Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

You are full of shit. I have told you and I will tell you again there is no way Biden won that election legally. He is illegitimate. Deal with it. It is never going away because it is the truth. I and others do not care how many proven liars say differently.
This is your religion now.

You are full of shit. I have told you and I will tell you again there is no way Biden won that election legally. He is illegitimate. Deal with it. It is never going away because it is the truth. I and others do not care how many proven liars say differently.
Once a person gets to your level of delusion Lastamender there isn't much society can do but involuntary committment and some SUPER heavy duty medication.
As far as I know lobotomies aren't a thing anymore.

Once a person gets to your level of delusion Lastamender there isn't much society can do but involuntary committment and some SUPER heavy duty medication.
As far as I know lobotomies aren't a thing anymore.
It is not delusion asshole. I stand by what i said.

How about some actual CREDIBLE PROOF to back it up then?
What?
You can't find anything that's actually credible?
Ok, we're right back at delusional then.
Trump received 12 million more votes than he did in his first election. No incumbent has ever lost when receiving more votes than his first election. That is history. 2020 was fraud.

Biden is not the man to change that history. Not even close. Those votes were taken from voter rolls and forged. States were complicit. The Congress was complicit.

Last edited:
Trump received 12 million more votes than he did in his first election. No incumbent has ever lost when receiving more votes than his first election. That is history. 2020 was fraud.

Biden is not the man to change that history. Not even close. Those votes were taken from voter rolls and forged. States were complicit. The Congress was complicit.
So much for credible proof huh?
Are you also one of those wingnuts who believes the earth is flat and the moon landings were fake?

No they aren't because you are here like a fly comes to shit. The only difference is you bring the shit with you.

You have no proof of anything you claim. Your words are as worthless. They're nothing but you saying stuff.

It is not delusion asshole. I stand by what i said.

LOLOL

A delusional freak stands by what he says.

rotfl-gif.288736

Moron, there was a time Trump stood by his claim that Obama wasn't born in the U.S.. There was a time Alex Jones stood by what he said about Sandy Hook being a hoax. All you've shown is that nutty people believe what they spout.

All utterly meaningless without proof.

LOLOL

A delusional freak stands by what he says.

rotfl-gif.288736

Moron, there was a time Trump stood by his claim that Obama wasn't born in the U.S.. There was a time Alex Jones stood by what he said about Sandy Hook being a hoax. All you've shown is that nutty people believe what they spout.

All utterly meaningless without proof.
Thinking the election was stolen in no way makes me delusional. Thinking Biden got 81 million legal votes is far more delusional.

Not exactly, FruitLoops. While it's true that no incumbent increased their vote total by 12 million and lost, that's not actually a reasonable bar to measure by since we also had the largest population in 2020 up until that point. When measuring by percentage of increased votes, two other incumbent presidents lost their respective bids for re-election despite even larger gains than Trump...

John Quincy Adams ... 348.6%
Martin Van Buren .......... 47.7%
Donald Trump ................ 17.4%
Grover Cleveland ............. 8.5%

Also, your math sucks. Trump didn't gain 12 million votes in 2020. He gained 11.2 million.

Durham said FBI Lacked ‘Any Actual Evidence of Collusion’ between Trump Campaign, Russia When Crossfire Hurricane Launched.

But they found it later on. The FBI had a reasonable suspicion at launch, which is enough to justify looking into it.
They had no such evidence, moron. They had no suspicion. They knew the whole thing was a fraud from the get-go.

Not exactly, FruitLoops. While it's true that no incumbent increased their vote total by 12 million and lost, that's not actually a reasonable bar to measure by since we also had the largest population in 2020 up until that point. When measuring by percentage of increased votes, two other incumbent presidents lost their respective bids for re-election despite even larger gains than Trump...

John Quincy Adams ... 348.6%
Martin Van Buren .......... 47.7%
Donald Trump ................ 17.4%
Grover Cleveland ............. 8.5%

Also, your math sucks. Trump didn't gain 12 million votes in 2020. He gained 11.2 million.
And the two presidents and the numbers. I'll wait.

I made a mistake but that is just one president, not two.

Not since President Grover Cleveland’s re-election campaign in 1888 has a sitting president won more votes the second time around and still lost, which is one reason he successfully ran again four years later. To put this in perspective, Obama lost 5 million votes between his 2008 and 2012 elections. He is the only president to have lost voters and still won re-election.

By comparison, Trump not only added about 10 million votes to his 2016 haul but also shattered the record for most votes received by a sitting president. Trump won a greater share of minority votes than every Republican presidential candidate but one since 1976 and brought more Democrats over to his side than in 2016. More than nine in 10 evangelical Christians voted to re-elect the president. For Trump to expand his coalition of voters so substantially and still lose is historic.

Trump was the man to change history by engendering such a substantial amount of disapproval.

Biden didn’t have that much to do with it. The election was about Trump.

Forum List

Back