🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

German boy beaten, kicked by Muslim schoolmates after telling them he is Jewish

And then you have this guy, roaming the Internet expecting to be taken seriously, while using the handle "heil hitler". Ya gotta love it. :lmao:
Odds are he is actually a lefty in racist drag, but that anyone, left or right, thinks that they can be persuasive while using an account name like that is just mind boggling.

upload_2017-4-4_1-57-51.png

Is there anything as pathetic and low as an anti-semite who doesnt realize that he lays the groundwork for their own destruction?
Amorphous...clarify. We dont write in parable in the modern era.
And then you have this guy, roaming the Internet expecting to be taken seriously, while using the handle "heil hitler". Ya gotta love it. :lmao:
Debate me. You type as if I cant read English. If I am such a buffoon, counter my arguments. If you really want to make me a fool then counter my arguments. Emoticons are for kids. Words are for adults.

Odds are he is actually a lefty in racist drag, but that anyone, left or right, thinks that they can be persuasive while using an account name like that is just mind boggling.

View attachment 120138
Odds are you are dodging anything pro or against your opinion in favor of speaking about me as if I were an apparition.

Is there anything as pathetic and low as an anti-semite who doesnt realize that he lays the groundwork for their own destruction?
Debate me. You type as if I cant read English. If I am such a buffoon, counter my arguments. If you really want to make me a fool then counter my arguments. Emoticons are for kids. Words are for adults.
What's there to debate? It's a non starter, you idolize Hitler. Game over dude.

View attachment 120138
Odds are you are dodging anything pro or against your opinion in favor of speaking about me as if I were an apparition.
Try changing your handle, you'll find a more receptive crowd towards your opinions. The mods will help you with that.

There
What's there to debate? It's a non starter, you idolize Hitler. Game over dude.
There will be and when there is you will see how "stupid, silly, idiotic....choose your adjective, I am. I am not here to chit chat I am here to fight. I would think that you two are the same. I dont like 'ageeing' with people, here. That is for the polite life outside of this place. We spend our lives...agreeing with people. Politeness is not for here. This is the place where the mind gets to fight. I chose Heil Hitler because Fuck You was obscured.

Keep in mind the age of the kids-----14 year olds do neither religion nor politics.
They do what they learned at home (family and social circle) and in "church".

View attachment 120138
Try changing your handle, you'll find a more receptive crowd towards your opinions. The mods will help you with that.
Try worrying about your own matters. My name inspires ire. That is the point. Think of it as stepping on your opponents toes in a basketball game. It may not affect the final score...but it also may.

View attachment 120138
Try worrying about your own matters. My name inspires ire. That is the point. Think of it as stepping on your opponents toes in a basketball game. It may not affect the final score...but it also may.

Okay I'll bite, exactly what about Hitler do you find "inspring"?

Keep in mind the age of the kids-----14 year olds do neither religion nor politics.
Au contraire...Muslim children do Islam quite effectively at 14. As a matter of fact, considering that the basis of a personality is fairly formed by 16...14 is a fairly effective age for indoctrination to take flight.

Au contraire...Muslim children do Islam quite effectively at 14. As a matter of fact, considering that the basis of a personality is fairly formed by 16...14 is a fairly effective age for indoctrination to take flight.
If you admire Hitler, then you should also be a huuuuge fan of Islamists who commit genocide and ethnic cleansing in the name of their perceived "ideology". Just saying. Make up your mind.

View attachment 120138

Okay I'll bite, exactly what about Hitler do you find "inspring"?
If my name were Hail Roosevelt what good would that do? Operant Conditioning is real. Case in point, the Colonel. He bit rather nicely. I find it works quite well with the older crowd. Sadly..the older crowd and myself have little to quibble about. I tend to be conservative socially and economically. Plus I rather like them and feel a bit guilty when I goad them in. I sense through their posts that they are genuinely kind.
Now, I must digress. I do have my opinions about race however I am not a god damned Nazi. How droll, all of that Roman Saluting and goose stepping. Yet it does work on the well trained! lol!

My statement did not CLEARLY express my point which was----14 year olds DO NOT
CHOOSE their religious beliefs or political beliefs------they are GIVEN their religious
and political beliefs

CHOOSE their religious beliefs or political beliefs------they are GIVEN their religious
and political beliefs
I concur.

If you admire Hitler, then you should also be a huuuuge fan of Islamists who commit genocide and ethnic cleansing in the name of their perceived "ideology". Just saying. Make up your mind.
Read comprehend not good chaka? I can diagram my posts or you can reread them...it's completely up to you.

and political beliefs
I concur.

thanks adolf------now how about changing your SN----it is 'off-putting'----
how about something poetic like TOTENTANZ

and political beliefs
I concur.

Is that an acronym?

and political beliefs
I concur.

Is that an acronym?

it's a word in german-----very prevalent in its light hearted poetry
and literature-----"DEATHDANCE"

and political beliefs
I concur.

Is that an acronym?

it's a word in german-----very prevalent in its light hearted poetry
and literature-----"DEATHDANCE"
I like that. Unfortunately Rose, I think I am kinda stuck with this one. Further, as I mentioned earlier, it was a bit intentional. It really draws in the squares. lol!

Forum List

Back