Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

He just told you stupid.
Are you talking about Russian collusion?

Well first off collusion isn’t always criminal. Trump fired Flynn for colluding with Russia, that’s a fact. Manafort went to jail for colluding with Russia. Mueller outline many other examples in his report

Wow, there’s a lazy argument. Can you show corruption or are you just saying that because they debunk all the crap you’ve been spewing over the past couple years?
Look back at the news before it was censored.

Are you talking about Russian collusion?

Well first off collusion isn’t always criminal. Trump fired Flynn for colluding with Russia, that’s a fact. Manafort went to jail for colluding with Russia. Mueller outline many other examples in his report
He just told you stupid.

You had a whole minute. Go away dumbass.
A whole minute is all I’m going to take to look for a needle in a haystack… show something to back up your point or you’re not really making one.

Old news that can easily be debunked is a dead end and we both know it.

A whole minute is all I’m going to take to look for a needle in a haystack… show something to back up your point or you’re not really making one.

Old news that can easily be debunked is a dead end and we both know it.
The videos.

The Gateway Pundit is about as reliable as a used car salesman. If they said the sky is blue, I'd have to go outside and check.

The entire ballot counting process was recorded by a local TV station. Trump and Rudy lied about the trunk of ballots and Trump was offered the full recording by the Republican Secretary of State to see how wrong his claims were.

Trump refused to look at the full video. And he continued to push his hoax the very next day.

He knew he was pushing a hoax and that people like you are stupid enough to swallow it.
Trump in 2016 when asked if he would accept the election results if he lost hemmed & hawed with his usual bullshit & said he would have to "look into it". He also claimed the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged.

That fucking lowlife had his rigged election horseshit planned since his first campaign. He had his cult right where he wanted them before anyone even thought of the 2020 election.

Excellent. Stop spreading your lies then
They are not lies because you and a bunch of corrupt power mad fascists say they are. Again GFY. Your opinion of me is irrelevant and unimportant to me. So, I got your message. Go troll someone else.

Forum List

Back