Georgia Election Fraud Report 2020

His blue check model will add about $13.5 million a year.

That compared to $4.5 billion in ads revenue in 2021 and $570 million in data licensing.

With massive revenue drops in ads.

The transition has not gone well.
When you are the richest man in the world you can take a few hits. Remember that.

You don't make Twitter profitable by raising millions to offset the loss of billions.

Remember that.
Again, the richest man in the world. And replete with ethics, your worst nightmare.

Again, the richest man in the world.

Again, Twitter is performing far, far worse than it did before Musk. There's zero indication that his new revenue positioning will come close to offsetting loses. Or even come within an order of magnitude of those losses.

If ever you're curious why your ilk are called 'culty', it stuff like this. Twitter is objectively struggling under Musk with several poor choices by Musk resulting in a bad start.

Yet you can't admit that. You have to ignore objective reality, ignore even math.....to cling to what you want to be true.

Again, Twitter is performing far, far worse than it did before Musk. There's zero indication that his new revenue positioning will come close to offsetting loses. Or even come within an order of magnitude of those losses.

If ever you're curious why your ilk are called 'culty', it stuff like this. Twitter is objectively struggling under Musk with several poor choices by Musk resulting in a bad start.

Yet you can't admit that. You have to ignore objective reality, ignore even math.....to cling to what you want to be true.
I would say the cult are the people who left Twitter. Most thinking people would. What else can I say?

His blue check model will add about $13.5 million a year.

That compared to $4.5 billion in ads revenue in 2021 and $570 million in data licensing.

With massive revenue drops in ads.

The transition has not gone well.

Probably true.

I heard

What Elon Musk Is Doing to Twitter Is What He Did at Tesla and SpaceX​

Firing people. Talking of bankruptcy. Telling workers to be “hard core.” Mr. Musk has repeatedly used those tactics at many of his companies.

Now I see why Republicans love Musk

A crisis atmosphere and self-imposed austerity gives Mr. Musk the cover to make drastic changes and fire top managers or eliminate large swaths of staff, two former Tesla executives said. It also prepares those who remain to work under extreme conditions to bring about Mr. Musk’s desires, they said.

The approach at Twitter, where Mr. Musk has laid off thousands of employees, “is typical Elon,”

It's the way Republicans run their companies!!!!!

Probably true.

I heard

What Elon Musk Is Doing to Twitter Is What He Did at Tesla and SpaceX​

Firing people. Talking of bankruptcy. Telling workers to be “hard core.” Mr. Musk has repeatedly used those tactics at many of his companies.

Now I see why Republicans love Musk

A crisis atmosphere and self-imposed austerity gives Mr. Musk the cover to make drastic changes and fire top managers or eliminate large swaths of staff, two former Tesla executives said. It also prepares those who remain to work under extreme conditions to bring about Mr. Musk’s desires, they said.

The approach at Twitter, where Mr. Musk has laid off thousands of employees, “is typical Elon,”

It's the way Republicans run their companies!!!!!

Tesla and SpaceX were both companies that Elon either built from the ground or was there at their initial rounds of funding.

This is an established, multi billion dollar business with a 12 year history that Elon looked at from the outside and insisted he could run better.

He hasn't. His take over has been a disaster from a revenue perspective. He's alienated his customers. He's seen massive ads drops. He's diminished his ability to innovate or even maintain the core business.

It has not gone well.

Tesla and SpaceX were both companies that Elon either built from the ground or was there at their initial rounds of funding.

This is an established, multi billion dollar business with a 12 year history that Elon looked at from the outside and insisted he could run better.

He hasn't. His take over has been a disaster from a revenue perspective. He's alienated his customers. He's seen massive ads drops. He's diminished his ability to innovate or even maintain the core business.

It has not gone well.
On another note, I was watching Iron Man 2 and who did a cameo in it? Elon Musk. LOL.

As you read the numbers understand that the ballots that were trafficked or harvested were not legal ballots because ballot trafficking and harvesting are illegal in the state of Georgia. At the time of the election California allowed ballot harvesting which the Democrats used to swing the Orange County Congressional elections to the Democrats.​

During the 2018 elections Orange County Congressional Candidates Republicans had the lead on election night due to the state counting in-person votes first on that day, before counting mail-in ballots over the following days. Democrats subsequently cut into the Republicans’s margin over the course of 14 days and eventually overtook the Republicans on the 15th day..

2020 GEORGIA GENERAL ELECTION “”CERTIFIED” (Fake) VOTE COUNT. What has been reported.​

BIDEN 2,473,633​

TRUMP 2,461,854​

FAKE TOTAL 4,935,487​

BIDEN FAKE MARGIN 11,779.​

The 242 Ballot Mules Each Trafficked 4,500 Illegitimate BIDEN Ballots Across GEORGIA​

to Ballot Drop Boxes all over the state.​

4,500 × 242 = 1,089,000 Fraudulent Biden Ballots in GEORGIA.

BIDEN Certified Vote Count – Fraudulent Ballots.​

BIDEN 2,473,633 – 1,089,000 = 1,384 633.​

2020 GEORGIA GENERAL ELECTION W/O​

BALLOT MULES. 1-1 VOTE COUNT​

TRUMP 2,461,854 (64%)

BIDEN 1,384,633 (36%)

TOTAL 3,846,487​

TRUMP MARGIN 1,077,221.​

TRUMP REAL MARGIN + BIDEN FAKE MARGIN.​

(TRM)1,077,221 + (BFM)11,779 = 1,089,000.​

1,089,000 is the Exact number of Fraudulent Biden Ballots that were trafficked by the Mules in the 2020 Georgia General Election.​

The 1-1 VOTE COUNT Is Correct.​

The Mules were paid $10. for each Illegitimate Biden Ballot they Dumped in the Ballot Drop Boxes.​

$10,890,000 was paid out to the Ballot Trafficking Mules. Who paid them ?​

As you read the numbers understand that the ballots that were trafficked or harvested were not legal ballots because ballot trafficking and harvesting are illegal in the state of Georgia. At the time of the election California allowed ballot harvesting which the Democrats used to swing the Orange County Congressional elections to the Democrats.​

During the 2018 elections Orange County Congressional Candidates Republicans had the lead on election night due to the state counting in-person votes first on that day, before counting mail-in ballots over the following days. Democrats subsequently cut into the Republicans’s margin over the course of 14 days and eventually overtook the Republicans on the 15th day..

2020 GEORGIA GENERAL ELECTION “”CERTIFIED” (Fake) VOTE COUNT. What has been reported.​

BIDEN 2,473,633​

TRUMP 2,461,854​

FAKE TOTAL 4,935,487​

The 242 Ballot Mules Each Trafficked 4,500 Illegitimate BIDEN Ballots Across GEORGIA​

TRUMP 2,461,854 (64%)

BIDEN 1,384,633 (36%)

TOTAL 3,846,487​

TRUMP MARGIN 1,077,221.​

1,089,000 is the Exact number of Fraudulent Biden Ballots that were trafficked by the Mules in the 2020 Georgia General Election.​

The Mules were paid $10. for each Illegitimate Biden Ballot they Dumped in the Ballot Drop Boxes.​

Zuckerberg paid them.

BIDEN 2,473,633​

TRUMP 2,461,854​

FAKE TOTAL 4,935,487​

TRUMP 2,461,854 (64%)

BIDEN 1,384,633 (36%)

TOTAL 3,846,487​

TRUMP MARGIN 1,077,221.​

Tell it to the judge. :talktothehand:

Why don't you point to exactly how it shows election fraud?
Fair question, so tell us why the images are sealed after a request under the Open Records Act? Why haven't they released the images? If you watched it, you will discover they do not have 1.7MM images, 34% are missing, 74 counties cannot produce images.

Now tell me how much credibility the State of Georgia results have?

If you had actually watched it and it made sense, that shouldn't be a problem for you.
I watched it and have multiply questions, what you fail to understand, is where this takes us. It doesn't matter who the candidate is, we lose everything when our elections cannot be counted on...

Last edited:
Check this out:
Dont Taz Me Bro said:

Stop placing these threads in Politics. They belong in the CT section and you need to start putting them there. I'm not moving them anymore. I'm simply putting them in the trash can going forward.

How about that bias? He should not be a moderator. He is a propagandist. Asshole.
He is nothing more than a Keyboard Commando, he is clearly at the bottom when it comes to moderators...

Fair question,
Then answer it, instead of deflecting with more BS.

so tell us why the images are sealed after a request under the Open Records Act? Why haven't they released the images? If you watched it, you will discover they do not have 1.7MM images, 34% are missing, 74 counties cannot produce images.

Sure. Your video pals just made it all up. Faked it. Committed fraud, as everyone on the Trump team does.

That's why they haven't presented it to the courts. They'd go to jail if they lied to the courts.

Sure. Your video pals just made it all up. Faked it. Committed fraud, as everyone on the Trump team does.

That's why they haven't presented it to the courts. They'd go to jail if they lied to the courts.
They have not presented it because they have not had an evidentiary hearing. Tell the truth.

You truly believe Biden was elected in a Free and Fair election?

After all of the scandals, the evidence, the corruption, you are naive enough to believe there is no truth to the allegations, come on, you can’t be that stupid….then again maybe you can.
You obviously didn’t watch it, I knew you didn’t, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt…
There’s nothing to go to jail for, if they had the money to fight the state to release the records, they’d create a precedent for a lawsuit, but you and your simple minded friends will continue to be sheeplike for the rest of your lives…

You truly believe Biden was elected in a Free and Fair election?
Not being a cult drooler or Russian propagandist, of course I do. I'm normal, rational and intelligent, so I go by the evidence.

After all of the scandals, the evidence, the corruption,
All made up by your side. Faked, that is.

And boy howdy, is it fun watching you cry about how you can't gaslight anyone outside of your cult.

Not being a cult drooler or Russian propagandist, of course I do. I'm normal, rational and intelligent, so I go by the evidence.
You are far from normal, rational or intelligent, narcissistic is more appropriate. Now denying you are not a Cultist or Propagandist is comical to say the least.
All made up by your side. Faked, that is.
My side, you ramble about nothing, who is my side, do you have the slightest clue? No, you rationalize crap, that doesn’t make you rational BTW…
And boy howdy, is it fun watching you cry about how you can't gaslight anyone outside of your cult.
Cry? Crying about your beliefs? True signs of narcissism wants be proven right morning, noon and night.

Forum List

Back