Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Trump was the man to change history by engendering such a substantial amount of disapproval.

Biden didn’t have that much to do with it. The election was about Trump.
You GFY too. Repeating lies do not make them true. You have for three years and have gotten nowhere. Fraud happened, people know and just do not care. Like you they are not Americans.

I see. The Federalist is wrong and you are right. GFY dummy.

If they measured by the number of votes and not the percentage, like you did, then yes, they are very wrong.

I showed you the percentages...

John Quincy Adams
113,122​
507,440​
348.6%​
Martin Van Buren
764,176​
1,128,854​
47.7%​
Donald Trump
62,984,828​
74,223,975​
17.8%​

Although, taking another look, I see JQA has an asterisk on his first election in that some states were not by popular vote in that year.

Because there was no evidence to present. I've asked you this before and you can never answer -- cite the evidence of any case that you claim the court refused to hear...
The Kari Lake/Donald trump syndrome.

You GFY too. Repeating lies do not make them true. You have for three years and have gotten nowhere. Fraud happened, people know and just do not care. Like you they are not Americans.

But you repeat lies all the time. ALL the time.

Citing historical trends is irrelevant. It is not and cannot be evidence of fraud.

What does little orange golfboy's conspiracy with The Kremlin to hack the 2016 election have to do with this thread?
It's yet another leftists conspiracy theoryim here to remind you of all those conspiracy theories you leftists have pushed.

You lie again. No states tried to decertify. A few Republicans from some states sought that snd were rightfully swatted like a fly. Those were cases where disgruntled Republicans, not the state, wanted to decertify their results.
It's what he's told, by the voices he trusts. So that's it.

They are not lies. Face it no one believes the election was not stolen. Go back and tell whoever you answer to that you have failed.

LOL

MOST adults don't believe it was stolen. You're on an island for the insane.

They do. As POTUS he specifically called them out by name…that is wrong on so many levels.
"They do"...need to sue.
I would quite agree.
However, a couple of comments:

• One, if he said that crap while he was POTUS he is likely immune. I think. I also think it is wrong on many levels; one being ----leaders of quality don't do that.
  • However #2 ---- But, if he spouted off about those ladies once out of office, well, that's fish of different kettle.

IMHO

More adults on this forum do. Go figure.

LOLOL

You dipshit, now you've reduced yourself to citing maybe 10-20 votes in an unscientific, nonprobability poll on an internet forum which has a plurality of conservative posters and with a MoE of around 99%.

It's a shame you have no idea whatsoever just how stupid you are. You'd be embarrassed as hell for posting the constant stream of nonsense you post if you did.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Nope. You claimed it was a water leak that sent those people home...

There was a leak but it had nothing to do with anything happening at 10:30 at night. The leak was earlier in the morning at 6am...

At approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration & Elections of a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated. The State Farm Arena team acted swiftly to remediate the issue. Within 2 hours, repairs were complete. No ballots were damaged, nor was any equipment affected. There was a brief delay in tabulating absentee ballots while the repairs were being conducted.
here's what was reported at the actual time it happened not the fake bullshit after the leak

Nothing is being claimed blindly. That is why over half the voters say the election was stolen. Guess what? They are right.
Of course it blind. Yall just repeat crap you didn’t see with your own eyes. You hear it from your media and blindly believe it because it supports your narratives. While back in the real world we have a process to present evidence and vet out fraud. This process has turned up nothing. You dismiss that by saying it’s all corrupted however you can’t prove that either. You’re just full of shit

Forum List

Back