Instructions for a conscious German

Alcoholics are slaves. Alcoholics have no "freedom" because freedom cannot conflict with the freedom of others. Alcoholic swine directly contradicts the freedom of normal people not to live among pigs and rapists.

And they should be helped. Then they can be productive members of our free society.

Mercy is not a weakness.

The 21st amendment is illegal. It is a repeal of the constitutional law of the 18th amendment. This is unacceptable, otherwise any article of the declaration of freedoms will fall under the risks!

The 21st amendment is illegal. It is a repeal of the constitutional law of the 18th amendment. This is unacceptable, otherwise any article of the declaration of freedoms will fall under the risks!

We have a way to change what we decide needs changing. It is not easy. It requires major majorities of the people.

Yes, the 21st amendment is perfectly legal.

I was abused yesterday by an alcoholic, but he got rebuffed.
Unfortunately, children are not always able to fight back alcoholics.
Wait, what?
I got $20 says the alcohol they drink is Vodka.

Children can run away. We often did with the alcoholic parents that were mean drunks.

It was 99% of the time a veteran mean drunk. Just stay out of their way until they go to sleep and tomorrrow's another day.

Now that awesomely engraved weapon I found earlier? That man never never drank.

He was who he was and I'm glad he was. He never saw hand-to-hand combat, but he knew how to do other things.

He was responsible for a lot of lives. He was the type of man you could trust with your life.

He was a leader of men, and knew how to do the right thing at the right time.

That is a very good quaiity to have.

Last edited:
We have a way to change what we decide needs changing. It is not easy. It requires major majorities of the people.

Yes, the 21st amendment is perfectly legal.
You're lying. This is the only precedent and this is a criminal act on the part of the Stalinists FDR

Swing & a Miss! Wow, did you misconstrue it all.

No, I am not a slave. I relish my freedom, and exercise my rights as I see fit. I existed as a corporate employee, and did good work for the employees. Now I exist totally outside the corporate world.

I do serve, however. It is the highest form of living.
Oh! What's that saying? Help me out here!

Last edited:
Yesterday I was attacked by an alcoholic. What's the question?
I was attacked by an alcoholic when I was 15. I hit him in the head with a skateboard and it knocked him out, and I ran/towed on my friend's bike home

not knowing whether or not I had killed him. I hadn't, Thank God.

I think you're frequenting the wrong areas.

Okay; How did you come to be attacked by an alcoholic yesterday?

GTFO here. No, it is perfectly legal. If you don't lke it? Tough Shit.

You're not even from America. Are you an American citizen?

All prohibition laws were great failures. What they actually did was providing funding for various illegal groups for selling alcohol 'off the books'.

Jesus, you even don't need to buy booze. You can make it at home.

All prohibition laws were great failures. What they actually did was providing funding for various illegal groups for selling alcohol 'off the books'.

Jesus, you even don't need to buy booze. You can make it at home.
That is, unless the ATF catches ya.
Idk man, LMAO! I did this this Cuban guy a favor, and he delivered me 2 gallons of sweet Cuban man wine every month

after that. I'm not a wine fan, so I had a lot of it in my old garage. If a girl came over, I'd break it out. Nobody was ever too snobby

for it, so there's that. I half expected that to happen a couple times, but it didn't. :dunno:

"Oh no, I only drink Pinot Grigio". Yeah, they all liked the old Cuban Man wine.

I didn't call it that for them, I called it "The Private Stock." Oh! You want some wine? Let me dip into "The Private Stock".

I think he made it from Strawberries, it was well made. I think I just got lucky with no one rejecting it. :auiqs.jpg:

I do get lucky at times. :D Every month 2 gallons of Cuban Man wine. I'd say that's good luck.

Last edited:
That is, unless the ATF catches ya.
Idk man, LMAO! I did this this Cuban guy a favor, and he delivered me 2 gallons of sweet Cuban man wine every month

after that. I'm not a wine fan, so I had a lot of it in my old garage. If a girl came over, I'd break it out. Nobody was ever too snobby

for it, so there's that. I half expected that to happen a couple times, but it didn't. :dunno:

"Oh no, I only drink Pinot Grigio". Yeah, they all liked the old Cuban Man wine.

I didn't call it that for them, I called it "The Private Stock." Oh! You want some wine? Let me dip into "The Private Stock".

I think he made it from Strawberries, it was well made. I think I just got lucky with no one rejecting it. :auiqs.jpg:

I do get lucky at times. :D Every month 2 gallons of Cuban Man wine. I'd say that's good luck.
I still remember the times when spirits were a deficit in our land and price on them was too high for common people. And virtually no significant event, especially in a rural area, was held without home-made strong drinks (so called samogonka).

Home-made wines and liquors are still common. But that is now more about hobbies and saving harvest from rotting and wasting. Because many people have dachas with fruit trees on them.

I was attacked by an alcoholic when I was 15. I hit him in the head with a skateboard and it knocked him out, and I ran/towed on my friend's bike home

not knowing whether or not I had killed him. I hadn't, Thank God.

I think you're frequenting the wrong areas.

Okay; How did you come to be attacked by an alcoholic yesterday?
he was just drunk at the resting place, and sat down on the bench where I was sitting

Forum List

Back