Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

LOL

She said no such thing, ya perverted inbred. That's YOU speaking, not her. :itsok:

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.

Long hot showers?! You’re such an idiot.

I heard he’s also being accused of touching her butt while changing her diapers. Messed up huh?

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.

No, the fact that your Party has a history of supporting hate crimes against whites and looks the other way on them show who holds the racist views. That's why you tools are constntly projecting and hoping nobody notices you keep accusing others of what you do, as if that will make your stupidity and racism go away or something.
If one doesn't want to be called out for racist views, then they shouldn't voice them.

Yes. Parents shower with their young children… they also bath them and wipe their asses. It’s not pedophilia. What’s wrong with you?!

Yes. Parents shower with their young children… they also bath them and wipe their asses. It’s not pedophilia. What’s wrong with you?!
Not when there old enough to know you don't take showers with your children. Babies maybe but not older children Prevert

Anything stopping Trump from taking that $250 million from his "stop the steal" fundraiser & using it to hire a team of investigators to back up his big mouth with actual facts, mouth breather?
Trump is busy right now. He will continue to say the election was stolen.

I do not care if I prove one thing to you because it means nothing. Just like you.
You don’t need to prove a thing to me. Just make the proof. Proof is proof and facts are facts. But You don’t even try. That’s shows you’re full of crap.

Nothing in there about "long hot showers." Thanks for admitting you made that up.
thumbsup.gif

I do not care if I prove one thing to you because it means nothing. Just like you.
The fact is you can’t prove your statements… you don’t even try. You just blindly repeat lying pieces of shit like Rudy and Donnie like a puppet. What’s up with that?

Look when deposed in court Rudy even admits he lied…

Forum List

Back