Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Because there was no evidence to present. I've asked you this before and you can never answer -- cite the evidence of any case that you claim the court refused to hear...
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Which case is that from, FruitLoops?
Does it matter when it was never heard in a court? Evidentiary hearings did not happen for a reason and lack of evidence was not the reason. Just admit the election was stolen and they got away with it. It will make you a traitor but you already are. So no biggie.

Lastamender is not going to actually do his or her research so that she/he can actually know what the fuck she/he is talking about folks.
I'll weigh in about the good poster Lastamender who I seldom respond to as he is, in my opinion, not a serious man (or woman) with any gravitas.
He is a True Believer, committed to this with everything in him, simply (and I do mean "simply") following the template laid out for them, word for word:

There's always an excuse. Somebody is always corrupt. They're always the victim. It's always a big conspiracy. Someone is always out to get them. The REAL evidence is always being hidden somehow. They are eternally innocent. Only THEY know The Truth, and everyone else is EVIL.

Story after story. No matter what.

This is a true, literal, socio-political cult, and he's a prime example of it. Absolutely myopic.

He is a True Believer, committed to this with everything in him, simply (and I do mean "simply") following the template laid out for them, word for word:

There's always an excuse. Somebody is always corrupt. They're always the victim. It's always a big conspiracy. Someone is always out to get them. The REAL evidence is always being hidden somehow. They are eternally innocent.

Story after story. No matter what.

This is a true, literal, socio-political cult, and he's a prime example of it. Absolutely myopic.
Are you saying the election was not corrupt? Why did 3 states try to decertify it? You and the bullshit you and others repeat mean nothing because the truth is stronger than lies.

One more time. The American people were disenfranchised by Congress on J6. The Fedsurrection was nothing but a cover up. A cover up you will be trying to defend for eternity because fraud happened. Period. You fucking hack.

No evidentuary hearings means no evidence was ever heard in a court of law. You are a dumbass sycophant who thinks he is on the winning side. That is the only reason people like you post.
That’s because even if all their evidence was “true”, the lawsuit would still fail.

So there’s no need for an evidentiary hearing. Case dismissed.

Does it matter when it was never heard in a court? Evidentiary hearings did not happen for a reason and lack of evidence was not the reason. Just admit the election was stolen and they got away with it. It will make you a traitor but you already are. So no biggie.

Of course it matters. You claim courts refused to hear evidence. That's blatantly false which is why I challenged you to cite the evidence from even one case where you claim that happened.

It's telling that you can't do that.

And the reason is because there was no such evidence.

I've cited a Nevada case which exemplified that. A case where the plantiff sued on the premise dead people voted. When the court asked the plaintiff what evidence they had to support their claim, they presented the voter rolls which they claimed included dead people. That led to the next request from the court which led to the judge throwing the case out -- what evidence do you have that votes were cast in the names of those dead people... they had none.

That's a case which never made it to an evidentary hearing because there was no evidence of fraud.

What a shame you can't cite even one case where actual evidence of fraud was wrongfully dismissed by a court.

Are you saying the election was not corrupt? Why did 3 states try to decertify it? You and the bullshit you and others repeat mean nothing because the truth is stronger than lies.

One more time. The American people were disenfranchised by Congress on J6. The Fedsurrection was nothing but a cover up. A cover up you will be trying to defend for eternity because fraud happened. Period. You fucking hack.

You lie again. No states tried to decertify. A few Republicans from some states sought that snd were rightfully swatted like a fly. Those were cases where disgruntled Republicans, not the state, wanted to decertify their results.

Of course it matters. You claim courts refused to hear evidence. That's blatantly false which is why I challenged you to cite the evidence from even one case where you claim that happened.

It's telling that you can't do that.

And the reason is because there was no such evidence.

I've cited a Nevada case which exemplified that. A case where the plantiff sued on the premise dead people voted. When the court asked the plaintiff what evidence they had to support their claim, they presented the voter rolls which they claimed included dead people. That led to the next request from the court which led to the judge throwing the case out -- what evidence do you have that votes were cast in the names of those dead people... they had none.

That's a case which never made it to an evidentary hearing because there was no evidence of fraud.

What a shame you can't cite even one case where actual evidence of fraud was wrongfully dismissed by a court.
Massive, obvious, and organized fraud stole the 2020 election. Nothing will ever make your lie the truth.

Because Al Gore had facts that mattered.
So did Paxton from TX. The SCOTUS refused to hear it. They were intimidated by the violence from the summer. They figured destroying the country with fraud would be better. 3 justices wanted to hear it.

Massive, obvious, and organized fraud stole the 2020 election. Nothing will ever make your lie the truth.

Yet you can't cite the evidence from even one single case you claim was wrongfully dismissed.

There's a reason you can't. I know what that reason is.

So did Paxton from TX. The SCOTUS refused to hear it. They were intimidated by the violence from the summer. They figured destroying the country with fraud would be better. 3 justices wanted to hear it.
That’s because Paxton from Texas didn’t have standing.

Al Gore had standing.

Yet you can't cite the evidence from even one single case you claim was wrongfully dismissed.

There's a reason you can't. I know what that reason is.
One of the reasons is the swing states never cooperated with people just asking for transparency. Of course the MSM censored all of that. I wonder why?

One of the reasons is the swing states never cooperated with people just asking for transparency. Of course the MSM censored all of that. I wonder why?

Nope. There is only ONE reason and it's not that.

It's because there was no evidence of actual fraud. Just bullshit claims like that one Nevada case I cited.

Nope. There is only ONE reason and it's not that.

It's because there was no evidence of actual fraud. Just bullshit claims like that one Nevada case I cited.
You are full of shit. I have told you and I will tell you again there is no way Biden won that election legally. He is illegitimate. Deal with it. It is never going away because it is the truth. I and others do not care how many proven liars say differently.

You are full of shit. I have told you and I will tell you again there is no way Biden won that election legally. He is illegitimate. Deal with it. It is never going away because it is the truth. I and others do not care how many proven liars say differently.

Sans proof, your words are empty, FruitLoops.

Forum List

Back