Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”—George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

You've been well-brainwashed, to the point that you can see a video that very clearly, undeniably shows something happening, and yet deny that it happened.
I'm sorry Bob, but this is the 21st century. Photoshop is for photos in the 20th century. You can now AI anything that you want to into motion pictures. Don't be deceived by skillful manipulators. You're smarter than that.

Hunter Biden was a unregister foreign agent
He should be charged under fara
Why do you keep bringing up Hunter Biden? Let’s just pretend I agreed that and Hunter should be charged…. Now can you answer the Manafort question I’ve been asking?

Why do you keep bringing up Hunter Biden? Let’s just pretend I agreed that and Hunter should be charged…. Now can you answer the Manafort question I’ve been asking?
Why are you so concerned about Manafort. He's been convicted for not registering as a foreign agent just like hunter Biden didn't register

FYI dumbass I posted earlier about Manafort so why don't you go look for that post.

Why are you so concerned about Manafort. He's been convicted for not registering as a foreign agent just like hunter Biden didn't register

FYI dumbass I posted earlier about Manafort so why don't you go look for that post.
I know you posted before, that was the comment I engaged with and you still haven’t answered a simple question. What did Manafort specifically do that cause a need for him to register as a foreign agent?

I know you posted before, that was the comment I engaged with and you still haven’t answered a simple question. What did Manafort specifically do that cause a need for him to register as a foreign agent?
What I posted earlier is self explanatory dumbass
Manafort fid not register as a foreign agent in violation of FARA you fucking moron
Other than support Trump which to a numbnuts leftist a crime in itself

Read post 465 numbnuts
It’s not a requirement for everybody to file as a foreign agent. You only get busted for not filing as a foreign agent, if you act as an foreign agent. My question to you is what did Manafort do to act as a foreign agent. You’re all twisted into a pretzel trying to dodge answering this question. Why?

You know that is not true. The SCOTUS should have heard Paxton's case. There was plenty of evidence there.
The Republican majority, Trump appointed Scotus disagrees with you. Maybe what you think is true isn’t actually true.

The Republican majority, Trump appointed Scotus disagrees with you. Maybe what you think is true isn’t actually true.
Do you think about the riots in the summer of 2020? They did. I think the threat of the violence that would follow intimidated them.

If I need to explain what I said to you we should not being having this conversation.
You just need to ask a question that makes sense.

This is what you wrote:
Do you think about the riots in the summer of 2020? They did. I think the threat of the violence that would follow intimidated them.
Makes no sense

Are you asking what I think about the riots in 2020? I think any violence and destruction was wrong and violators should be arrested .

“They did”… who is they and what did they do?

Intimidated who?

Forum List

Back