‘Georgia Is Our Laboratory

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

Inside Trump’s Plan to Rig 2024

These guys aren't even trying to hide it anymore. They plan to rig the election machinery in such a way that it can only be won by republicans.

And they are shamelessly admitting to it.

Republican operatives have remade Georgia’s state election board, executive branch, Legislature, and legal ecosystems, all in Donald Trump’s image. Conservatives in the state Assembly have unleashed thousands of voter eligibility challenges on county election boards — an effort that will be turbocharged with a new election law. Lawmakers also worked to limit Raffensperger’s role in overseeing elections, while sapping resources for election administration...
“Georgia is our laboratory,” a source close to the former president tells Rolling Stone. “If you can get this up and running in Georgia, you get a road map for other states, maybe the country as a whole.”
It’s happening throughout the country: Nearly every leader who matters in various state GOPs, the national Republican Party, and within the conservative movement is playing part in a well-funded, coordinated attempt to corrupt American elections in a way so transparently cynical, so authoritarian, that it makes the right’s “voter fraud” crackdowns of the pre-Trump era look like a flicker of intellectual calm by comparison.

It's dishonest and underhanded, but that seems to be the hallmark of GOP election tactics these days.

Conservatives in the state Assembly have unleashed thousands of voter eligibility challenges on county election boards — an effort that will be turbocharged with a new election law. Lawmakers also worked to limit Raffensperger’s role in overseeing elections, while sapping resources for election administration...
The right’s war on democracy continues.

Telling the People of Georgia how to run their affairs is authoritarian ... no doubt about it ... God forbid a conservative state voting in favor of a conservative candidate ...

I don't agree with them ... but I support their right to vote as they will ... it's their state, not mine, my state is plague with enough problems, like a lack of Federal recognition ... we have to share our EV with the dipshits in Eugene ...

The right’s war on democracy continues.

How about if I get to decide who is eligible to vote?

I will start with the question
Who won the 2020 Presidential Election?

Oh Biden won. I personally thought, Trump should have let it go and come back to fight in the next election,
However, he did have the right to challenge as long as he stepped down at the deadline, which he did.

Even if it was true....Good!

I bet the OP is really pissed about this:

60b94n.jpg

Oh Biden won. I personally thought, Trump should have let it go and come back to fight in the next election,
However, he did have the right to challenge as long as he stepped down at the deadline, which he did.

"stepped down at the deadline"?

"Right to challenge"?

Republicans have long sought to undermine our democratic institutions and disenfranchise voters; making it more difficult to vote and to corrupt the political process is intended to establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

I live in Georgia. I don’t believe there was any stolen election here. The evidence does not support any claims of a stolen election. Anyone who says there was, is a liar or a fool.
Then you are uninformed. Your SOS knew Fulton county was a total mess. He had a full report from a guy named Rossi. The election was still certified. And there has been undisputed testimony there was no signature verification. Not to mention over 300,000 missing ballot images. Stop fucking lying.

Go to the Rubber Room or election forums. Everything I said has been proven. The MSM will not touch it. Why?

Last edited:
Then you are uninformed. Your SOS knew Fulton county was a total mess. He had a full report from a guy named Rossi. The election was still certified. And there has been undisputed testimony there was no signature verification. Not to mention over 300,000 missing ballot images. Stop fucking lying.

Two years. Years scooter. Two years the FBI, GBI, and SOS office investigated. Two years. The odds of every investigator being anti-Trump is pretty much zero.

Two years. Nada. Nothing was found.

So perhaps you can explain how two Black Women were so much smarter than Trump. I mean a couple weeks of investigation uncovered evidence of his crimes. But two years turned up zero evidence against two women in Georgia.

Two years. Years scooter. Two years the FBI, GBI, and SOS office investigated. Two years. The odds of every investigator being anti-Trump is pretty much zero.

Two years. Nada. Nothing was found.

So perhaps you can explain how two Black Women were so much smarter than Trump. I mean a couple weeks of investigation uncovered evidence of his crimes. But two years turned up zero evidence against two women in Georgia.
You think the assholes are going to arrest themselves? That means nothing but the fact they are corrupt.

How large is this conspiracy? How many people are involved?
NGO's are involved. They fill out fake registrations. NGO's also supplied the majority of poll workers in GA. One connected to Stacy Abrams supplied a lot. The fraud machine is huge and organized. That is more than obvious.

Remember in a lucid moment Incest Joe told us it was.

NGO's are involved. They fill out fake registrations. NGO's also supplied the majority of poll workers in GA. One connected to Stacy Abrams supplied a lot. The fraud machine is huge and organized. That is more than obvious.

Remember in a lucid moment Incest Joe told us it was.

This is the problem. Stay with me here. Those fake ballots, those fake voters, have to have ID’s to vote. They have to enter a GA Drivers License or ID card number on the ballot when they mail it in. To Request a Mail in Ballot you need a copy of your license or ID card.

So these fake voters have to have Georgia Licenses or ID cards. Fake people with fake identification. Under the Real ID Act that means those fake people need Birth Certificates and other documents. All of which is scanned in and checked.

But let’s be honest. Try it for a minute. You might like the feeling.

Kemp is a Republican. If he could step up and in a Press Conference announce he found this evidence and is taking action on it he would be a shoe in for a Senate Seat. Possibly even the White House. Rafesberger if he could find the evidence would be Governor, probably Senator.

So everything in the world awaited them if they could find the evidence. A gold brick road to the highest hallways of power. And they reported that they found nothing.

You still haven’t explained how two Black Women were so much more competent than the Stable Genius White Trump.

Forum List

Back