Georgia Senate Passes Sweeping Bill That Attacks Voting Rights

How do people register to vote without an ID?
How do people open a bank account without valid ID?
How do people cash a check without valid ID?
How do people rent anyplace to live without valid ID?
How do people drive a car without valid ID?
How do people purchase liquor without valid ID?

How do poor people get CASH ASSISTANCE without ID?

Its the biggest bunch of shit. If you have no money, the state gives you cash. This CANNOT AFFORD ID is a lie. Its a fucking lie. A huge huge huge fucking lie.

And when Republicans continue to lose elections......

They will rail against their own state legislatures like they did in the previous election.....

Then try to come up with another way to suppress votes; because offering policies that are popular is just too hard

Only an idiot or someone with the desire to circumvent the system, thinks the solution to solving problems surrounding the inability to certify a verifiable ballot, is to make it so verification is not required ... :thup:

Unless Georgia supplies everyone with a free photo ID it will get tossed.

Show us examples of people who want to vote but cannot afford an ID.
Voter ID is not the only way Republicans try to suppress votes...

For example....you can push Voter ID; then at the same time push to close offices to get ID's in the areas you wish to drive down voter participation.........

Or how in North Dakota where for no fucking reason other than trying to suppress the votes of Native Americans (who do not tend to vote Republican) -- your ID wouldn't count if you didn't have a residential street address...which people who live in rural reservation areas don't have......

Or.......when all else fails......just lie to try to suppress the vote.....

At the end of the day; what is clear to everyone is that when it comes to trying to limit voter participation; ONLY ONE PARTY IS DEVOTED TO IT.......and it aint for voter security......never has been

Last edited:
And when Republicans continue to lose elections......

They will rail against their own state legislatures like they did in the previous election.....

Then try to come up with another way to suppress votes; because offering policies that are popular is just too hard

Only an idiot or someone with the desire to circumvent the system, thinks the solution to solving problems surrounding the inability to certify a verifiable ballot, is to make it so verification is not required ... :thup:

The laws on the books in Georgia during the last election were put there by a Republican legislature....and you snowflake cucks still cried fraud ......why? Because you felt those laws entitled you to a victory.....then you fucked around and found out......

Now you want to double down on more of the same because running on policies that are popular is not an option for conservatives

Its the biggest bunch of shit. If you have no money, the state gives you cash. This CANNOT AFFORD ID is a lie. Its a fucking lie. A huge huge huge fucking lie.

I can afford one. I will never get one. I will continue to vote.

For example....you can push Voter ID; then at the same time push to close offices to get ID's in the areas you wish to drive down voter participation.........

Or how in North Dakota where for no fucking reason other than trying to suppress the votes of Native Americans (who do not tend to vote Republican) -- your ID wouldn't count if you didn't have a residential street address...which people who live in rural reservation areas don't have......

At the end of the day; what is clear to everyone that when it comes to trying to limit voter participation; ONLY ONE PARTY IS DEVOTED TO IT.......and it aint for voter security......never has been

Show us examples of people who wanted to vote in 2020 but could not.

At the end of the day; what is clear to everyone is that when it comes to trying to limit voter participation; ONLY ONE PARTY IS DEVOTED TO IT.......and it aint for voter security......never has been

Cant drive to a DMV? :auiqs.jpg:

You don't drive? Have a credit card? No bank account?

Do you sit on the street and shake a tin cup all day?

The laws on the books in Georgia during the last election were put there by a Republican legislature....and you snowflake cucks still cried fraud ......why? Because you felt those laws entitled you to a victory.....then you fucked around and found out......

Now you want to double down on more of the same because running on policies that are popular is not an option for conservatives

I didn't say a fucking thing about Republicans or the State Legislature ... I was talking about your retarded ass.

Saying that an unacceptable process and result somehow addresses a problem, just isn't that smart.
If you walk outside and your vehicle has a flat tire ... Taking all the tires off your vehicle, isn't going to fix the problem you ignorant twat ... :thup:

There it is again....The presupposition that pigmented people who really want to vote are too stupid, lazy, and cheap to get a valid ID....You're fucking racist against your own kind!

BTW, Indians living on the res do have valid addresses....They're not just squatting in wigwams, ya racist.

At the end of the day; what is clear to everyone that when it comes to trying to limit voter participation; ONLY ONE PARTY IS DEVOTED TO IT.......and it aint for voter security......never has been

I can show you examples of people WHO ALREADY VOTED in 2020 and then had conservatives try to throw their votes out...and those conservatives lost.....

I can show you examples of how losing elections made a bunch of reactionary right wing cucks storm the capitol because of it

I didn't say a fucking thing about Republicans or the State Legislature ... I was talking about your retarded ass.

Saying that an unacceptable process and result somehow addresses a problem, just isn't that smart.
If you walk outside and your vehicle has a flat tire ... Taking all the tires off your vehicle isn't going to fix the problem you ignorant twat ... :thup:

Your analogy is just as bad as your inability to own the fact, conservatives hate high voter participation because they know they lose..and their policies suck....

Fuck everything else you yapping about

I can show you examples of people WHO ALREADY VOTED in 2020 and then had conservatives try to throw their votes out...and those conservatives lost.....

I can show you examples of how losing elections made a bunch of reactionary right wing cucks storm the capitol because of it

What voting rules would like to see in place? What should it take to prove your identity so you can vote once and also makes voting secure. Lay out Biff’s election.

Your analogy is just as bad as your inability to own the fact, conservatives hate high voter participation because they know they lose..and their policies suck....

You can say my analogy is any number of things ... But I have already established you are an ignorant twat.

If you have not verified the ballots, then your imaginary voter participation has no bearing.
If you want to fix the problem, you need a policy that supports verification, and does not try to eliminate the need to verify.

Otherwise you are just yapping about unverifiable bullshit ... :thup:
It's really not that difficult to understand, albeit I can see where your retarded ass might get in the weeds with it.

You don't drive? Have a credit card? No bank account?

Do you sit on the street and shake a tin cup all day?

I have no clue what you are ranting about. The sad part is neither do you.

There it is again....The presupposition that pigmented people who really want to vote are too stupid, lazy, and cheap to get a valid ID....You're fucking racist against your own kind!

BTW, Indians living on the res do have valid addresses....They're not just squatting in wigwams, ya racist.

The Constitution say they do NOT have to pay for one. There is nothing stopping you the taxpayer from doing so.

You can say my analogy is any number of things ... But I have already established you are an ignorant twat.

If you have not verified the ballots, then your imaginary voter participation has no bearing.
If you want to fix the problem, you need a policy that supports verification, and does not try to eliminate the need to verify.

Otherwise you are just yapping about unverifiable bullshit ... :thup:
It's really not that difficult to understand, albeit I can see where your retarded ass might get in the weeds with it.

In other news.......

The Supreme Court has just told you and Trump to fuck what yall are talking about......again........for the final time......

You dic suckers remind me of Neo-Confederates; forced to manufacture a new lost cause strategy based on a lie to cover up for your failures...and just like the previous lost cause; it was centered around being triggered by black folks exercising their political power....

Forum List

Back