Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

They are not lies because you and a bunch of corrupt power mad fascists say they are. Again GFY. Your opinion of me is irrelevant and unimportant to me. So, I got your message. Go troll someone else.
Correct. They aren’t lies because I say they are… they are lies because you can’t proof the things you say yet you present them as facts. and when pushed for details your so called evidence doesn’t hold up.

Correct. They aren’t lies because I say they are… they are lies because you can’t proof the things you say yet you present them as facts. and when pushed for details your so called evidence doesn’t hold up.
Because I can't prove them does not make them lies. You cannot prove anything they do not want proven. When are you going to wise up? Post truth is your world, not mine.

Because I can't prove them does not make them lies. You cannot prove anything they do not want proven. When are you going to wise up? Post truth is your world, not mine.
Yes it absolutely makes them lies… not being able to prove them does not mean the statements are false. Big difference there.

You cannot prove anything they do not want proven
What a load of horse shit. If you claim something is true then there should be evidence to back it up. If you don’t have the evidence then you’re just guessing. If you present your guesses as facts then you are lying.

What a load of horse shit. If you claim something is true then there should be evidence to back it up. If you don’t have the evidence then you’re just guessing. If you present your guesses as facts then you are lying.
I am not guessing when I point out the obvious.

The video is a lie. The voice over describing what they’re doing IS A LIE.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THE LIE???
But, but, but....We saw that with our own eyes....Isn't that what you just said about the Russia Hoax?

No it does not. I do not accept the bullshit excuses you do. Again, how fucking stupid are you?
I’m smart enough to make my decisions based on facts and not propaganda fed to me by agenda driven media like you. And I certainly don’t go around lying about things that I can’t prove like you

I’m smart enough to make my decisions based on facts and not propaganda fed to me by agenda driven media like you. And I certainly don’t go around lying about things that I can’t prove like you
They have told they are facts. All you have is the word of proven liars. How many times do I have to tell you that? :banghead:

They have told they are facts. All you have is the word of proven liars. How many times do I have to tell you that? :banghead:
Wrong. I’m not taking anybody’s word. Which is exactly why I’m asking you to back up your claims. You on the other hand, the propaganda puppet, repeats all this crap you hear from third hand sources like it’s fact. Like you were there… but you weren’t.

Wrong. I’m not taking anybody’s word. Which is exactly why I’m asking you to back up your claims. You on the other hand, the propaganda puppet, repeats all this crap you hear from third hand sources like it’s fact. Like you were there… but you weren’t.
What I say is not propaganda, everything is fact based.

Forum List

Back