Georgian Bigot Backlash

The actual wording of the law is not in the article. That being said, I suspect that the LGBT crowd will still be able to buy wedding cakes if this law is passed. Let's let those bakers that don't want to provide the gay wedding cake have a pass.

Georgia could lose out on hosting the Superbowl if Governor signs anti-LGBT bill
This must be the correct way to fight bigotry ?
Isolate the bigots,cut them off from mainstream civilisation.
Businesses leaving the state as well. Hopefully we will see bands refuse to play and so on.
All those wing nut politicians kissing Bible thumper ass are going to lead to unemployment and economic misery...give up the strange strange obsession with Gays ...live your own life....

Tech CEO threatens to pull 15,000 person convention out of Georgia if governor signs anti-LGBT law

Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff had already expressed his displeasure with the impending passage of HB 757, which would allow groups to deny service to members of the LGBT community due to “sincerely held religious beliefs.”

Last edited:
Georgia could lose out on hosting the Superbowl if Governor signs anti-LGBT bill
Businesses leaving the state as well. Hopefully we will see bands refuse to play and so on.
Ultimately, the best way to fight bigotry in the US is to hurt them financially and make them economically accountable.

Hence Trump's success at bringing them out of the woodwork after decades of politicians appealing to this constituency through more and more guarded dog-whistles.

they could lose the super bowl. the NFL is famous for putting in murderers, wife abusers, dog fighters, etc and they are dictating what STATES should do. what a joke. and the bigot is who posted the thread.

Ultimately, the best way to fight bigotry in the US is to hurt them financially and make them economically accountable.

Hence Trump's success at bringing them out of the woodwork after decades of politicians appealing to this constituency through more and more guarded dog-whistles.
oh brother. you people are paranoid. dog whistles. would you like to round them up and have a mass hanging?

oh brother. you people are paranoid. dog whistles. would you like to round them up and have a mass hanging?
Where to start with that non-sequitur, I wonder?

they could lose the super bowl. the NFL is famous for putting in murderers, wife abusers, dog fighters, etc and they are dictating what STATES should do. what a joke. and the bigot is who posted the thread.
As time marches on the bigots will become more of an irrelevance.They will be seen as anachronisms and the last of them will be displayed in cages where they will wear a puzzled look and scratch their arses all day.

So, if I decided to not serve black people because of my religious beliefs, you'd be up for that no doubt.

Where to start with that non-sequitur, I wonder?
Well, I put your spew of hate and nonsense. calling Trumps supporters BIGOTS in the trash can. you're quite the bigot in your own right

All those wing nut politicians kissing Bible thumper ass are going to lead to unemployment and economic misery...give up the starnge starnge obsession with Gays ...live your own life....

Tech CEO threatens to pull 15,000 person convention out of Georgia if governor signs anti-LGBT law

Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff had already expressed his displeasure with the impending passage of HB 757, which would allow groups to deny service to members of the LGBT community due to “sincerely held religious beliefs.”
The Tech CEO can leave. Who needs him?. We'll keep our faith in Jesus Christ. If Nathan Deal doesn't sign, he'll be replaced. He knows how this works. This isn't our first rodeo. Georgia is NOT the UK!

Meathead on the left and Steph on the right. Steph, the operation did not go well, huh.

So, if I decided to not serve black people because of my religious beliefs, you'd be up for that no doubt.
I don't care what you do. If your business survived after that got out. good for you. but I'm not going to push myself into your life and business. none of you have that moral authority or was put on this earth to be judge and jury of all mankind

I guess those that don't accept Caitlyn Jenner as being normal are now bigots. If you don't want a tranny using the same restroom at the same time your 7 year old daughter uses it, you are a bigot. It's one thing to be tolerant, but we are moving to "either you have to completely approve and like it or you are a bigot".

Rejecting black people is based upon bigotry. Refusing to bake a wedding cake for a same sex marriage is based on obedience to God's laws over man's. No matter who that man is. If any man tells you that you must accept same sex marriage as normal you can be assured that man does not speak for God! Obey God and damn the consequences. Romans 1 is not going to be edited from the King James Bible. Jesus Christ is the same today, tomorrow and for ever. His Word shall endure forever.

Forum List

Back