Georgia Governor declares water a gateway drug that leads to voting!

:heehee:

ATLANTA (The Borowitz Report)—Raising the ante in his ongoing battle with the aqueous substance, Georgia’s governor, Brian Kemp, has declared water “a gateway drug that leads to voting.”​
“We’ve consulted a lot of studies on this,” he said. “People are much more likely to vote if they are under the influence of water.”​
The governor said that he was considering a number of measures to address water addiction, including stiffer penalties for voting while quenching.​
In his starkest warning, Kemp told those who traffic in the banned liquid, “We’re coming after you,” and promised prison time for anyone combining hydrogen and oxygen in illegal water labs.​

Funny how you filthy Libs always latch on to the LEAST important issue in any Bill.
Maybe not the most important but certainly the LEAST NECESSARY. Enacting legislation to make voting a more miserable experience for no reason is kind of noteworthy.
And the irony should not be lost that THE ENTIRE REASON PEOPLE WERE HANDING OUT WATER is because the State intentionally made voting lines extraordinarily long in urban black areas.
Prove it ,El Fucko. I say you lie. Name ONE district.

ATLANTA (The Borowitz Report)—Raising the ante in his ongoing battle with the aqueous substance, Georgia’s governor, Brian Kemp, has declared water “a gateway drug that leads to voting.”​
“We’ve consulted a lot of studies on this,” he said. “People are much more likely to vote if they are under the influence of water.”​
The governor said that he was considering a number of measures to address water addiction, including stiffer penalties for voting while quenching.​
In his starkest warning, Kemp told those who traffic in the banned liquid, “We’re coming after you,” and promised prison time for anyone combining hydrogen and oxygen in illegal water labs.​

Funny how you filthy Libs always latch on to the LEAST important issue in any Bill.
Maybe not the most important but certainly the LEAST NECESSARY. Enacting legislation to make voting a more miserable experience for no reason is kind of noteworthy.
And the irony should not be lost that THE ENTIRE REASON PEOPLE WERE HANDING OUT WATER is because the State intentionally made voting lines extraordinarily long in urban black areas.

Fulton County - (Atlanta) Ask Mr Googley

Last edited:

long voting lines in atlanta

BlueAnon has entered the chat!

Who cares? Fake News. Google is owned by Bezos and company. Dorsey ,Zuckerberg ,Etc.

Who cares? Fake News. Google is owned by Bezos and company. Dorsey ,Zuckerberg ,Etc.

Plenty of photos and videos of those 6-10 hour lines Gomer.
Fake I assume? Lordy yer an idiot ;)

Last edited:

Plenty of photos and videos of those 6-10 hour lines Gomer.
Fake I assume? Lordy yer an idiot ;)
Who cares if the LINES are long? Our voting was fine till filthy Democrats fucked it up using COVID as an excuse.

Who cares if the LINES are long? Our voting was fine till filthy Democrats fucked it up using COVID as an excuse.

No, the lines in majority minority districts in Republican run states have been fucked up for years.
By design I might add.
And ironically, NOW GA amends their laws to add more time to vote in person. But they just can't help themselves from adding in no water for people in line ..... it's like voter suppression is in their DNA. LOL
New Georgia voting law: What does SB 202 change for elections? (onlineathens.com)

To paraphrase Hank Aaron, there's nothing wrong with Atlanta except when you leave you're in GA.

Democrats literally commit election fraud every single time. They use giving stuff to voters in line to control and intimidate them. They have a history of doing this.

You have to ask yourself, why is the Left spreading false news and having a hissyfit about this state passed law, whose goal it is to give some privacy to people in line to vote, and prevent voters from being approached and or intimidated and threatened by others while in line, when it applies to both Democrats and Republicans.
lol shut up. Nobody in line to vote for President switches their vote because they got a bag of Lays potato chips from a nice volunteer.

You live in such a surreal, fearful world where you believe whatever Fox News tells you.
And you know this how? If no one would change their vote, why have any anti-electioneering laws at all? Why prohibit such activities within a certain distance of the poll? Truth is, some people are indeed swayed because they really don't make up their minds until they're actually voting. Heck, they can be swayed by somebody picking them up from their homes and driving them to the poll, or by a pack of smokes. More than 150 feet away from the poll, however, your complaint is void.

No, the lines in majority minority districts in Republican run states have been fucked up for years.
By design I might add.
And ironically, NOW GA amends their laws to add more time to vote in person. But they just can't help themselves from adding in no water for people in line ..... it's like voter suppression is in their DNA. LOL
New Georgia voting law: What does SB 202 change for elections? (onlineathens.com)

To paraphrase Hank Aaron, there's nothing wrong with Atlanta except when you leave you're in GA.
Bullshit. You been watching CNN again.

By design I might add.
So? I say you are a liar. just because some states think filthy Democrats suck. But then ,I suppose you don't care about a MASSIVE TAX increase coming up.

By design I might add.
So? I say you are a liar. just because some states think filthy Democrats suck. But then ,I suppose you don't care about a MASSIVE TAX increase coming up.

Your statement admits what I suggested.
I'm a "liar" and yet you admit the long lines are because of voter suppression because "Democrats suck".
Thank you bigly for that admission!
"Massive tax increase" :confused-84:
Again, it is you who is a liar. NOTHING on capital gains, and nothing on you unless you're knocking down a sweet 400 grand a year.
THINK before you post loon - THINK!!

By design I might add.

Your statement admits what I suggested.
I'm a "liar" and yet you admit the long lines are because of voter suppression because "Democrats suck".
Thank you bigly for that admission!
"Massive tax increase" :confused-84:
Again, it is you who is a liar. NOTHING on capital gains, and nothing on you unless you're knocking down a sweet 400 grand a year.
THINK before you post loon - THINK!!
Admit? Once again you LIE. Democrats always LIE. Just watch CNN. The Democrat propaganda channel. Their IS an increase in Capital Gains. And the Death TAX. --PS--Notice GAS has gone up a dollar a gallon since the Senile old bastard took over?

By design I might add.

I'm less worried about the food and water deal as I am about their ability of state legislature to commandeer county election boards (Fulton County - Atlanta) where when they don't like the results they can do whatever they damn please.

I saw Henry hit a bomber that nearly cleared the stadium when we visited my Grandpa somewhere around 1968 when I might have been ten. There was an Indian (or Injun as Grandpappy called 'em) who came out of his teepee behind the wall in left-center and did a war dance. Lol - at least they got rid of that BS.

Hank was right about rural Georgia btw - RIP brother ... A true American hero!

hank-aaron-braves.jpg

Last edited:

By design I might add.

I'm less worried about the food and water deal as I am about their ability of state legislature to commandeer county election boards (Fulton County - Atlanta) where when they don't like the results they can do whatever they damn please.

I saw Henry hit a bomber that nearly cleared the stadium when we visited my Grandpa somewhere around 1968 when I might have been ten. There was an Indian (or Injun as Grandpappy called 'em) who came out of his teepee behind the wall in left-canter and did a war dance. Lol - at least they got rid of that BS.

hank-aaron-braves.jpg
Yep. He was the real hero stuff. Not so much for what he did, but for what he required of others if they wanted any respect.

And allowing legislatures to overturn votes is one reason why I think the filibuster has outlived it's usefulness. If 51 senators, the House and a President want to let that shit go down, then we'll see them in 2, 4, 6, years ... whatever it takes.

By design I might add.

I saw Henry hit a bomber that nearly cleared the stadium when we visited my Grandpa somewhere around 1968 when I might have been ten. There was an Indian (or Injun as Grandpappy called 'em) who came out of his teepee behind the wall in left-canter and did a war dance. Lol - at least they got rid of that BS.

hank-aaron-braves.jpg
Yep. He was the real hero stuff. Not so much for what he did, but for what he required of others if they wanted any respect.

And allowing legislatures to overturn votes is one reason why I think the filibuster has outlived it's usefulness. If 51 senators, the House and a President want to let that shit go down, then we'll see them in 2, 4, 6, years ... whatever it takes.

Henry played in the "Negro League" then the "Clown League" prior to his unprecedented emergence in the Bigs.
He died this past January - I'll never forget his homer! :D

By design I might add.

hank-aaron-braves.jpg

We'll? Got a mouse in your pocket?

By design I might add.

hank-aaron-braves.jpg

Let us see. The filthy Dems USED the Filibuster over 300 times during Trump and Bush. Double fuckin' STANDARD?

Forum List

Back