The U.S. is ‘certainly’ still in a Covid-19 pandemic, Dr. Fauci says

Interesting....so it's ok he lies and contridicts public health officials....his lies that lead to record covid deaths...at least you are admitting he put his political future and that of his party ahead of the lives of Americans
Your savior did that all the time. In some cases, denigrating his own hand picked public health officials. And your savior sat on his ass for two months doing nothing while the bodies started to pile up. Then made things worse by denigrating and demeaning anyone who spoke about preventive measures. All those bodies..belong to him. And him alone. Yeah, Biden is a politician. Ever since he raised his right hand to take the oath, it's been constantly playing janitor with no extended cycle of good news. But he still made a political statement. But I ask again, who ya gonna listen to? The public health officials...or a politician? ^Shrug^.

Your savior did that all the time. In some cases, denigrating his own hand picked public health officials. And your savior sat on his ass for two months doing nothing while the bodies started to pile up. Then made things worse by denigrating and demeaning anyone who spoke about preventive measures. All those bodies..belong to him. And him alone. Yeah, Biden is a politician. Ever since he raised his right hand to take the oath, it's been constantly playing janitor with no extended cycle of good news. But he still made a political statement. But I ask again, who ya gonna listen to? The public health officials...or a politician? ^Shrug^.
Dr. Fauci was Xiden's own public health official. So just so we are clear, you weren't really upset when Trump did it?

Dr. Fauci was Xiden's own public health official. So just so we are clear, you weren't really upset when Trump did it?
Whom Trump denigrated every chance he got.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. I've already stipulated that Biden's statement was political. But unlike Trump, I've never heard Biden denigrate or dismiss Fauci.

Biden said months ago the pandemic is over.

Fauci is a whore for Big Pharma.

This is all anout revenue for Big Pharma….that is all.

I cannot believe this POS is still pushing the experimental gene therapy shot.

Anyone giving this poison to their children is a fucking moron.

I don't think he is a big pharma whore. Maybe a little bit perhaps.

I think he is a hand of the world economic forum. He is after all a part of them.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, said the U.S. is “certainly” still in the middle of a Covid-19 pandemic and he is “very troubled” by the divisive state of American politics.

“As a public health official, I don’t want to see anyone suffer and die from Covid,” he told NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday. “I don’t care if you’re a far-right Republican or a far-left Democrat, everybody deserves to have the safety of good public health and that’s not happening.”

Fauci said between 300 and 400 people are still dying from Covid every day, and the uptake of the latest vaccine booster has been less than 15%.

Time for this little Troll to go away.
Wait a minute, I thought Biden wiped out the disease.

Whom Trump denigrated every chance he got.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. I've already stipulated that Biden's statement was political. But unlike Trump, I've never heard Biden denigrate or dismiss Fauci.
really? he literally completely contradicted Fauci dismissing his scientific opinion

WTF is a Xiden and how old are you, child. Orange Jesus told you Covid would "disappear like a miracle" did he not?

WTF is a Xiden and how old are you, child. Orange Jesus told you Covid would "disappear like a miracle" did he not?
and maybe it would have if xiden had not got elected and undermined all the positive moves we were making.

why did xiden lie and say if you got the vaccine you wouldn’t get sick? why did he contradict the experts and say it was over?

more people died as a result of xiden’s horrible policies…why do you continue to deflect?

I don't think he is a big pharma whore. Maybe a little bit perhaps.

I think he is a hand of the world economic forum. He is after all a part of them.

He wont disclose how much he has made off of Big Pharma.

He keeps pushing a “vax” that does not work.

Fauci is a snake oil salesman and the media his supplier
He was enlisted to create an election diversion and he attempted to ruin mankind.
He should be placed in the gas chamber
Americans, instead of being outraged are instead 50% still sheepishly and fearfully wearing masks and jumping 3 feet if someone coughs. I though we were stronger and smarter than thus, half of us utterly are not.

and maybe it would have if xiden had not got elected and undermined all the positive moves we were making.

why did xiden lie and say if you got the vaccine you wouldn’t get sick? why did he contradict the experts and say it was over?

more people died as a result of xiden’s horrible policies…why do you continue to deflect?
Trump told you the truth when he said it would disappear like a miracle. Is that your claim? What did Biden do to undermine "find me 11,780 votes". Covid deaths were higher in the red counties because those people are stupid. There is a silver lining here.

Fauci is a snake oil salesman and the media his supplier
He was enlisted to create an election diversion and he attempted to ruin mankind.
He should be placed in the gas chamber
Americans, instead of being outraged are instead 50% still sheepishly and fearfully wearing masks and jumping 3 feet if someone coughs. I though we were stronger and smarter than thus, half of us utterly are not.
Of course. That`s what the teach in Harvad (that`s a college) medical school...election diversion. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump told you the truth when he said it would disappear like a miracle. Is that your claim? What did Biden do to undermine "find me 11,780 votes". Covid deaths were higher in the red counties because those people are stupid. There is a silver lining here.
xiden said if you get the vaccine you won’t get the virus….he lied people died

xiden said the pandemic was over, the scientific experts say that’s true…xiden lied people died

record covid deaths because of xiden’s lies

xiden said if you get the vaccine you won’t get the virus….he lied people died

xiden said the pandemic was over, the scientific experts say that’s true…xiden lied people died

record covid deaths because of xiden’s lies
Record deaths because of the ignorance of the Deplorables. Post #32.

really? he literally completely contradicted Fauci dismissing his scientific opinion
He made a political statement. Nowhere did I see him directly call out Dr Fauci (as Trump often did) and dismiss him.
If you bought that political statement, that's on you. The scientists and public health officials along with the vaccine makers said no such thing. ^Shrug^.

He made a political statement. Nowhere did I see him directly call out Dr Fauci (as Trump often did) and dismiss him.
If you bought that political statement, that's on you. The scientists and public health officials along with the vaccine makers said no such thing. ^Shrug^.
haha it’s not calling out Fauci when he directly contridicts him?

oh i agree xiden put politics before the science and safety of american people.

Forum List

Back