plant put here by your god to get high on.

If anything you're making up a measure of how worthy one is of dying based on how "black" they are. The more gold teeth you have, the more marijuana you smoke, the more times you use "nigga" the more black you are and the more acceptable it is for you to die.

What type of maniac are you? My company in my rock years was called Ixtlan. Link let me help you out here asshole....Ixtlan. You know now google quickly, Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Castenada?

You do crack me up daily cowman. You couldn't spell Castanada on a good day let alone live with him.

Too funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back