Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Silly man. Trumpybear is not charged with questioning the election. That gets done all the time by many candidates. The alleged crimes happened after he lost the election and lost all state challenges that could have made a difference. What crime are you alleging Abrams committed after loosing her court battles?
It's always different. Progs yell fire in the movie theatre over and over. And when Republicans say there is a smell of smoke, the propagandists and the attack dogs show up.

Everybody has right to question election results. Both left-wing media and right-wing media dumb things down making it far easier to peddle their nonsense.

Pages 20-71 lists 161 acts tied together as claim for the charge of racketeering.

I'll go with the jury's decision on the merits of the case after they hear arguments from both sides.
The merits of the case? There is no validity for the charges.

A Grand Jury with no rebuttal evidence and which 100% of prosecutors will say can be used to indict a ham sandwich?

Again, you seem to think that allegations are facts. There is no charge against him for exercising the First Amendment, but that is what is going on.

Agreed, when Politicians commit crimes, they have to face the consequences of their actions. Like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, the list of politicians calling for electors in 2016 to change their votes and, in 2000, the cacophony of calls by politicians to stop the SCOTUS from stepping in during the 2000 election.

It's funny how some politicians can show up in Congress with alternate electors and not go to jail, but someone asking someone, in the face of very questionable conduct of election officials, to see if there are not more votes that have not been counted is a bridge too far.

Last post here by Me on this subject. Too many of you accept the 'guilty until proven innocent' mantra of justice about Trump, yet look the other way or make actual excuses for why it does not apply to Democrats.

The mantra is always in favor of Democrats and ALWAYS against Republicans. Understand that neither side is more or less corrupt than the other, so that balance against Republicans is pure politics, making this a purely political prosecution.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of America.
st9h77yayakb1.jpg

She questioned the election results. Why hasn't she been indicted for racketeering?

Questioning election results is not against the law. Nor is challenging election laws and results.

Engaging in a criminal conspiracy to overturn an election is.

Yoar welcome.

She questioned the election results. Why hasn't she been indicted for racketeering?
Hey look another dummy that doesnt understand why trump is indicted. Even one of the indictments foresaw the dummies posing this question. Trump can bitch about the results all he wants. He can even request a recount, which he did in Georgia Same with Abrams. Where trump breaks the law is him conspiring with others to change the election results and/or impede the new President from taking office.

I cant believe this needs to be explained. You trump supporters cant be this stupid, can you?

Blart, questioning election results isn't a crime. Shaking down public officials to "find you" votes is. Submitting false electors is.

Are you still pretending that you were in law enforcement?
Yeah he is. He even has himself pinned on a map with other USMB members' locations as working at a particular police station.

It's amazing how many of you rubes parrot this bullshit narrative. Is there, like, a big red firebell over your cot to alert you to the latest talking point to post online? Are you all on the same Facebook Tard Feed?

Did Stacey Abrams incite an insurrection?

Did Stacey Abrams create illegal fake electors?

Stacey Abrams conceded the DAY AFTER THE ELECTION.

So how in the ever loving FUCK were you so goddam easily hoaxed into rushing here to echo this idiotic narrative?

It's amazing how many of you rubes parrot this bullshit narrative. Is there, like, a big red firebell over your cot to alert you to the latest talking point to post online?

So how in the ever loving FUCK were you so goddam easily hoaxed into rushing here to echo this idiotic narrative?
I heard FAT Stacy never conceded...

Please explain the fake electors and what they did.

It's amazing how many of you rubes parrot this bullshit narrative. Is there, like, a big red firebell over your cot to alert you to the latest talking point to post online? Are you all on the same Facebook Tard Feed?

Probably saw some idiot on Fox mention Stacy Abrams.

I don't think he did know that. Conservatives living in their media bubble are extremely ignorant.
He's proven himself to be pretty stupid I'll admit that. But how can anyone not see the difference between what Trump did and what Abrams did? It's mind boggling. I just can't fathom anyone being that stupid I guess.

"There’s a whole thing where the ballots but the ballots are corrupt and you’re going to find that they are, which is totally illegal. It’s, it’s more illegal for you than it is for them, because you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s just, you know, that’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And, you know, you can’t let that happen."

Here's is the Dirty Don "Corleone" accusing Brad of a crime if he doesn't do what the Boss tells him to do.

Wa-wa-wa wawa wa-wa wa

Forum List

Back