Instructions for a conscious German

This is a lie. At that time, drug dispensaries were empty, and everything was fine.
The fact that some clowns drank technical fluids does not mean that everyone did it.
Okay. Do you or your parents or some other relatives have a dacha? With some trees on it. Apple, cherry, or apricot trees; or small vineyard; or raspberries or currants?

Okay. Do you or your parents or some other relatives have a dacha? With some trees on it. Apple, cherry, or apricot trees; or small vineyard; or raspberries or currants?
I understand that you want to cry about the cut down vineyards. This is also a lie. Vineyards were cut down because consumption was reduced, there were no directives.

I understand that you want to cry about the cut down vineyards. This is also a lie. Vineyards were cut down because consumption was reduced, there were no directives.
Of course I don't, it is pointless. So, you haven't answered my question. Dacha, apple trees, cherries, raspberries. No?

luckily you don't solve anything

I solve what to do if a delusional autist suggests moving the US capital for no valid reason. Or if that same delusional autist insists the amendment to end Prohibition was illegal.

Just ignore it and continue to celebrate living in the best place in the world.

I solve what to do if a delusional autist suggests moving the US capital for no valid reason. Or if that same delusional autist insists the amendment to end Prohibition was illegal.

Just ignore it and continue to celebrate living in the best place in the world.
I gave all the reasons. If you're too autistic to understand these reasons, that's your problem.

An autist will not offer this, autists only listen to what they are told, and repeat what they are told. An autist is not capable of revolutionary and original ideas.

I gave all the reasons. If you're too autistic to understand these reasons, that's your problem.

An autist will not offer this, autists only listen to what they are told, and repeat what they are told. An autist is not capable of revolutionary and original ideas.

Reasons? You listed big cars, sunshine and beautiful women. Maybe when you have grown up you will see why those reasons are laughable.

Reasons? You listed big cars, sunshine and beautiful women. Maybe when you have grown up you will see why those reasons are laughable.

The main reason for moving the capital is the revival of progressive America, against the pan-Germanism and Eurocentrism of the east coast. You understood that perfectly, Yogan-fool.

The main reason for moving the capital is the revival of progressive America, against the pan-Germanism and Eurocentrism of the east coast. You understood that perfectly, Yogan-fool.

I understood nothing of the kind. In today's world, the actual location is not what revives the progressive America. But moving a capital, and all of its support branches and functionaries, would cost billions. For no valid reason. The "pan-Germanism" and the "Eurocentrism" are just watch-words for your hate and bigotry. And they have no place with the beauty that is America.

And I suppose they do some home-made wine for own consumption.
The manufacture of alcoholic beverages was then prohibited. Closer to the topic.
If you want me to sympathize with drunks who are banned from making wine, you went to the wrong address. I don't care about it.

The manufacture of alcoholic beverages was then prohibited. Closer to the topic.
If you want me to sympathize with drunks who are banned from making wine, you went to the wrong address. I don't care about it.

We only care about your claims that Prohibition is coming back because it makes you appear even more ignorant. (which is quite an accomplishment)

Not my problem at all. The capital stays in Washington DC.
I don't think so. The feds has facked the Americans too hard, and the persecution of Mexicans and "fag's laws" were the last straws.

At least there will be a Texit and a Californixit

No, my point was how you are going to prohibit people from making and consuming home-made wine. You will order to cut all fruit trees off? Or limit selling sugar in fruit season?

No, my point was how you are going to prohibit people from making and consuming home-made wine. You will order to cut all fruit trees off? Or limit selling sugar in fruit season?
Nobody ordered to cut the grapes, stop lying.

I don't think so. The feds has facked the Americans too hard, and the persecution of Mexicans and "fag's laws" were the last straws.

At least there will be a Texit and a Californixit

A secure border is not the persecution of Mexicans. I have no idea what "fag's laws" are.

Forum List

Back