Georgia GOP Shows It Has No Idea How To Play the Game

he spent about 16 hrs at the white house of more...................lolol

fukin sit down...lol...what you people don't know is astounding
Off the subject here, but what astounded me was just how many times the Judge told trump's lawyer, sit down over ruled. Somebody posted the transcript of yesterday's session. Donny and Habba were not having a good day.

Off the subject here, but what astounded me was just how many times the Judge told trump's lawyer, sit down over ruled. Somebody posted the transcript of yesterday's session. Donny and Habba were not having a good day.
off the topic....lol........bye gramps

I respect their decision, as it was just a political attack, with no bearing on whether the case against trump, based on the evidence amassed, should go forward, and was nothing but a sideshow, meant to attempt to derail.
Like Trump Lawyers kept hearing yesterday by the judge in New York:
Overruled, Sit down!
Like the sideshows trying to derail the election?

lol.

There’s a chance (albeit maybe less than 50%) that there won’t even be a trial.
The fact that she didn't immediately deny this dude was her fuckbuddy doesn't bode well. I sure hope this hearing is televised.

I doubt it will get aired. Too bad. It should be.
Had to look it up

"A judge in Atlanta has ruled that all court proceedings in former President Donald Trump's Georgia election interference racketeering case will be livestreamed and viewable by the public."

Had to look it up

"A judge in Atlanta has ruled that all court proceedings in former President Donald Trump's Georgia election interference racketeering case will be livestreamed and viewable by the public."

Wow. Thanks for sharing that. A good judicial ruling as far as it goes.

Forum List

Back