Georgia Election Fraud Report 2020

Have you watched 2,000 Mules? Or is this your imagination? They have very questionable evidence of 2,000 cell phones going to non profits and to the same ballot boxes multiple times, are you trying to say they didn’t know how to drop off their ballots and it took them multiple attempts? There’s video of them, if this was reversed it would still be on the news 24 / 7…

They went after President Trump with their fake outrage and couldn’t prove anything, this was the only way to take him down…

Drop off what ballots?

See, the problem with 2000 mules (well, one of them), is that its predicated on an unproven tenet: that these democratic non-profits had hundreds of thousands of fake ballots.

But it doesn't provide the slightest evidence of any fake ballot. It literally can't prove its central requirement.

Oh, and True the Vote, the folks that did the 'data analysis' in 2000 Mules......has refused to turn over their 'data' to state authorities or anyone else. So there's no 'evidence' in 2000 Mules. Just the evidence free assurances of an right wing organization that refuses any request to review their data.

Drop off what ballots?

See, the problem with 2000 mules (well, one of them), is that its predicated on an unproven tenet: that these democratic non-profits had hundreds of thousands of fake ballots.

But it doesn't provide the slightest evidence of any fake ballot. It literally can't prove its central requirement.

Oh, and True the Vote, the folks that did the 'data analysis' in 2000 Mules......has refused to turn over their 'data' to state authorities or anyone else. So there's no 'evidence' in 2000 Mules. Just the evidence free assurances of an right wing organization that refuses any request to review their data.
They want their sources and they are not giving them up.

They want their sources and they are not giving them up.

I demand evidence of those fake ballots at the democratic non-profits.

Your inept inability to produce such evidence isn't my problem.

Your failure to even ASK for such evidence before you gobbled your absurd conspiracy fantasy....is most definitely your problem.

I demand evidence of those fake ballots at the democratic non-profits.

Your inept inability to produce such evidence isn't my problem.

Your failure to even ASK for such evidence before you gobbled your absurd conspiracy fantasy....is most definitely your problem.
You demand nothing fascist.

You demand nothing fascist.

You can produce no evidence. I can demand whatever I like.

Show us the evidence that there were hundred of thousands of 'fake ballots' in democratic non-profits, Last.

Or give us more snivelling excuses why you can't.

Drop off what ballots?
Clearly you have not watched 2,000 Mules
See, the problem with 2000 mules (well, one of them), is that it’s predicated on an unproven tenet: that these democratic non-profits had hundreds of thousands of fake ballots.
If you watched the documentary you would have at the least a slight clue what’s happened, I’ll send you the link as well as login information
Sure it does, there is actual video of people dropping off ballots, that’s plural for more than 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 or 5, but you would have to watch the video first

Forum List

Back