Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Yup, when you only have transgender people and punishing women for having sex as your other issues.
Transgender has what to do with the thread? However it's you cultists that like it when aan steals from a woman

It's all about hunter numbnuts
No it’s not. I entered this discussion replying to a comment you made about Russian collusion and we’ve spoken about Manafort. Now you can’t give a straight answer and are trying like hell to change the subject. That’s weak. But we both know that you answering the question blows up your fake narrative so I guess I dont blame you. You’re ego obviously can’t handle it

No it’s not. I entered this discussion replying to a comment you made about Russian collusion and we’ve spoken about Manafort. Now you can’t give a straight answer and are trying like hell to change the subject. That’s weak. But we both know that you answering the question blows up your fake narrative so I guess I dont blame you. You’re ego obviously can’t handle it
Manafort went to prison now when will hunter be charged

Manafort when to prison for colluding with the Russians. Correct? Russian collusion. Let’s be clear and agree that that happened. Then we can get to Hunter
No he didn't
Manafort, Jr., pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to two counts: (i) conspiracy to commit multiple offenses, including violating FARA by failing to register and by providing false statements in a document filed with FARA, and laundering money; and (ii) conspiracy to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses.Jun 22, 2022
Department of Justice | Homepage | United States Department of Justice › nsd-fara
Foreign Agents Registration Act | Recent FARA Cases - Department of Justice

No he didn't
Manafort, Jr., pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to two counts: (i) conspiracy to commit multiple offenses, including violating FARA by failing to register and by providing false statements in a document filed with FARA, and laundering money; and (ii) conspiracy to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses.Jun 22, 2022
Department of Justice | Homepage | United States Department of Justice › nsd-fara
Foreign Agents Registration Act | Recent FARA Cases - Department of Justice
He was arrested for failing to file as a foreign agent because of his relations with Russia. Correct?

He was arrested for failing to file as a foreign agent because of his relations with Russia. Correct?
I just posted what he was convicted of
From the FBI main page. Not what you want to see. No he was not working for Russia. Hunter was working for China and did recieve large sums of money from Russian oligarchies

You don't know what fara is? Hunter was working as a foreign agent for foreign companies. Why he was lobbing in DC
He would need to be engaged in political activities. Why are you having such a hissy? This has been investigated since 2020. If he actually role the law then he will be charged.

I just posted what he was convicted of
From the FBI main page. Not what you want to see
He was convicted of taking money from Russian operatives in Ukraine to lobby against Democracy in the country to our government.

Forum List

Back