Georgia gun store selling 3,000 guns a WEEK

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I am watching the local news and they are doing a story on a gun store that's selling 3k guns a WEEK, says many patrons are coming from hours away because their local stores are OUT OF STOCK! Their first interview was with a black woman and her husband who are buying Glock 43's she says? Another black woman just now, getting another gun called a hellcat she is a realtor. Awesome news!

I am watching the local news and they are doing a story on a gun store that's selling 3k guns a WEEK, says many patrons are coming from hours away because their local stores are OUT OF STOCK! Their first interview was with a black woman and her husband who are buying Glock 43's she says? Another black woman just now, getting another gun called a hellcat she is a realtor. Awesome news!
You know what the profit margins are on guns and ammo by chance?

Hard to believe they can move that much volume.

20% on a good day. The average is around 12%.

A word of advice for all newcomers to handgun ownership, buy .40 caliber pistols, this is because you will not find 9mm ammo in any abundance at this time, and very likely never will again! There is still a glut of .40 S&W ammo available via online wholesalers, including very good Winchester Ranger, and Federal HST LEA intended product, which those same agencies turned right around and traded for 9mm when they transitioned back to 9mm from .40 caliber!

No idea
Hard to believe they can move that much volume.
I dunno that's what the store owner says, I know my one local store is slammed for the past week, the other one outside of town I don't know about the store on the news was in Smyrna can't remember the name
A word of advice for all newcomers to handgun ownership, buy .40 caliber pistols, this is because you will not find 9mm ammo in any abundance at this time, and very likely never will again! There is still a glut of .40 S&W ammo available via online wholesalers, including very good Winchester Ranger, and Federal HST LEA intended product, which those same agencies turned right around and traded for 9mm when they transitioned back to 9mm from .40 caliber!
Good information because wife is looking into getting something else soon.

I'd advise something else.
But I ain't talking cause I'm still getting JHP"s locally anytime I want 'em.

When COVID was upon us, in my County, it was the Asians, Indians, and Latinos lining up for legal firearms purchases.

who cares???

more guns mean less democrat criminals,,

who cares???

more guns mean less democrat criminals,,
Need you to show me my opinion on Ocare in that thread.

Forum List

Back