Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

You just need to ask a question that makes sense.

This is what you wrote:

Makes no sense

Are you asking what I think about the riots in 2020? I think any violence and destruction was wrong and violators should be arrested .

“They did”… who is they and what did they do?

Intimidated who?
When you learn to follow a conversation it will get better. Thee "they" is the SCOTUS.

When you learn to follow a conversation it will get better. Thee "they" is the SCOTUS.
Oh ok. You you think SCOTUS was scared of the race riots that happened over the summer so they decided to cover up a stolen election and boot trump from office. Is that the argument you’re going with? I want to make sure we are clear.

Oh ok. You you think SCOTUS was scared of the race riots that happened over the summer so they decided to cover up a stolen election and boot trump from office. Is that the argument you’re going with? I want to make sure we are clear.
Some riots were over Trump and you know it. You do not think the SCOTUS does not know what is going on? Do you? They are subject to the same vermin everyone in DC is.

Some riots were over Trump and you know it. You do not think the SCOTUS does not know what is going on? Do you? They are subject to the same vermin everyone in DC is.
Gotchya, and this same SCOTUS who is so scared of riots then decided to repeal Roe vs wade and then overturn affirmative action. How does that fit into your insane narrative?

Gotchya, and this same SCOTUS who is so scared of riots then decided to repeal Roe vs wade and then overturn affirmative action. How does that fit into your insane narrative?
I do not have a narrative, I have facts.

Forum List

Back