Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Of course it blind. Yall just repeat crap you didn’t see with your own eyes. You hear it from your media and blindly believe it because it supports your narratives. While back in the real world we have a process to present evidence and vet out fraud. This process has turned up nothing. You dismiss that by saying it’s all corrupted however you can’t prove that either. You’re just full of shit
You just don't get it.

And what do you believe. I believe it is what you have been told by proven liars. So there is that, hack.
I believe you have been conned by a flagrantly obvious con man, a mentally ill megalomaniac who couldn't care less about you or anyone else.

I believe that you haven't proven anything in court. Not even remotely close.

I believe that you've tossed out several dozen "this is the big one" news stories here that you got from your world and went absolutely nowhere.

I believe Steve Bannon was caught on tape admitting the whole thing, below.

I believe the following people disagree with you: Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, the two (2) companies Trump paid to find fraud (and didn't find any) and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

Prove something in court and you'll change my mind.

here's what was reported at the actual time it happened not the fake bullshit after the leak

This is from your link, PussyBitch...

Fulton Commission Chairman Robb Pitts told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday evening that the pipe burst at 6:07 a.m. and was repaired within two hours. The burst pipe wasn’t mentioned by county officials during a 10 a.m. press conference.

6:07 AM... is that in the morning or at 10:30 at night? Ask someone to help you answer that.

This is from your link, PussyBitch...

Fulton Commission Chairman Robb Pitts told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday evening that the pipe burst at 6:07 a.m. and was repaired within two hours. The burst pipe wasn’t mentioned by county officials during a 10 a.m. press conference.

6:07 AM... is that in the morning or at 10:30 at night? Ask someone to help you answer that.
Cu nt why were the poll watchers told to leave while the ballots were being moved around? And yes there are videos of ballot boxes being moved around

Cu nt why were the poll watchers told to leave while the ballots were being moved around? And yes there are videos of ballot boxes being moved around

Because they thought they were done for the night, you retard. NOT because of a water leak 17 hours earlier.

Again... your own link said the water leak was found at 6:07AM and repaired within 2 hours; which corroborated exactly what I already said.

You're dumber than shit.

Because they thought they were done for the night, you retard. NOT because of a water leak 17 hours earlier.

Again... your own link said the water leak was found at 6:07AM and repaired within 2 hours; which corroborated exactly what I already said.

You're dumber than shit.
No they didn't think that they were told to leave. The count should have stopped until the poll watchers were back.

No they didn't think that they were told to leave. The count should have stopped until the poll watchers were back.

Moron, that's exactly why they left...

Investigators reviewed nearly 24 hours of security footage. They found that the video confirms that the “suitcases” were normal ballot bins that election workers had stowed under tables when they thought they were done for the night and then pulled back out when they were told to keep counting.

Cutters were done and told they could leave. Everyone else thought they were done for the night so they sealed up the ballots and put them under tables, expecting to resume in the morning. Reporters and observers, thinking they were done for the night, left. Then a call came in to inform those who were still there to continue counting, which they did.

Again, the water leak, which was found about 17 hours earlier, had nothing to do with that. You only think it did because you're a mindless conservative who obeys marching orders.

You have a lot of questions yet zero evidence of significant fraud. Correct?

So the poll workers left because they were told to leave even though the count continued.
Now you wonder why the last election is in question and called stolen.

No, you moron. Again... The cutters were done. They didn't continue. Their jobs were complete and they left. It was other poll workers who didn't leave who continued counting.

And the only ones who still question that election and call it stolen are the truly brain-dead. To this day, there is no proof it was stolen and an architect of that claim admitted their plan was to cry it was stolen even though it wasn't.

I believe you have been conned by a flagrantly obvious con man, a mentally ill megalomaniac who couldn't care less about you or anyone else.

I believe that you haven't proven anything in court. Not even remotely close.

I believe that you've tossed out several dozen "this is the big one" news stories here that you got from your world and went absolutely nowhere.

I believe Steve Bannon was caught on tape admitting the whole thing, below.

I believe the following people disagree with you: Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, the two (2) companies Trump paid to find fraud (and didn't find any) and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

Prove something in court and you'll change my mind.

The courts are nowhere to prove anything anymore. No evidentiary hearings prove the courts had no interest in justice, and either do you. Your tired excuses have not worked and will not work. Again, the fraud was obvious.

Start watching at 7:10. Fraud explained. And how to stop it in 2024.

Last edited:
No, you moron. Again... The cutters were done. They didn't continue. Their jobs were complete and they left. It was other poll workers who didn't leave who continued counting.

And the only ones who still question that election and call it stolen are the truly brain-dead. To this day, there is no proof it was stolen and an architect of that claim admitted their plan was to cry it was stolen even though it wasn't.
You said
"Moron, that's exactly why they left..."
After I said they were told to leave.. you're dismissed. Moron poll watchers don't count ballots you stupid don of a bitch

You said
"Moron, that's exactly why they left..."
After I said they were told to leave.. you're dismissed. Moron poll watchers don't count ballots you stupid don of a bitch

You said "poll workers," not "poll watchers." So I was talking about poll workers, i.e., cutters and counters. The observers were never asked to leave. They left because it appeared counting was done for the night. Not because of a water leak 17 hours earlier. You're nuts. :cuckoo:

You said "poll workers," not "poll watchers." So I was talking about poll workers, i.e., cutters and counters. The observers were never asked to leave. They left because it appeared counting was done for the night. Not because of a water leak 17 hours earlier. You're nuts. :cuckoo:
Poll watchers were the ones told to leave.dumbass FYI aren't poll watchers also poll workers

Poll watchers were the ones told to leave.dumbass FYI aren't poll watchers also poll workers

Nope, they weren't. They left on their own because they thought they were done for the night...

Additionally, no one had any knowledge of observers, poll watchers, or the media being told they had to leave. Two poll watchers who identified themselves as members of the Georgia Republican Party had submitted affidavits as to what they observed on election night. Much of what they reported was consistent with what was reported by the Fulton County elections employees. Additionally, the Fulton County elections employees’ accounts were consistent with the actions observed on the video surveillance footage. Both poll watchers confirmed that no one was told or instructed to leave State Farm Arena.

Nope, they weren't. They left on their own because they thought they were done for the night...

Additionally, no one had any knowledge of observers, poll watchers, or the media being told they had to leave. Two poll watchers who identified themselves as members of the Georgia Republican Party had submitted affidavits as to what they observed on election night. Much of what they reported was consistent with what was reported by the Fulton County elections employees. Additionally, the Fulton County elections employees’ accounts were consistent with the actions observed on the video surveillance footage. Both poll watchers confirmed that no one was told or instructed to leave State Farm Arena.
Yes they were told to leave

Forum List

Back