🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia Reopened and They're Not Dropping like Flies

Yes folks, people in Georgia got on with their lives despite the ravings of Democrats and indeed disapproval of Trump.

Seems like living is better than cowering. I am sorry if I offended progressives.

You know its a fraud when the constant liars about trump a d russia collusion are the same exact proponents of destroying the economy due to lockdowns. Dems are the biggest threat to the usa.

[democrat]But Trump shut down the economy! He told 19 million lies. He grabbed a pussy![/democrat]

Yes folks, people in Georgia got on with their lives despite the ravings of Democrats and indeed disapproval of Trump.

Seems like living is better than cowering. I am sorry if I offended progressives.

Funny how you're suddenly trusting the information published by the NY Times.

It's great though! No spike in cases or deaths.
Georgia still has restrictions, though!
  • On April 20, Gov. Kemp announced new guidance to allow more businesses the option to open on April 24 and 27 if they follow Minimum Basic Operations and specific health and wellness guidelines. On May 12, Gov. Kemp announced new guidance that bars, nightclubs, amusement parks, and live performance venues will remain closed through May 31, 2020. Industry-specific guidance for businesses is included in Governor Kemp's executive order available here.
  • While the statewide shelter in place order has expired, Georgians are urged to stay home whenever possible. See full order here. The order extends Georgia's public health state of emergency through 11:59 p.m. on June 12, 2020. It also extends the shelter in place requirement to elderly and medically fragile residents until 11:59 p.m. on June 12, 2020.
  • Georgia's beaches are open, but visitors should follow CDC social distancing guidelines. Additionally, the Georgia Department of Natural Resources issued an order prohibiting the use of chairs, tents and umbrellas seaward of the ordinary high-water mark, through May 6. Full details on the order can be seen here. Ferry service to Cumberland Island has been suspended until further notice.
  • Restrictions on travel from Europe to the United States have been put in place by the federal government for the next 30 days. The official statement and details can be found on The White House website.
  • Travelers are encouraged to follow guidance issued by the CDC, Georgia Department of Health, and local authorities.
  • Travelers using the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport can find updates and a FAQ on the airport website.
  • The CDC is operating public health entry screening/quarantines at U.S. airports and border crossings, including the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL).

Oh, pshaw. They've only lost 1606 people since March 12th, and only 18 in the last 36 hours or so. Besides, most are old people or black people. Georgia is a Red trump state, not a red ass state. They aren't worried about old people or black people. We've only had 298 dead in my state.

Georgia isn't exactly back to the way things were. I live in Georgia. I've been going to work throughout this, as I count as an essential employee (I work in medical specimen processing). Things are still very much limited, even if less so than they were. Some people may be doing things the way they always did before this crisis, but plenty of others are still trying to take precautions, working from home, etc.

That said, I hope that there is no large spike in cases or deaths. Not because I think the virus is a hoax, or the protective measures are nothing but power-grabs, or anything like that; I simply don't want more people sick or dying, and I do want people able to work safely and for the state and country to make its way back to a state of near-normalcy. I'm still worried about the economy at the same time I worry about the virus taking stronger hold in places outside the NY tri-state area.

Georgia did it right.

I have great concerns for Wisconsin. When they all crowded into bars right after the SC struck down the extension of the lock down.

I totally understand wanting to blow off some steam...I just hope it doesn't cost wisconsonites an arm & a leg!

Oh, pshaw. They've only lost 1606 people since March 12th, and only 18 in the last 36 hours or so. Besides, most are old people or black people. Georgia is a Red trump state, not a red ass state. They aren't worried about old people or black people. We've only had 298 dead in my state.
You’re a racist bigot. Your post betrays you.

Georgia isn't exactly back to the way things were. I live in Georgia. I've been going to work throughout this, as I count as an essential employee (I work in medical specimen processing). Things are still very much limited, even if less so than they were. Some people may be doing things the way they always did before this crisis, but plenty of others are still trying to take precautions, working from home, etc.

That said, I hope that there is no large spike in cases or deaths. Not because I think the virus is a hoax, or the protective measures are nothing but power-grabs, or anything like that; I simply don't want more people sick or dying, and I do want people able to work safely and for the state and country to make its way back to a state of near-normalcy. I'm still worried about the economy at the same time I worry about the virus taking stronger hold in places outside the NY tri-state area.
I don't think that any place will be back to the way that things used to be. Even though places have re-opened, how long will workers have to wear gloves and masks? How long will people wear such stuff even when they are not at a job? I won't be surprised if there are people out there who keep this pile of rubbish alive and kicking for as long as they can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think that any place will be back to the way that things used to be. Even though places have re-opened, how long will workers have to wear gloves and masks? How long will people wear such stuff even when they are not at a job? I won't be surprised if there are people out there who keep this pile of rubbish alive and kicking for as long as they can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I think once people get a taste of freedom again they’ll just unconsciously begin to stop with the gloves and masks and distancing, etc.
But if media keeps reporting that it’s the plague, people will be made paranoid.

The world got through the Black Plague...of course it wasn't polticized though

Well, it was the 1300s, so things were not politicized in the same ways as they are today. Also, almost a third of Europe died during the Black Death. So I'm not certain what your point is, unless it's just that COVID-19 isn't going to end humanity. :p

Yet the left wingers/democrats, have been praying to their god, "Government," that more people will die in those states that open up..........

My neighbors might disagree. So you think the Red state Governor of Georgia cares about black people? I can't see it, but he won election in that state, so he is their problem.

My neighbors might disagree. So you think the Red state Governor of Georgia cares about black people? I can't see it, but he won election in that state, so he is their problem.
Oh Please. If there were a tiny spike in Georgia, it would be headlining on CNN, NBC and several other fake news sources. The actual news here is good news so to fake news it's not news.

You’re a racist bigot.

You’re a racist bigot.
Two posts on this thread by you, not inferring racism on my part, but making the flat accusation, calling me one. Make your case or shut the Fk up. I don't know you. You could be a Georgia politician for all I know, just trying to avoid the statistics that the largest single demographic group by race of Covid-19 in Georgia is black males for all I know.

So much destruction to the economy due to tard hysteria!

Forum List

Back