Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

I call a margin of 7 million votes a dispositive ass kicking.
you needed the fbi, doj, sudden voting rule changes, liberal judges, all the media, and all social media to do it along with the f the russia hoax, and impeachments

could you have done that without all those factors

ever think outside the box?????...well i do and never had to work a miserable job for 50 yrs pissed off all the time

78 counts...
It’ll be interesting to see how far the radicalized fascist Democrats will go to destroy Trump.

As he says:

“They’re not doing it to me, they’re doing it to you - I’m just in the way."

Do Democrats seek civil war or some other outcome that will destroy the country as we know it?
We’re talking about Biden’s crimes now?

It’ll be interesting to see how far the radicalized fascist Democrats will go to destroy Trump.

As he says:

“They’re not doing it to me, they’re doing it to you - I’m just in the way."

Do Democrats seek civil war or some other outcome that will destroy the country as we know it?

We’re talking about Biden’s crimes now?
We're going all the way to court you moron. Let's see if Republican cosplay plays there. 😄

When the prosecutor starts leaking information to the media you can bet that they have a slim to none case and are trying to stack the deck with propaganda. The media can always be relied on to be a willing accomplice if the target is a republican.

you needed the fbi, doj, sudden voting rule changes, liberal judges, all the media, and all social media to do it along with the f the russia hoax, and impeachments

ever think outside the box?????...well i do and never had to work a miserable job for 50 yrs pissed off all the time
There were no sudden rule changes. The FBI and DoJ didn’t do anything. The liberal judges didn’t do anything. There’s a ton of conservative media and social media.

You’re just making excuses for Trump. He lost because most people just don’t like him.

No...you just need "worse than Buchanan as the option.

I lived in NYC in the late 80s.

I know Grifty.

There were no sudden rule changes. The FBI and DoJ didn’t do anything. The liberal judges didn’t do anything. There’s a ton of conservative media and social media.

You’re just making excuses for Trump. He lost because most people just don’t like him.
well gee facebook and twitter records reveal a real censor campaign between biden, doj, and fbi

these files must be all made up though per congresional record

well gee facebook and twitter records reveal a real censor campaign between biden, doj, and fbi

these files must be all made up though per congresional record
Social media has policies. Break them and you get deleted.

Trump coordinated with social media just the same.

Are you really saying that the election outcome was affected by a handful of shitposts that were taken down?

Forum List

Back