Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Your problem is you forgot about the appeals process
Appeal? America is done with Trump. If that old fuck can't occupy himself on some golf course, we put him in a box at ADX Florence. Trust me, we are getting Trump off the stage one way or another. That's settled already. It just depends on how painful the old fuck will make it for himself.

Appeal? America is done with Trump. If that old fuck can't occupy himself on some golf course, we put him him in a box at ADX Florence. Trust me, we are getting Trump off the stage one way or another. That's settled already. It just depends on how painful the old fuck will make it for himself.
No they aren't try again. I will even use a leftist source

Impeachment is a congressional process not judicial. And actual transcripts of trumps actual words were used. That’s real evidence. The stolen election lie never held up in count because there was no evidence to back it up. Just conspiracy theories that dupes like yourself rallied behind. Have some self respect and wake up

Trump paid a team of investigators to prove his lie and they concluded that there was no proof of election fraud. Trump proved he was lying.

Oh, I know. I seldom pass on a chance to embarrass them.
This is an interesting development considering True the Vote offered the State of Georgia evidence of numerous ballot mules in the state during the 2020 election. Governor Kemp at the time was NOT INTERESTED.

In January 2022 The Gateway Pundit reported a bombshell report. True the Vote released evidence that identified hundreds of people who were illegally stuffing drop boxes in Georgia before the 2020 Election. What was left unreported is Governor Kemp’s response to this information.

TGP first reported on this story months ago, and then on January 4, 2022, TGP reported that True the Vote has data, witnesses, and video evidence of election fraudsters in Georgia participating in what appears to be a ‘Ballot Trafficking’ operation before the 2020 Election.

True the Vote shared its information with Georgia’s Governor Kemp and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) back in April 2021. Months later in September 2021, True the vote received a response from Governor Kemp’s appointee at the GBI, minimizing the evidence provided and providing their decision not to perform any investigation into the ballot trafficking operation.

Does anyone think GA. did not investigate because they knew it happened? I do and so should anyone else who wants honest and fair elections. This also debunks the claim True to Vote did not want to give the state it's evidence. Lots of lying trolls and moderators.

Last edited:
Dude, the fact that you brought those two guys up from 20 years ago show who holds racist views.

No, the fact that your Party has a history of supporting hate crimes against whites and looks the other way on them show who holds the racist views. That's why you tools are constntly projecting and hoping nobody notices you keep accusing others of what you do, as if that will make your stupidity and racism go away or something.

All kinds of information here. Information backed by the things the MSM and internet censors do not want you to know. Fraud happened and it is going to be proven.

Welcome to open.ink, a revolutionary platform designed to bring you the most comprehensive and curated information from open records, research, and archival writings. Our mission is to provide an unparalleled experience for readers, writers, researchers; preserving important historical information that you may not find anywhere else.

This is an interesting development considering True the Vote offered the State of Georgia evidence of numerous ballot mules in the state during the 2020 election. Governor Kemp at the time was NOT INTERESTED.

In January 2022 The Gateway Pundit reported a bombshell report. True the Vote released evidence that identified hundreds of people who were illegally stuffing drop boxes in Georgia before the 2020 Election. What was left unreported is Governor Kemp’s response to this information.

TGP first reported on this story months ago, and then on January 4, 2022, TGP reported that True the Vote has data, witnesses, and video evidence of election fraudsters in Georgia participating in what appears to be a ‘Ballot Trafficking’ operation before the 2020 Election.

True the Vote shared its information with Georgia’s Governor Kemp and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) back in April 2021. Months later in September 2021, True the vote received a response from Governor Kemp’s appointee at the GBI, minimizing the evidence provided and providing their decision not to perform any investigation into the ballot trafficking operation.

Does anyone think GA. did not investigate because they knew it happened? I do and so should anyone else who wants honest and fair elections. This also debunks the claim True to Vote did not want to give the state it's evidence. Lots of lying trolls and moderators.

And now at least one of those accused of being a "mule" is suing for defamation after an investigation cleared his name of any wrongdoing in legally dropping off ballots for himself and his family.

Forum List

Back