Georgia Senate Passes Sweeping Bill That Attacks Voting Rights

Unless Georgia supplies everyone with a free photo ID it will get tossed.

Show us examples of people who want to vote but cannot afford an ID.
Voter ID is not the only way Republicans try to suppress votes...

For example....you can push Voter ID; then at the same time push to close offices to get ID's in the areas you wish to drive down voter participation.........

Or how in North Dakota where for no fucking reason other than trying to suppress the votes of Native Americans (who do not tend to vote Republican) -- your ID wouldn't count if you didn't have a residential street address...which people who live in rural reservation areas don't have......

Or.......when all else fails......just lie to try to suppress the vote.....

At the end of the day; what is clear to everyone is that when it comes to trying to limit voter participation; ONLY ONE PARTY IS DEVOTED TO IT.......and it aint for voter security......never has been
There it is again....The presupposition that pigmented people who really want to vote are too stupid, lazy, and cheap to get a valid ID....You're fucking racist against your own kind!

BTW, Indians living on the res do have valid addresses....They're not just squatting in wigwams, ya racist.

The Constitution say they do NOT have to pay for one. There is nothing stopping you the taxpayer from doing so.
And they don't have to pay for one in Georgia, Mr. Cafeteria Constitutionalist....So suck it.

For example....you can push Voter ID; then at the same time push to close offices to get ID's in the areas you wish to drive down voter participation.........

Or how in North Dakota where for no fucking reason other than trying to suppress the votes of Native Americans (who do not tend to vote Republican) -- your ID wouldn't count if you didn't have a residential street address...which people who live in rural reservation areas don't have......

At the end of the day; what is clear to everyone that when it comes to trying to limit voter participation; ONLY ONE PARTY IS DEVOTED TO IT.......and it aint for voter security......never has been

Show us examples of people who wanted to vote in 2020 but could not.
I can show you examples of people WHO ALREADY VOTED in 2020 and then had conservatives try to throw their votes out...and those conservatives lost.....

I can show you examples of how losing elections made a bunch of reactionary right wing cucks storm the capitol because of it

What voting rules would like to see in place? What should it take to prove your identity so you can vote once and also makes voting secure. Lay out Biff’s election.

We are already doing it. Just because you refuse to acknowledge the facts and are pissed you lost doesn't change that.

At the end of the day; what is clear to everyone is that when it comes to trying to limit voter participation; ONLY ONE PARTY IS DEVOTED TO IT.......and it aint for voter security......never has been
There it is again....The presupposition that pigmented people who really want to vote are too stupid, lazy, and cheap to get a valid ID....You're fucking racist against your own kind!

BTW, Indians living on the res do have valid addresses....They're not just squatting in wigwams, ya racist.

The Constitution say they do NOT have to pay for one. There is nothing stopping you the taxpayer from doing so.
And they don't have to pay for one in Georgia, Mr. Cafeteria Constitutionalist....So suck it.

That was my first comment that was attacked. I said that unless Georgia provides something for no charge it will never stand up.

You went on the attack over that statement.

That was my first comment that was attacked. I said that unless Georgia provides something for no charge it will never stand up.

Maybe he is unfamiliar with the poll tax.....

Or maybe he is a fan of them......

In other news.......

The Supreme Court has just told you and Trump to fuck what yall are talking about......again........for the final time......

You dic suckers remind me of Neo-Confederates; forced to manufacture a new lost cause strategy based on a lie to cover up for your failures...and just like the previous lost cause; it was centered around being triggered by black folks exercising their political power....

None of the garbage you posted above addresses the fact it is idiotic to suggest that eliminating the requirement to verify, fixes the verification problems.
You can wrap your nonsense in all kinds of political and emotional hogwash ... But you're still an ignorant twat ... :thup:

You simply cannot achieve a properly qualified result with verifiable data by eliminating the need to verify the data.

Last edited:

I'm familiar with it.

Points being that:

1) Georgia doesn't charge for a photo ID to vote, so your lame argument there is rendered impotent.

and

2) You racists are still presupposing that pigmented people are too stupid, lazy, and/or cheap to get an ID.

/thread

I would guess the latter.

I'm familiar with it.

Points being that:

1) Georgia doesn't charge for a photo ID to vote, so your lame argument there is rendered impotent.

and

2) You racists are still presupposing that pigmented people are too stupid, lazy, and/or cheap to get an ID.

/thread

You just can't get passed the idea isn't being cheap. It's about the Constitution.

Why is Covid Killer *Joe demanding photo ID to get the vaccine. How many poor black and brown people will he kill? What a racist Racial Jungle *Joe is.

Argue that. I don't know that he is. I kinda doubt it. What Biden does has nothing to do with your Constitutional protections.

Unless the IDs are free, it isnt constitutional. In Georgia, they are free. As they should be.
I wish people cared about "poll taxes" when it involved all rights... but consistency is far from American....

I went on to tell the truth about your poorly closeted racist attitudes.

Your flimsy concern over free voter ID can't hide your naked and unvarnished racism....You really honestly do think that blacks are too lazy, stupid, and cheap to get an ID, regardless whether the vote is involved.

Funny, those twisty HuffPost headlines ...

Nice to see states re-asserting their authority in these matters.

The bill would end no-excuse absentee balloting, which was pushed by Republicans when it became law in 2005. Voters who are eligible to vote by mail under the bill would be required to submit a photo ID and have their ballot signed by a witness in order for their vote to count.

Republicans pushed the no excuse absentee thing thing through in 2005. In 2020 about 2/3rds of the mail in vote went for Joe Biden, so now they wanna change it. This is a clear cut case of voter supression.

Funny, those twisty HuffPost headlines ...

Nice to see states re-asserting their authority in these matters.

The bill would end no-excuse absentee balloting, which was pushed by Republicans when it became law in 2005. Voters who are eligible to vote by mail under the bill would be required to submit a photo ID and have their ballot signed by a witness in order for their vote to count.

Republicans pushed the no excuse absentee thing thing through in 2005. In 2020 about 2/3rds of the mail in vote went for Joe Biden, so now they wanna change it. This is a clear cut case of voter supression.

Republicans passed the changes in Pennsylvania also. The problem wasn't the voting requirements. The problem was the candidate.

You just can't get passed the idea isn't being cheap. It's about the Constitution.

Article ll, Section l of the US Constitution, clearly states the State Legislatures are granted the power to determine how elections are conducted in their state.
A properly qualified result supported by verifiable data, is necessary to ensure every legitimate vote is tabulated.

Article ll, Section l of the US Constitution, clearly states the State Legislatures are granted the power to determine how elections are conducted in their state.
A properly qualified result supported by verifiable data, is necessary to ensure every legitimate vote is tabulated.

It also states that the Federal government can over ride those rules and no one can charge someone to vote.

Unless the IDs are free, it isnt constitutional. In Georgia, they are free. As they should be.
I wish people cared about "poll taxes" when it involved all rights... but consistency is far from American....
Voting isn't a right and we both know it.
In many states it is. Constitutionally, it isnt. Because they knew everyone voting would be the end of the Republic.
Such wise men they were!

Your analogy is just as bad as your inability to own the fact, conservatives hate high voter participation because they know they lose..and their policies suck....

Fuck everything else you yapping about

You can say my analogy is any number of things ... But I have already established you are an ignorant twat.

You've established you're an ignorant twat.

Forum List

Back