Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Yes they were told to leave

LOL

I just showed you the results of the investigation. You denying reality is amusing though.

During the interview, Ms. Branton [a poll watcher] reported that no one was told to leave on election night at State Farm Arena, and everyone left at the very end, including the Fox News crew.

LOL

I just showed you the results of the investigation. You denying reality is amusing though.

During the interview, Ms. Branton [a poll watcher] reported that no one was told to leave on election night at State Farm Arena, and everyone left at the very end, including the Fox News crew.
I don't need to read your communist cult disinformation

I don't need to read your communist cult disinformation

LOLOL

That's from an interview of a GOP poll watcher who was there that night and who submitted an affidavit. She still said that even if you run away from it. You really are the dumbest idiot here, PussyBitch.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

That's from an interview of a GOP poll watcher who was there that night and who submitted an affidavit. She still said that even if you run away from it. You really are the dumbest idiot here, PussyBitch.

rotfl-gif.288736
Truth hurts huh? Looks like they are on to the voter rolls being used for massive fraud.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
Looks like you got Russian disinformation

Was this the place with the "broken pipe", or the cases of unfolded mail in babllotls from undekr tables, or the kicked out observers, or the taped up windows, or the swing state synchronized shut down of tabulation????
:rolleyes:
It doesn’t matter. Because “cleared.” And we’re supposed to believe that it was an objective and honest “investigation.” 👍🤣

So you didn't notice most of the votes that came in after midnight were for Biden?
Of course I noticed, and expected it. Dems campaign very hard on Maryland because of Covid. Trump for some idiotic reason to the opposite approach.

Years after their lives were turned upside down by conspiracy theorists, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss, were officially cleared by Georgia authorities on Tuesday.

Georgia’s State Election Board dismissed its yearslong investigation into alleged election fraud at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, more than two years after conspiracy theorists — and then-President Donald Trump — claimed that Freeman and her daughter had committed election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

The fraud claims were “unsubstantiated and found to have no merit,” the investigation concluded, reporting on the work of the FBI, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and investigators from the Secretary of State’s office vetting the alleged fraud.

During their efforts to overturn the results of the election, Trump and his ally Rudy Giuliani repeatedly claimed that Freeman and Moss had committed election fraud. A heavily edited, brief clip of security footage was widely circulated online and by Trump allies as supposed proof.

State officials said at the time that the election workers had done nothing wrong, but both women were relentlessly harassed. Freeman fled her home, fearing for her safety.

The Big Lie is exactly that.

Forum List

Back