German enemy agents

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
800px-Frederick_Trump_1887.jpg

Trump's grandfather was German. They called him Friedrich. Their family business was to drunk the peoples (alcohol production) and corrupt the peoples(brothels).

According to the German matriarchal tradition, agent Friedrich came to the progressive USA at the command of the head of the family - his mother

More rubbish from Rumpled who has cherry picked to provide a salacious portrait which is poor on full facts and sparse on context .

Far more interesting to concentrate on Trumps Jewish connections and bloodlines and take a look at his Uncle John who was a top bracket US scientist and very involved with the super genius Nikola Tesla , possibly working closely with the FBI.

• Banned
More rubbish from Rumpled who has cherry picked to provide a salacious portrait which is poor on full facts and sparse on context .

Far more interesting to concentrate on Trumps Jewish connections and bloodlines and take a look at his Uncle John who was a top bracket US scientist and very involved with the super genius Nikola Tesla , possibly working closely with the FBI.
A German from a family of ouners of liquor prodaction and pimps at the head of America is not just "cherry". That's enough for a McCarthy-style investigation.

By the way, how do Ashkenazim differ from Germans? Those that do not recognize the new covenant? Is there any other difference between them?

800px-Frederick_Trump_1887.jpg

Trump's grandfather was German. They called him Friedrich. Their family business was to drunk the peoples (alcohol production) and corrupt the peoples(brothels).

According to the German matriarchal tradition, agent Friedrich came to the progressive USA at the command of the head of the family - his mother
I've actually been in the old beer caverns underneath Brooklyn as a kid
Parties to ..oh yeah

When I was older I had a friend who owned a building that had direct access

Last time I was in one had to be late 90s

America was a massive European melting pot not unlike Paris which has been for hundreds of years

Today We're overrun with something else and western Europe is gonna be a combination of Rhodesia meets South Africa meets the worst of the middle east ....
good times ahead ...holy shit
gbvvhjhhhhhhhghhnnhhggg.jpeg

vvvgvbbnnnjnnjjjj notification.png

I've actually been in the old beer caverns underneath Brooklyn as a kid
Parties to ..oh yeah

When I was older I had a friend who owned a building that had direct access

Last time I was in one had to be late 90s

America was a massive European melting pot not unlike Paris which has been for hundreds of years

Today We're overrun with something else and western Europe is gonna be a combination of Rhodesia meets South Africa meets the worst of the middle east ....
good times ahead ...holy shit
View attachment 795697

View attachment 795698
Good to be reminded of the very erudite Enoch Powell , ahead of his times in a few areas .How come you are aware of him down in Dixie?

Forum List

Back