Georgia Is Trying To Block Newly Registered Voters From Taking Part In Fierce Runoff Election

The democrats will try/do anything to win that seat. lol
They'll do anything...like voting, right? How dare they!?!
Queen clown chimes in again. lol

When are you idiots going to learn?
The IQ level of you tards has plunged dramatically since I was posting here regularly. Did something get into your water?
Your desperation is reaching an all time high. Did I say something that chapped your ass?

Typical righties trying to STOP people from
Voting .
All ya gotta do is show an iD, illegal lover.

Oh no. A SPEICAL ID!! Got a state university ID ? Nope can't use it (cause you are probably a dem) , got a gun ID , well that's fine ! (Probably a GOP ).

Why do you think the courts keep shooting this stuff down? It's always the conservatives found to be participating in voter fraud .
Got a state university ID ? Nope can't use it (cause you are probably a dem)

No, you probably live out of state

But a military ID is ok?

Does it show residence?

Typical righties trying to STOP people from
Voting .

Oh no. A SPEICAL ID!! Got a state university ID ? Nope can't use it (cause you are probably a dem) , got a gun ID , well that's fine ! (Probably a GOP ).

Why do you think the courts keep shooting this stuff down? It's always the conservatives found to be participating in voter fraud .

But a military ID is ok?

Does it show residence?

Doesn't matter . We are talking ID at voting . You've already registered . The address doesn't have to match .

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/id/acceptable-forms-of-ID.pdf

Go Jon Ossoff!!!!!

What policies does he support Lakhota?

Economic growth. Look him up instead of being just another lazy ass on this board.

Peachy. How? You sound like you know. Do you know?

I didn't fucking think so.

You fucking can't think.

"He actually sounds a little bit like Donald Trump, though without the divisiveness or bluster. Ossoff’s two top priorities, he tells Newsweek, are “local economic development,” i.e. jobs, and “accountability in Washington.” He may not use the words “drain the swamp,” as Trump did on the 2016 campaign trail, but Ossoff talks plenty about corruption, pointing back to his work over the last three years as CEO of the London-based investigative film production company, Insight TWI."""
To win Georgia special election, Jon Ossoff needs support from moderates, not just liberals

No, you probably live out of state[/QUOTE]

But a military ID is ok?[/QUOTE]

Our servicemen are not allowed to return home to vote. University students are. Both are able to cast absentee ballots.

Go Jon Ossoff!!!!!

What policies does he support Lakhota?

Economic growth. Look him up instead of being just another lazy ass on this board.

Peachy. How? You sound like you know. Do you know?

I didn't fucking think so.

You fucking can't think.

"He actually sounds a little bit like Donald Trump, though without the divisiveness or bluster. Ossoff’s two top priorities, he tells Newsweek, are “local economic development,” i.e. jobs, and “accountability in Washington.” He may not use the words “drain the swamp,” as Trump did on the 2016 campaign trail, but Ossoff talks plenty about corruption, pointing back to his work over the last three years as CEO of the London-based investigative film production company, Insight TWI."""
To win Georgia special election, Jon Ossoff needs support from moderates, not just liberals

How will he do that?

I know who he is.

But a military ID is ok?

Does it show residence?

Doesn't matter . We are talking ID at voting . You've already registered . The address doesn't have to match .

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/id/acceptable-forms-of-ID.pdf
Goody

I'll use google to find a district down that has a person with the exact name, Joe E Brown, drive down and use my retired ID to vote in his place.

That works, right?

NaziCons love to rig elections in their favor. That's why they don't mind that Trump is an illegitimate president.
Nobody is rigging anything. Look at the picture you posted on the OP. That guy is pajama boy.

You're going to lose in Georgia. You had one chance and blew it. Its over.

But a military ID is ok?[/QUOTE]

Our servicemen are not allowed to return home to vote. University students are. Both are able to cast absentee ballots.[/QUOTE]

What's your point? The argument is that they may be out of district voter.

Ok so you will accept a ballot that is mailed in from who knows where , filled out by who knows who. But you won't accept the person standing in front of you WITH various other IDs. (Like a school ID).

But a military ID is ok?

Our servicemen are not allowed to return home to vote. University students are. Both are able to cast absentee ballots.[/QUOTE]

Ok so you will accept a ballot that is mailed in from who knows where , filled out by who knows who. But you won't accept the person standing in front of you WITH various other IDs. (Like a school ID).[/QUOTE]
Our servicemen can't vote? What planet are you living on? LOL

But a military ID is ok?

Ok so you will accept a ballot that is mailed in from who knows where , filled out by who knows who. But you won't accept the person standing in front of you WITH various other IDs. (Like a school ID).[/QUOTE]
Ok so you will accept a ballot that is mailed in from who knows where , filled out by who knows who.

Ever fill out an absentee ballot while you were stationed overseas?

I have, and you need your ID

How is it someone can find their ID for welfare but not for voting?

This time it's NOT about "finding your ID".. Try reading the OP. The states have a reason to end registration 30 days before an election. But GA is making up a new rule. And in this case, as much as pains me to agree with ANYTHING that Lahkota posts -- he's right. :( Deadlines should STAY 30 days before the election..

But a military ID is ok?

Our servicemen are not allowed to return home to vote. University students are. Both are able to cast absentee ballots.

Ok so you will accept a ballot that is mailed in from who knows where , filled out by who knows who.

I have, and you need your ID[/QUOTE]

People overseas have more voting rights than those actually walking into the polling place ?

But a military ID is ok?

Ok so you will accept a ballot that is mailed in from who knows where , filled out by who knows who. But you won't accept the person standing in front of you WITH various other IDs. (Like a school ID).

I have, and you need your ID[/QUOTE]

People overseas have more voting rights than those actually walking into the polling place ?[/QUOTE]

no, the same rights.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

unless someone in the military lives locally, as in off base, they can't vote in local elections.

Anything you libs disagree with is racist.

Not true . Your use of the rebel flag is racist . And it's doubly offensive to use it along side an American flag.

Might as well be using the isis flag .

Forum List

Back