Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Because you said it. And what you said wasn't true. Why do you lack the conviction to merely state you were fucked in the head when you said that?
Why do you deny what you see with your own eyes?

Why do you deny what you see with your own eyes?

I'm not denying what I saw with my own eyes. With my own eyes, I saw you claim a water leak caused those people to leave the State Farm Arena.

What I am not seeing with my own eyes, is you admitting you were hallucinating when you posted that.

I'm not denying what I saw with my own eyes. With my own eyes, I saw you claim a water leak caused those people to leave the State Farm Arena.

What I am not seeing with my own eyes, is you admitting you were hallucinating when you posted that.
Can't deny what you saw?

It was never presented. You cannot withhold what you not allowed to do. Duh!

It wasn't presented because there was none. Even Rudy ultimately admitted that...

"We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence."

Total bullshit.
Lastamender is not going to actually do his or her research so that she/he can actually know what the fuck she/he is talking about folks.
This is the Trumptard MAGAt, classic head-up-the-ass, cognitive dissonance, Dunning Kruger effect in action.
You know the meme.
Trying to talk to a MAGAt is like playing chess with a pigeon.
Even if you win, the pigeon is just going to strut around shitting all over the board, knocking the pieces over and claiming that it really won.
Lastamender's equivalent of this is to simply claim "total bullshit."
You can present them with uh... ACTUAL EVIDENCE, but they won't read it.
They won't read anything that isn't designed for extremely short attention spans and that doesn't confirm the bullshit biased propaganda these cultists have already vowed to double-down on whether it is grounded in reality or not.

Despite all the lawsuits, recounts and false voter fraud allegations, the Electoral College on Dec. 14 elected Biden the next president by a margin of 306 to 232 – marking no change in the electoral outcome.

Biden finished with a record 81,281,502 votes nationally, defeating Trump in the popular vote by a sizable 7 million votes.

With 51.3% of the national popular vote, Biden won with the highest share of the vote for a challenger of an incumbent president since Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1932. Trump won 46.8% of the vote nationally

I'll weigh in about the good poster Lastamender who I seldom respond to as he is, in my opinion, not a serious man (or woman) with any gravitas. I don't mean that pejoratively, rather simply as an observation and bird watcher (meaning, the pigeon analogy by poster MagicMike is deadnutz on-the-money. (See post #312)

But, for other posters and lurkers here -- there is wide reportage (google it) on the outcomes of the 60+ cases the Trump enablers brought before some 90+ judges.
And yes, evidence was presented in a significant number of them.
And yes, a number of the cases were dismissed on bad lawyering by Guiliani, Krakenpot Powell, Jenna Ellis, and Lin Wood.

In addition to the link below, I would highly recommend to all posters & lurkers who do have gravitas to go to the live testimony offered to us at the J6 hearings, specifically the testimony of Benjamin Ginsburg on June 13th last year. He is an expert at election law. And is a long standing go-to expert for Republican interests. Yet, in this case, he testified that the legal action by the Trump enablers was faulty, wrong, and in many cases incompetent.

From the Politifacts link below:

• 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.

They do. As POTUS he specifically called them out by name…that is wrong on so many levels.
He has no empathy for anyone else. He should be granted the same. He is such a slug. He could be showing some remorse for showing our country's secrets to unauthorized persons, but he is not. He is doing the same thing with these indictments that he has for all the crimes and evil deeds he has committed over the years.

He is denying and delaying and hoping it will all go away or the statue of limitations will run out. I don't think it will work this time. The only way he may escape his crimes is if he is re-elected president, and No One other than his cult is going to vote for him. But I fear, that with Biden's age, trump could be re-elected by default. That could be the end of our democracy.

Lastamender is not going to actually do his or her research so that she/he can actually know what the fuck she/he is talking about folks.
This is the Trumptard MAGAt, classic head-up-the-ass, cognitive dissonance, Dunning Kruger effect in action.
You know the meme.
Trying to talk to a MAGAt is like playing chess with a pigeon.
Even if you win, the pigeon is just going to strut around shitting all over the board, knocking the pieces over and claiming that it really won.
Lastamender's equivalent of this is to simply claim "total bullshit."
You can present them with uh... ACTUAL EVIDENCE, but they won't read it.
They won't read anything that isn't designed for extremely short attention spans and that doesn't confirm the bullshit biased propaganda these cultists have already vowed to double-down on whether it is grounded in reality or not.

Despite all the lawsuits, recounts and false voter fraud allegations, the Electoral College on Dec. 14 elected Biden the next president by a margin of 306 to 232 – marking no change in the electoral outcome.

Biden finished with a record 81,281,502 votes nationally, defeating Trump in the popular vote by a sizable 7 million votes.

With 51.3% of the national popular vote, Biden won with the highest share of the vote for a challenger of an incumbent president since Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1932. Trump won 46.8% of the vote nationally

All corrupt and illegal. Do not worry about the obvious fraud because it was. and still is, more obvious every day. The proclamations from the liars with no more than their word to back them up means nothing to me and over half the country.

Got that? Good.

I'll weigh in about the good poster Lastamender who I seldom respond to as he is, in my opinion, not a serious man (or woman) with any gravitas. I don't mean that pejoratively, rather simply as an observation and bird watcher (meaning, the pigeon analogy by poster MagicMike is deadnutz on-the-money. (See post #312)

But, for other posters and lurkers here -- there is wide reportage (google it) on the outcomes of the 60+ cases the Trump enablers brought before some 90+ judges.
And yes, evidence was presented in a significant number of them.
And yes, a number of the cases were dismissed on bad lawyering by Guiliani, Krakenpot Powell, Jenna Ellis, and Lin Wood.

In addition to the link below, I would highly recommend to all posters & lurkers who do have gravitas to go to the live testimony offered to us at the J6 hearings, specifically the testimony of Benjamin Ginsburg on June 13th last year. He is an expert at election law. And is a long standing go-to expert for Republican interests. Yet, in this case, he testified that the legal action by the Trump enablers was faulty, wrong, and in many cases incompetent.

From the Politifacts link below:

• 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.

No evidentuary hearings means no evidence was ever heard in a court of law. You are a dumbass sycophant who thinks he is on the winning side. That is the only reason people like you post.

No evidentuary hearings means no evidence was ever heard in a court of law. You are a dumbass sycophant who thinks he is on the winning side. That is the only reason people like you post.

Because there was no evidence to present. I've asked you this before and you can never answer -- cite the evidence of any case that you claim the court refused to hear...

Forum List

Back