Georgia passes bill allowing police to arrest anyone suspected of being in country illegally…Will more states follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isnt nazi germany....or maybe you want it to be like that....
He does. Or says he does. Of course he'd piss himself if faced with the real thing. These Cowards like BL don't read history. They don't get that the sycophants are the first fools sacrificed for the cause.

He does. Or says he does. Of course he'd piss himself if faced with the real thing. These Cowards like BL don't read history. They don't get that the sycophants are the first fools sacrificed for the cause.
he wouldnt tolerate that shit if it happened frequently to him...he aint foolin no one...

he wouldnt tolerate that shit if it happened frequently to him...he aint foolin no one...
Hahaha…I’m not here without consent from the people nor am I here on a stolen citizenship from the people…I’m thinking you might be…huh?
Am I hearing you and dblack right…you don’t care to do anything about the fact that 15% of our population is comprised of trespassing filth…do you?
Again…I ask you, how do you see us solving the problem?

Since you half-libs seem to take an aligning position with full-libs on immigration…I gotta ask…if a family of brown people broke into your home and refused to leave when asked would you leave it right there and not seek action?
(Watch this folks)

Hahaha…I’m not here without consent from the people nor am I here on a stolen citizenship from the people…I’m thinking you might be…huh?
Am I hearing you and dblack right…you don’t care to do anything about the fact that 15% of our population is comprised of trespassing filth…do you?
Again…I ask you, how do you see us solving the problem?
the 2 parties that you people vote for,remember the so called lessor of 2 evils?...... well they have allowed this to go on for decades,it has been out of control for a long time......and now you guys are crying about it....another reason why i cant stand the parties....

Arrest them and deport them and they will be back across the border in 24 hrs. They need to be stopped a the border.

Since you half-libs seem to take an aligning position with full-libs on immigration…I gotta ask…if a family of brown people broke into your home and refused to leave when asked would you leave it right there and not seek action?
(Watch this folks)
what a stupid question....you must tremble in fear when you see a dark person...

the 2 parties that you people vote for,remember the so called lessor of 2 evils?...... well they have allowed this to go on for decades,it has been out of control for a long time......and now you guys are crying about it....another reason why i cant stand the parties....
Hold on…so your assertion is that since Americans were gracious for decades they are now required to stay gracious forever? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

dblack

Hold on…so your assertion is that since Americans were gracious for decades they are now required to stay gracious forever? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

dblack
the people you voted for have let this gracious behavior get out of control.....the 2 parties,the lessor of 2 evils,are responsible......you vote for incompetence,you get ineptness....

IT’S ABOUT PHUCKING TIME!!!
It’s time….Like Texas and now Georgia, states have to take matters into the own hands….This President / Democrats will not introduce legislation to protect Americans….State legislatures need to get busy. We should see one state after the next pass legislation to effectively work around this bullshit administration.

confucius what difference.jpg

wetbacks check.jpg

it shouldnt be?.....there are many Hispanic Americans who were born in this country...many have been in the Military....but they speak Spanish sometimes among themselves...are they going to be hassled too?....
At this point...so be it. I will note the two people I know who are most vehemently against illegal aliens (as in: they want illegals rounded up en masse and SHOT) are both immigrants whose first language is Spanish.
Could you?
Of course, it's not difficult.

At this point...so be it. I will note the two people I know who are most vehemently against illegal aliens (as in: they want illegals rounded up en masse and SHOT) are both immigrants whose first language is Spanish.

Of course, it's not difficult.
wow you know 2 people?....would those 2 people put up with being questioned every time they go out?..and if you say no,i will say you are full of shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back