German Doctor Says Monkeypox Is A SCAM – It’s Just COVID “Vaccine”-Induced SHINGLES Under A Different Name

no, you act like you're trolling for sex with a boy with all the fag talk you use ... a regular dick smoker you are ???
Homophobic to

Thiers a shocker

Well being a conformist hick you've probably not traveled or had much of an education ,or been around extremely diverse groups of people
Which doesn't surprise me

How sad

You didn't know antifas members are mostly gays lots of weirdo trannies to....wow the sheer ignorance

You need to get an education
They were American soldiers who entered Germany in WW2 they wern't gay ... and started killing Germans because of the death camps ... they weren't gay... seems you have this trolling issue looking for gays in everything ... I guess you got to smoke a dick real soon ... your hands are shaking ...

Homophobic to

Thiers a shocker

Well being a conformist hick you've probably not traveled or had much of an education ,or been around extremely diverse groups of people
Which doesn't surprise me

How sad
as I said you're a homophobic attitude for hicks a dick smoking seems you have this wild urge to smoke a dick ... have fun with the other fags ...

Forum List

Back