Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Huh... Interesting hypothesis...

You might be better off finding a place to "decelerate" your intent.
Collusion cultist is what you are you are what's wrong with America. You are just a simple little tool of the globalist.

Years after their lives were turned upside down by conspiracy theorists, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss, were officially cleared by Georgia authorities on Tuesday.

Georgia’s State Election Board dismissed its yearslong investigation into alleged election fraud at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, more than two years after conspiracy theorists — and then-President Donald Trump — claimed that Freeman and her daughter had committed election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

The fraud claims were “unsubstantiated and found to have no merit,” the investigation concluded, reporting on the work of the FBI, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and investigators from the Secretary of State’s office vetting the alleged fraud.

During their efforts to overturn the results of the election, Trump and his ally Rudy Giuliani repeatedly claimed that Freeman and Moss had committed election fraud. A heavily edited, brief clip of security footage was widely circulated online and by Trump allies as supposed proof.

State officials said at the time that the election workers had done nothing wrong, but both women were relentlessly harassed. Freeman fled her home, fearing for her safety.

Tough shit. When the GOP tried to investigate ANYTHING related to the election, dems fought tooth and nail to stop them. You should have just been open and honest.

I dont give a fuck about these dumb women. Democrats are 100% to blame for this.

Tough shit. When the GOP tried to investigate ANYTHING related to the election, dems fought tooth and nail to stop them. You should have just been open and honest.

I dont give a fuck about these dumb women. Democrats are 100% to blame for this.
Because they were spreading lies and conspiracy theories and trying to undermine a national election. You don’t see how dangerous that is?! They had no evidence for any of their bullshit. They should have been fought tooth and nail. Their actions have been a disgrace

Because they were spreading lies and conspiracy theories and trying to undermine a national election. You don’t see how dangerous that is?! They had no evidence for any of their bullshit. They should have been fought tooth and nail. Their actions have been a disgrace
I dont give a fuck what anyone says. People can say whatever the hell they want. Had dems been transparent, there wouldnt have been any doubt. You fought EVERY action to investigate it, so tough shit.

Tough shit? LOL

Biden is in the WH while your orange douchebag is busy dodging indictments.

Tough shit, indeed. :itsok:

They were open and honest.

You just didn't want to hear openness and honesty.

Those two women poll workers were doing their jobs and you fuckups scapegoated them because of your sycophant small hands.

I hope they bankrupt rudy, phax and the orange fuckup.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says. People can say whatever the hell they want. Had dems been transparent, there wouldnt have been any doubt. You fought EVERY action to investigate it, so tough shit.
Yet investigations happened. And court cases happened, and absolutely nothing showed up. No evidence. Just lies. So you ended where you started… with nothing but your dick in your hand.

They were open and honest.

You just didn't want to hear openness and honesty.

Those two women poll workers were doing their jobs and you fuckups scapegoated them because of your sycophant small hands.

I hope they bankrupt rudy, phax and the orange fuckup.
Nope, there was no honesty, no sharing of information, no transparency, just actibely fighting against allowing the public to see the books.

Yet investigations happened. And court cases happened, and absolutely nothing showed up. No evidence. Just lies. So you ended where you started… with nothing but your dick in your hand.
Most of it was never allowed to go to court. The DOJ shut down all of it. What a fucking shocker. :dunno:

Nope, there was no honesty, no sharing of information, no transparency, just actibely fighting against allowing the public to see the books.
What books fuckup.

GA recounted like 4 times for you fuckups.

Forum List

Back