Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Nothing burger dumbass you really don't know. Manafort went to jail for not registering as a foreign agent. Same thing hunter Biden should be charged for.
Paul manafort gave campaign internal polling to the russians.

The former 1-term fuckup took a meeting at fuckup tower from russian actors...

What actions did he do to trigger the need to register as a foreign agent?
Under the Foreign Agents Registration Act 1938, those working for a foreign principal (including influential private interests and foreign companies) must register with the government. However, those violating the law under the 1938 Act may face up to five years of jail time and a $250,000 fine.

Under the Foreign Agents Registration Act 1938, those working for a foreign principal (including influential private interests and foreign companies) must register with the government. However, those violating the law under the 1938 Act may face up to five years of jail time and a $250,000 fine.
I didn’t ask for the law I asked what specifically Manafort did to violate it. Try again

Paul manafort gave campaign internal polling to the russians.

The former 1-term fuckup took a meeting at fuckup tower from russian actors...
No he didn't.
Manafort, Jr., pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to two counts: (i) conspiracy to commit multiple offenses, including violating FARA by failing to register and by providing false statements in a document filed with FARA, and laundering money; and (ii) conspiracy to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses.Jun 22

Page worked for the CIA. The FBI never mentioned that. Why? This is off topic. We are talking about people stealing an election.
Ok. Who stole it, and bring your proof. No opinions. Just rock-solid, usable in court, proof.
Thanks. And have a productive day! 😀

We're talking hunter numbnuts
My question to you was about what Manafort did to violate the law. You dodged and asked a question about Hinter. Sack up and answer the question. These dodges are childish and show your weakness. Give me straight answers and I’ll do the same

My question to you was about what Manafort did to violate the law. You dodged and asked a question about Hinter. Sack up and answer the question. These dodges are childish and show your weakness. Give me straight answers and I’ll do the same
Go look it up hunter was an unregistered foreign agent

Hunter Biden was a unregister foreign agent
He should be charged under fara
How was Hunter a foreign agent?

Did he lobby government officials? Did he advocate anywhere for any foreign country?

Show your work.

You have to advocate for a foreign government to be an agent.
He is supposed to register as a foreign agent

How was Hunter a foreign agent?

Did he lobby government officials? Did he advocate anywhere for any foreign country?

Show your work.
Third time posted.

Forum List

Back