Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

You people have proven nothing. Remember you say you do not have to.
All you have to do lasty is listen to the call.

It's replete with false information and threats to the SoS if he didn't find him them votes.

Just stop denying what we all can listen and judge.

Because you believe the indictments against trump are real when their bullshit banana republic charges

Huh... Interesting hypothesis...

You might be better off finding a place to "decelerate" your intent.

That binary thinker believes anyone who doesn't suck Trump's dick must subscribe to the Russian collusion nonsense.

Oh, I know. I seldom pass on a chance to embarrass them.

Trump Russian collusion is the greatest conspiracy theory that you leftists refuse to let go
WHEN their masters decide the only way to beat Orange Man Bad is to resort to the same kinds of bullshit we saw in 2020, all hell is going to break loose in this country. And it won't be staged in DC for the benefit of the FBI. The scum better damned well understand that their media is NOT going to shout us down again. We've tried the legal options. Courts just refuse to get involved so the rest of us will have to do so.

I'm not advocating violence but that's only because I don't think that is necessary (yet) nor would it work. That would just give the Schutzstaffel thugs like Wray an excuse to try to crush protest. Nah... the easiest way will be to get into the streets like their thugs did in 2020, but instead of violence and looting, just stand in place in strategic locations and shut this bitch down!

If it was Trump would I? Stupid troll.

No, you still wouldn't. You already proved beyond any shadow of doubt you don't know what the word, "incest," means. Just like you don't know what, "election fraud," means.

No, you still wouldn't. You already proved beyond any shadow of doubt you don't know what the word, "incest," means. Just like you don't know what, "election fraud," means.
It has been proven that anything that close should not be defended unless it is by fellow perverts. Where does that leave you?

Forum List

Back