Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

What bluff, FruitLoops? True the Vote compelled Raffensperger to launch an investigation into crimes of ballot harvesting based on their claims.

Why is True the Vote flat out refusing to cooperate? Don't they want ballot harvesters prosecuted? What was the point of collating all of that data and even making a movie about it, if not to go after the criminals they claim they found?

Seems the one bluffing, about having evidence of ballot harvesting, is True the Vote.

rotfl-gif.288736
I have explained that. I do not care if you like my explanation or not.

Because those authorities want their sources. They were jailed for not revealing them. Try and keep up.

There's no reason not to give them their sources. They claim those sources broke the law. They claim they know that. That's not very different from harboring a fugitive.

There's no reason not to give them their sources. They claim those sources broke the law. They claim they know that. That's not very different from harboring a fugitive.
There sure is. They need someone to expose this crap and they do not have to tell anyone who they are. Remember they were jailed and released and no source was revealed.

After spending nearly a week in jail, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips — leaders of Texas-based right-wing voting activist group True the Vote — have been released. They’d been held for contempt of court since Halloween, having repeatedly refused to release the name of a man they called a “confidential FBI informant” who is a person of interest in a defamation and hacking case against them.

The person remains unidentified.

I don’t believe I’ve said that. If I did it was a misstatement. I’ve definitely said that it’s absurd to claim it was stolen without evidence to back up such a dangerous and outrageous claim
Then you think it was stolen? You cannot have it both ways. You have just lost the argument.

There sure is. They need someone to expose this crap and they do not have to tell anyone who they are. Remember they were jailed and released and no source was revealed.

After spending nearly a week in jail, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips — leaders of Texas-based right-wing voting activist group True the Vote — have been released. They’d been held for contempt of court since Halloween, having repeatedly refused to release the name of a man they called a “confidential FBI informant” who is a person of interest in a defamation and hacking case against them.

The person remains unidentified.

Of course they have to say who it is. If you know someone who committed a crime and law enforcement, or in this case a court, learns you know someone who committed a crime, you have to tell them what you know. You're not allowed to hide a criminal.

Of course they have to say who it is. If you know someone who committed a crime and law enforcement, or in this case a court, learns you know someone who committed a crime, you have to tell them what you know. You're not allowed to hide a criminal.
How do they know the person is a criminal if they do not know who that person is? This should be good.

How do they know the person is a criminal if they do not know who that person is? This should be good.

LOL

Imbecile, the person confessed to committing a crime. That's how they know. TTV revealed that crime was committed but now they're refusing to tell authorities who it is.

So either a crime was committed and they're protecting a criminal ... or ... a crime wasn't committed and they lied about a crime being committed to embellish their bullshit.

Forum List

Back